waived
Passport Req..
09/July/2013 ---> passport sent to London 21/July/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-August-2013
LANDED..........
March 2014
Hello all,

The last update on my ecas was in may 2010! almost 3 years ago... in the mean time I received medical instructions and passport request instructions ( by Email- not my mail as usual) and I sent them 2 days ago to London office..... no medicals received, no passport request , and no passport received ecas updates...
the only change was that the London office name was removed from a previous update and turned into
"We transferred your application to the $ciccic_office_id$ office ........... "
is it normal to have no changes and updated in your Ecas? how long it will take till I get my passport back approx.?

also another issue is that when I sent my passports with courier, I tried to pay in advance for the return of the passports so the London office can return them to me by courier as normal mail in the UAE is not recognized by the office as written in the email I got, ( it said due to the mail situation in UAE, Saudi, Qatar ect ect your passports will be sent my courier) , but the courier refused to let me pay for the way back.... so will CIC send them on their expense or what?

thanks for any help....

Abuomar2003

Jul 13, 2013
They will send your passport via courier and you pay when you receive it. The process time is around 20 business days excluding the mail time. There is a possibility that you get your passport earlier.
All passports are send to embassies of Canada in the gulf region then the embassy send it to you via carrier. They usually update your ECAS to ( decision made) once they stamp the visa. Passport arrive 7-10 days after updating the ECAS.
good luck and best wishes.

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
sugalk said:
Seriously Friends,

But the fact is we cannot do anything. I sent email and no reply is received. No idea how to tackle this situation.

Lets pray that all of us will get our passports soon.

Swarupsh....

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
HANY2012 said:
Dear All,

finally I got the passport back today

hany
Congratulations Hany...

Can you please mention your complete timeline for our reference.

I am still waiting... And there is no update at all.

Swarupsh

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
swarupsh said:
Congratulations Hany...

Swarupsh
[/qu

thank you I applied on 15=6=2011 and I sent the passport at 27-6-2013 do not worry you will receive yours soon

hany

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
HANY2012 said:
swarupsh said:
Congratulations Hany...

Swarupsh
[/qu

thank you I applied on 15=6=2011 and I sent the passport at 27-6-2013 do not worry you will receive yours soon

hany
Did you get any SMS before you got your passport ..

Thanks

Swarupsh

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
So annoying really
I have sent passport on june 19 and decision made status on 19 july and waiting for passport now. but u sent passport 27 and got now it back. u lucky. no more tension.

HANY2012 said:
swarupsh said:
Congratulations Hany...

Swarupsh
[/qu

hany

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
sugalk said:
So annoying really
I have sent passport on june 19 and decision made status on 19 july and waiting for passport now. but u sent passport 27 and got now it back. u lucky. no more tension.
Sugalk,

I am far more ahead in this.. I sent passport on 3rd June. Decision made on 14th July. still I have no news from CHC london. They also do not reply to my Emails......

God knows what is happening there....

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Ohhh no :'(
I understand the condition of u at the moment.

swarupsh said:
Sugalk,

I am far more ahead in this.. I sent passport on 3rd June. Decision made on 14th July. still I have no news from CHC london. They also do not reply to my Emails......

God knows what is happening there....

wynterbabe

Apr 1, 2012
Hi guys,

Congrats to you HANY!!

::) me too guys still waiting til now.. waiting for the courier guy to ring our doorbell.LOL!

Sent my passport June 18,ecas changed to DM july 18..

hope to receive good news tomorrow!!!!

GOOD VIBES GOOD VIBES GOOD VIBES!!!

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
wynterbabe!!!
yours and mine time line is almost similar, me also waiting for passport. when u get, plz share in this forum.
wynterbabe said:
Hi guys,

Congrats to you HANY!!

::) me too guys still waiting til now.. waiting for the courier guy to ring our doorbell.LOL!

Sent my passport June 18,ecas changed to DM july 18..

hope to receive good news tomorrow!!!!

GOOD VIBES GOOD VIBES GOOD VIBES!!!