+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***CHC LONDON SAP FSW 2007 APPLICATIONS 20/04/2011***

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
hamayun said:
Hi Nectar
Any news about 2005 CHC Islamabad applicant, How much time after they will start?
Hamayun
Dear hamayun,

According to new scenario all backlog applications will be processed in a longer timeframe than that of mentioned in AOR. But a few backlog PR applications will be finalised in 2011 who have already gone through medicals.

Good Luck !

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
beckett said:
Dear Nectar,
Can you shed some light on the issue of address disappearing on ecas? a few days ago I asked you about my 'stuck' RBVO stage. I applied in December 2009, 2nd AOR 26/07/2010. You advised me to send a case specific enquiry. I received that standard reply from them, the one saying they 'could not predict when processing of my file would resume'. We call that the 'backburner reply'. Anyway, a few days after that i was surprised to see my ecas change to 'in process' with same RBVO details. My address is not there. Some applicant think that when the address disappears, something is happening to your file.
What does your experience say about this. Am I on the 'backburner' or should I expect some movement soon?
Beckett
Dear beckett,

If your mailing address was disappeared and now your e-cas get it back then your data has been transferred to GCMS because foss check may take 3-5 days and during this time period some of applicant's data may not be available on e-cas.

As per reply from CHC London, it seems that your application is on hold until further instructions but your data has been transferred into GCMS.

BUT good news is that CIC now has planned to finish all fast track PR applications within 2-3 years from now onwards. (Processing timeframe will vary from CHC to CHC)

Nectar

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
Nectar said:
Dear beckett,

If your mailing address was disappeared and now your e-cas get it back then your data has been transferred to GCMS because foss check may take 3-5 days and during this time period some of applicant's data may not be available on e-cas.

As per reply from CHC London, it seems that your application is on hold until further instructions but your data has been transferred into GCMS.

BUT good news is that CIC now has planned to finish all fast track PR applications within 2-3 years from now onwards. (Processing timeframe will vary from CHC to CHC)

Nectar
Dear Nectar,
Thank you for your reply. But what you call good news is not really so. Another 2-3 years!! Since I applied in Dec 2009, I have already waited 16 months. That would make the whole wait more than 4 years!!!! That is bad news indeed. Should i be expecting medicals in 2 years time then???
Beckett :-\

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
beckett said:
Dear Nectar,
Thank you for your reply. But what you call good news is not really so. Another 2-3 years!! Since I applied in Dec 2009, I have already waited 16 months. That would make the whole wait more than 4 years!!!! That is bad news indeed. Should i be expecting medicals in 2 years time then???
Beckett :-\
Dear beckett,

Please try to understand the whole scenario, I am not saying 2-3 years timeframe for your application but all fast track PR applications instead.

Nectar

Minnesota

Jan 29, 2011
Nector
My medical is done and sent to London CIC and received. Now I am waiting for My Saudi PPC which I will send along with requested RPRF in the first week of May. As said earlier in other thread that I am July 2007 applicant FSW and done with B/G checks which took approx. 8 months since Aug'2010. what you think will I get PPR request along with visa stamping altogether during the month of june/july or further to october'2011???
I was requested meds+saudi PCC+RPRF on dated March 16'2011.
Thanks
Minnesota

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
Nectar said:
Dear beckett,

Please try to understand the whole scenario, I am not saying 2-3 years timeframe for your application but all fast track PR applications instead.

Nectar
Dear Nectar,
Thanks again. What i was really looking for was your rough prediction in my case, looking at my timeline. Of course it will just be a prediction. End of this year for medicals?
Beckett

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Minnesota said:
Nector
My medical is done and sent to London CIC and received. Now I am waiting for My Saudi PPC which I will send along with requested RPRF in the first week of May. As said earlier in other thread that I am July 2007 applicant FSW and done with B/G checks which took approx. 8 months since Aug'2010. what you think will I get PPR request along with visa stamping altogether during the month of june/july or further to october'2011???
I was requested meds+saudi PCC+RPRF on dated March 16'2011.
Thanks
Minnesota
Dear Minnesota,

There is a good chance that your application will be finalised in June/July 2011 (within standard 42-48 months processing timeframe) provided that you submit all the last stage requested documentation without any delay.

Due to Easter, the CHC London will be resumed fully on May 03, 2011 therefore you have already wasted 1.5 months since the date on your medical instructions, RPRF & KSA PCC letter. You must have submitted these documentation by start of April 2011 so that your file can be moved forward to PHEP depratment at CHC London.

Please don't delay further and submit all the requested documentation to CHC London as early as possible.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
beckett said:
Dear Nectar,
Thanks again. What i was really looking for was your rough prediction in my case, looking at my timeline. Of course it will just be a prediction. End of this year for medicals?
Beckett
Dear beckett,

This means that your file is not under active processing at the moment but awaiting for further instructions from CIC not CHC London.

Nectar

chintu

Sep 6, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2007
Doc's Request.
01-May-2009
AOR Received.
01-Jul-2007
Med's Request
01-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
Aug 2011
Hi guys,

This one is mainly for applicants in Kuwait. I inquired about the rates and duration for sending PPs from Kuwait to CHC London. They are as follows:

DHL - 33 KD - 1~2 working days [upto 500 gms]
Aramex - 27.5 KD - 3~5 working days [upto 500 gms]
TNT - 35 KD - 2 working days [3 passports]
Fedex - 17.5 KD - 5 working days [3 passports]

DHL does offer pick up service [at no extra cost] and Al-Ardiya Industrial estate on 5th Ring road has most courier company offices.

