+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON: PASSPORT TRACKING HERE!!!

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
sugalk said:
wynterbabe!!!
yours and mine time line is almost similar, me also waiting for passport. when u get, plz share in this forum.
Friends,

Just to clear my doubts.... does lot of overseas travel delay the procedure to send back the passport. Because I traveled a lot in last 3 years of time and my passport is with full of different countries visa (ofcourse it was for work so each visit was for around 2 weeks maximum)

I just saw few discussion forums where some applicants has mentioned this point.

Thanks......

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
I do not think so, they check all travel history before requesting passport. For requesting passport is purely to stamp the visa. because it is final stage of the application procedure. To delay passport back after visa issue is due to the pile of the work load, I assuume.

swarupsh said:
Friends,

Just to clear my doubts.... does lot of overseas travel delay the procedure to send back the passport. Because I traveled a lot in last 3 years of time and my passport is with full of different countries visa (ofcourse it was for work so each visit was for around 2 weeks maximum)

I just saw few discussion forums where some applicants has mentioned this point.

Thanks......

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
sugalk said:
I do not think so, they check all travel history before requesting passport. For requesting passport is purely to stamp the visa. because it is final stage of the application procedure. To delay passport back after visa issue is due to the pile of the work load, I assuume.
That is strange,

Extreme work load should consider First those applicants who submitted passport earlier. But here we see lot of variations for the applicants who sent their passports and received back. In short CHC London is unpredictable for the moment, at least for my case.
I also wonder if some mistake happened from my side while sending them courier. But I checked all possibilities if such mistake could take place from my side and I find everything was Ok while I sent them passports and they received my courier.

Aramex..... please give some indication......

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
same is here. Yes, CHC London is unpredictable for the moment for most of us. I think, some guys got passport back although they submit after us depends the case worker. Otherwise, it looks ridiculous.
I am doing just wait and wait and wait ................ and check this forum........and check courier track online and check ecas status again again.......
nothing to do more.

swarupsh said:
That is strange,

Extreme work load should consider First those applicants who submitted passport earlier. But here we see lot of variations for the applicants who sent their passports and received back. In short CHC London is unpredictable for the moment, at least for my case.
I also wonder if some mistake happened from my side while sending them courier. But I checked all possibilities if such mistake could take place from my side and I find everything was Ok while I sent them passports and they received my courier.

Aramex..... please give some indication......

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
sugalk said:
wynterbabe!!!
yours and mine time line is almost similar, me also waiting for passport. when u get, plz share in this forum.
I got it yesterday 24/7/2013 I got disecion made at 15/7/2013 .the visa stamped at 12/7

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
wynterbabe said:
Hi guys,

Congrats to you HANY!!

::) me too guys still waiting til now.. waiting for the courier guy to ring our doorbell.LOL!

Sent my passport June 18,ecas changed to DM july 18..

hope to receive good news tomorrow!!!!

GOOD VIBES GOOD VIBES GOOD VIBES!!!
thank I think you will receive it after two days

hany

wynterbabe

Apr 1, 2012
sugalk said:
wynterbabe!!!
Hello,

I just got a reply from CHC London by email. They said that they already sent back our passport since last July 12. They use "International Signed for" as their posting service. I asked for the tracking no. and as per ISF website our passport arrived here in Manila,Philippines already. So we'll just wait for few more days and most probably this week is the end of the waiting game.

Hoping that all of us from will receive our PP back this week.
Good Vibes!!!

Thanks!!

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
;D :eek: :p :-* :'( ::) 8) ;)

wynterbabe said:
Hello,

I just got a reply from CHC London by email. They said that they already sent back our passport since last July 12. They use "International Signed for" as their posting service. I asked for the tracking no. and as per ISF website our passport arrived here in Manila,Philippines already. So we'll just wait for few more days and most probably this week is the end of the waiting game.

Hoping that all of us from will receive our PP back this week.
Good Vibes!!!

Thanks!!

mohanc

Jul 6, 2013
hello all
thanks God
i got my passports two days ago Wednesday 24th July with the visas on.
i sent my passports on 18th June.they received them on 21 june
Decision made on 19 July
visas issued on 15 July

hope the best for all who still waiting

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Good to hear and congrat

My passport also reached there ion 19 june and decision made 19 july but no passport back yet. You guy lucky.
mohanc said:
hello all
thanks God
i got my passports two days ago Wednesday 24th July with the visas on.
i sent my passports on 18th June.they received them on 21 june
Decision made on 19 June (July)
visas issued on 15 June (July)

hope the best for all who still waiting

Kets81

Jul 26, 2013
Guys,
I see this is a common problem. I have sent my PP on 16 th June, received there on 17th June. Last week I could see the DM status changed from IP.
How long do you think before I get my PP? People who have got it back please help. I have almost become impatiently annoyed.
Hope everybody understands my agony.
Kets

mohanc

Jul 6, 2013
Kets81 said:
Guys,
I see this is a common problem. I have sent my PP on 16 th June, received there on 17th June. Last week I could see the DM status changed from IP.
How long do you think before I get my PP? People who have got it back please help. I have almost become impatiently annoyed.
Hope everybody understands my agony.
Kets
next week you will receive them

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
sugalk said:
;D :eek: :p :-* :'( ::) 8) ;)
Hi.....

I am loosing patience now.
I sent emails to CHC london several times (2 times Case specific queries on Web form and 2 times through my personal Email)
They do not have courtesy to reply back about the situation of our passports.
My and my wife's passports are with CHC london since 4th June. we are living in Dubai as an expatriate.

I do not know how to solve this.

When I got instructions to send passports they clearly mentioned not to use prepaid courier envelops. So I sent them passports with Self addressed envelop and now I have no tracking of our passports.

Can any one give me suggestion considering my above situation.

Thanks....

Kets81

Jul 26, 2013
Swarupsh,
We have to live in this agony. We are also in the same boat, based in the Middle East. But I feel a little hope after reading the last 2/3 pages of this thread. People have got their passports after the decision made status....this is enough to keep the hope alive right now.
Hope we get them soon.
Kets

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Kets81 said:
Swarupsh,
We have to live in this agony. We are also in the same boat, based in the Middle East. But I feel a little hope after reading the last 2/3 pages of this thread. People have got their passports after the decision made status....this is enough to keep the hope alive right now.
Hope we get them soon.
Kets
Hi Kets,

Thanks for your message.

However, my decision made status already appeared on Ecas on 14th July.. no even after 13 days no news....

If I get an email from CHC london regarding our passports' status then also It will be huge relief for me... but my present situation is completely annoying....