+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

chc New Delhi and Chandigarh , December 2013 applicants join here

Honmeh

Dec 1, 2013
How to track Ict applied online?? I have the case no for the applied Icy. mine was applied on 23rd december still not a word from Cic..dun knw how to track it? Medical was done upfront

Chofi

Aug 19, 2013
Got the visa today, after passport request it took only 1 day to stamp it. Good service from CIC. Good luck to all.

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Hi Guys,

I applied for work permit visa on Jan 16th 2013 via VFS Chennai, till data status doesn't change from under processing. I dont know how long it gonna take, ppl who applied after me & before me go the result.

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chofi?

How you got the passport? through courier? or some other way?

Chofi said:
Got the visa today, after passport request it took only 1 day to stamp it. Good service from CIC. Good luck to all.

Chofi

Aug 19, 2013
Passprime, I went to collect it in the vfs office. I didnt like the courier optiom.

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am waiting for passport. I book the ticket even. I was worried. I sent to them through courier. When i call them, all are saying. We don't have any details. I don't why they have a phone number?

Chofi said:
Passprime, I went to collect it in the vfs office. I didnt like the courier optiom.

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chofi. Where are you from ?
Chofi said:

Chofi

Aug 19, 2013
prasprime said:
Chofi. Where are you from ?
I am from New Delhi. There is a site where you can track your passport status http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/visatracking.html but you can only do it If you have the receipt they issue at vfs at the time of submission.

Your must submit your passport at the nearest vfs close to your city. Personally I prefer always to give and get it by myself because I dont trust any courier or post.

Hope you get your visa soon. Regards.

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you are from Delhi. why don't you go direct to embassy. To stamp for you?

Chofi said:
I am from New Delhi. There is a site where you can track your passport status http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/visatracking.html but you can only do it If you have the receipt they issue at vfs at the time of submission.

Your must submit your passport at the nearest vfs close to your city. Personally I prefer always to give and get it by myself because I dont trust any courier or post.

Hope you get your visa soon. Regards.

joshiomkarv

Dec 13, 2013
Hello guys

My visa has been approved !!!!!!

ICT WORK PERMIT for myself
Open work permit for wife

Timelines

App sent 17th Dec 2013 along with passports
App reached 18th Dec
Medical request 20th Jan 2014
Medicals done on 22nd Jan
Visa approved on 6th Feb

Though I am yet to hear on daughter's TRV but it must be a matter of time

Hope you all get ur visa soon

Cheers

Suresh090782

Jan 23, 2014
Congrats

Josh, can you confirm how the confirmation letter PDF file looks

The file I received has approval but the app number, uci and other fields as we'll are blank

Is that normal?

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Hi Guys,

I applied work permit thru VFS Chennai on Dec 16th 2013, till date it shows under process. Yesterday i sent an email to CHC reg my status & so today my current employer got a call from CHC they asked my manager about my salary, Job desc etc. Is that normal.

Thanks
Vj

Suresh090782

Jan 23, 2014
Nothing abnormal about it.

This happens mostly when your employer's offer to you is below market value for the position

What field are you in? What will be your Designation ? and Appx. What is the pay they offered you? and which City ?

I had a similar situation where they advised my employer to increase my pay; luckily my employer did it without much of a problem.

But even if employer decides not to revise the pay, they can still give you a Visa - The call is mostly to clarify and confirm the reasons etc.

If they are satisfied with the response you will soon get the Visa.

Good Luck!

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Suresh090782 said:
Nothing abnormal about it.

This happens mostly when your employer's offer to you is below market value for the position

What field are you in? What will be your Designation ? and Appx. What is the pay they offered you? and which City ?

I had a similar situation where they advised my employer to increase my pay; luckily my employer did it without much of a problem.

But even if employer decides not to revise the pay, they can still give you a Visa - The call is mostly to clarify and confirm the reasons etc.

If they are satisfied with the response you will soon get the Visa.

Good Luck!

Hi Suresh,

I am working in chennai as Electrical Engineering Technician, they called my current company which is located in chennai. They asked my Manager about pay, job desc & no of yrs in company etc, but they didnt call me. Canadian company offered me an LMO with same position in AB. Kindly let me know your thought. How long will they take to announce the result.

Thanks