Most courier companies deliver PPs in 2 working days max. However some quote higher time to be on a safer side. Also as per UK Security Policies, Passports sent by courier companies are CONTROLLABLE items [not Prohibited items], which means that the Customs fellows may hold the PP shipment for checks. However, DHL and Aramex guys told me that if the PPs are addressed to the Embassy / Consulate directly, such shipments are usually allowed to pass through smoothly as UK Customs knows that the purpose is for VISA STAMPING.

I am sure this will be helpful for Q8 based applicants expecting their PPRs soon. All the best.

Chintu

jugapper

Jan 12, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2007
AOR Received.
31/10/2007
Nectar said:
Breaking News !

Dear all,

Majority of SAP FSW 2007 London applications have also been put on hold in recent development at CHC London. (October 2007-February 28, 2008)

The lucky ones are those who have already undergone medicals for their PR applications and will finally get PR visas within the next 3-6 months timeframe. Those applicants who have not gone through medicals stage yet will have to awaite until 2012.

CHC London will also prioritise backlog SAP FSW 2007 applications after the publishing of new NOC list in late June 2011.

This recent development will be leading to finishing the fast track applications along with post June 26, 2010 applicants in about 2-3 years.

CIC will also accentuate to process maximum of 1000 PR applications per NOC in 1 calender year.

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

Nectar
Hi Nectar

You say they will prioritise backlog SAP FSW 2007 after the new NOC list in late June 2011.....What exactly do you mean? (Sorry but starting to lose the plot now!!) Does this mean just the apps that have got as far as having medicals requested, or ALL of 2007??

Do we have ANY IDEA WHATSOEVER when Oct 07/Feb 08 apps will even be looked at?? We are Oct 07 applicants had had no docs request or any communication from them since 2008.. :mad:

LastSteps

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Hi Necter,

Been a silent reader all through. Have a query that may be you could throw some light on.

We applied in July 2007, London CHC and send in our medicals in September 2010. Going by the total time, it is already 46 months from July and yet have not received a PPR.

Last year during August of 2010, we moved to Singapore and did our medicals in Singapore. My spouse is still in Oman and the consultants in Oman said that the delay in PPR is maybe due to the file being moved to Singapore CHC. Do you think that they would move the file after the medicals have already been done? We haven't received any word from CHC on this. On my last query in January 2011, they replied saying that Visa will be issued in Spring 2011.

Do provide your comments. Really looking forward to completing the last step and feel worried about this new possible delay. Thanks.

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
jugapper said:
Hi Nectar

You say they will prioritise backlog SAP FSW 2007 after the new NOC list in late June 2011.....What exactly do you mean? (Sorry but starting to lose the plot now!!) Does this mean just the apps that have got as far as having medicals requested, or ALL of 2007??

Do we have ANY IDEA WHATSOEVER when Oct 07/Feb 08 apps will even be looked at?? We are Oct 07 applicants had had no docs request or any communication from them since 2008.. :mad:
Dear jugapper,

After passing medicals stage, all the FSW PR applications must be moved forward to PHEP department so that their PR visas can be issued.

I was saying about PR applicants who are awaiting for medical instructions from CHC London. These applications may be prioritised according to the new 2011 NOC list.

As per my knowledge, SAP FSW October 2007 to February 28, 2008 applications are on hold until further instructions.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
LastSteps said:
Hi Necter,

Been a silent reader all through. Have a query that may be you could throw some light on.

We applied in July 2007, London CHC and send in our medicals in September 2010. Going by the total time, it is already 46 months from July and yet have not received a PPR.

Last year during August of 2010, we moved to Singapore and did our medicals in Singapore. My spouse is still in Oman and the consultants in Oman said that the delay in PPR is maybe due to the file being moved to Singapore CHC. Do you think that they would move the file after the medicals have already been done? We haven't received any word from CHC on this. On my last query in January 2011, they replied saying that Visa will be issued in Spring 2011.

Do provide your comments. Really looking forward to completing the last step and feel worried about this new possible delay. Thanks.
Dear LastSteps,

The delay is just becuase of processing instructions from CIC. CHC London has already mentioned to you that they will issue PR visa in Spring (April-June) 2011.

CHC London will send out PHEP by post or occasionally via an e-mail to SAP FSW applicatnts therefore I will suggest you to keep CHC London updated about your current mailing address and e-mail.

The FSW PR application can't be transferred to another CHC after issuance of medical instructions BUT exceptions are also there in extra ordinary situations such as Libya unrest etc.

Good Luck !

Nectar

txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
CIC London began processing my application in July 2007 and I did my medicals in Oct 2010. In early March they responded to my email inquiry saying that my application was undergoing routine background checks. What timeframe am I looking at for PR Visa? 2011 or 2012?

LastSteps

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Thanks Nectar. Looking forward to the PPR hopefully in the next 2 months. :)

Nectar said:
Dear LastSteps,

The delay is just becuase of processing instructions from CIC. CHC London has already mentioned to you that they will issue PR visa in Spring (April-June) 2011.

CHC London will send out PHEP by post or occasionally via an e-mail to SAP FSW applicatnts therefore I will suggest you to keep CHC London updated about your current mailing address and e-mail.

The FSW PR application can't be transferred to another CHC after issuance of medical instructions BUT exceptions are also there in extra ordinary situations such as Libya unrest etc.

Good Luck !

Nectar