+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***CHC LONDON SAP FSW 2007 APPLICATIONS 20/04/2011***

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
sibbi said:
Dear Nectar
Weather FSW applications under NOC 4121 is also put on hold. Two month back I was informed by the Minister's office that my application is wating for review by Immigration Officer but still no respense. I am pre 26/6/10 applicant, it has 17 months gone but no response from CHC London. What do u suggest
Dear sibbi,

Only the backlog FSW PR applications which have not yet received instructions to submit supporting documents have been put on hold.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Anchi said:
Dear Nectar,

Highly appreciated your attributions to forum. I am 2007 applicant too but in CHC Singapore. Do you have any information about that CHC in Singapore? My app time line: submitted simplified form in Apr 2007. Received by VO in May 2007. File number Bxxxx and In process in May 2007. Nothing change from that time.

Thank you in advanced.
Dear Anchi,

As per current scenario, I can assume that your PR application has also been put on hold until further instructions from Canadian Parliament.

Nectar

R

robocorp

Hi Nectar,
Been monitoring ur contributions alot lately. Think your doing a great job. Any info about SAP FSW Sept 2007 (expecting MR)?

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Nectar ,
I need your help on my case please.
I'm CHC London 2007 SAP applicant ,AOR 20 Aug 2007. Complete updated documents sent in Dec 2009.Additional docs requested in Nov 2010 and sent in the same month . Till now I didn't receive the midical tests request , their response to my status quiery since Dec 2010 up to April 2011 was Background checks are in progress for my application . Can you tell me please when I can receive the request to do medical tests.

Best regards

Oldfriend

Anchi

Mar 9, 2011
Dear Nectar,

Thanks for your information.

What do you think about new Minister Instructions (MI 3)? Do they continue solving backlog in parallel way or throwing all pre 2008; pre 26/6 (MI1) and post 26/6 (MI2) cases to backlog basket?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Nectar said:
Dear Anchi,

As per current scenario, I can assume that your PR application has also been put on hold until further instructions from Canadian Parliament.

Nectar

Bobby1

Jan 9, 2010
Hi guys,
nearly 4 to 5 threads in this forum for 2007 applications from london, just one room would have reduced the frustration and confusion however i will now keep jumping in all these rooms to catch up the hot and fresh news.

AOR- October 2007, haven't heard nothing since then, nearly nearly 44 months of processing time elapsed,
is there any one in the same situation as me or i alone in the boat ?
regards

memo74

Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-3-2007
Doc's Request.
15-7-2009
AOR Received.
20-6-2007
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Med's Request
waiting
:-\ no medical yet :-\

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bobby1 said:
Hi guys,
nearly 4 to 5 threads in this forum for 2007 applications from london, just one room would have reduced the frustration and confusion however i will now keep jumping in all these rooms to catch up the hot and fresh news.

AOR- October 2007, haven't heard nothing since then, nearly nearly 44 months of processing time elapsed,
is there any one in the same situation as me or i alone in the boat ?
regards
Same boat buddy ..... not heard anything since nov - 2007 ........ not updating address even ........ :( :( ..........

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:
Dear Anchi,

Nectar
Nectar.... Can u do me a favour ... if u work for immigration jus tell them to F them selves ..... thanx best regards....

charkevn

Sep 5, 2011
Hi Nectar,

your information sounds accurate!!

I am new to this thread and have am a FSW July 2007 applicant. Medicals have been done in Jan 2011 but no response yet. Do you think I should be getting the PR request anytime soon?

charkevn

Sep 5, 2011
Hi appreciate if someone can give me some advice on my case.

July 2007 applicant.
Documents submitted in September 2009
Medicals request received in December 2010
Medicals done and submitted in January 2011

Waiting

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All!

A friend of mine who applied in 2007 for FSW has received the following email. Hope it will help to understand the time lines of backlog applicants. Here is the email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry

For Federal Skilled Worker applicants who applied before February 27, 2008.

We have received enough Federal Skilled Worker applications since February 27, 2008 to reach our immigration levels for the next two years. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis. Therefore, few Federal Skilled Worker applications received before February 27, 2008 will be processed this year or next.

The exception is the small number of cases where federal skilled worker applicants have already received instructions to undergo their medical examinations. These applicants should receive a final decision within 12 months of completing their medical examination.

The Action Plan for Faster Immigration has helped reduce application backlogs and wait times. Before the Action Plan was introduced, Canada had a backlog of over 640,000 people in the federal skilled worker category waiting as long as six years to be processed. In just three years, we've been able to get more than 300,000 people out of the lineup - that's close to half those who were waiting.

When a Federal Skilled Worker application is due for assessment, our office will send a letter asking the applicant to submit updated information in support of the application. This new information will be reviewed by an immigration officer who will determine if you meet the requirements for immigration.

Please wait until you receive this letter before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

We have admended your e-mail address.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

moiz

Dec 4, 2011
hi dear,
I have applied as FSW in march 2007,but did not get any response yet.as per cic client status,my application forward to london office in jan2011.How much time it will take now?