Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
sugalk said:
badar! its working everywhere now but does not seem working as it is always in process status
Brother

you people are quite lucky :) I faced same status almost for 3 years "Received by Visa Office" My file never went to in-process even :)

Badar

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
sugalk said:
I assumed badar you already submitted passport or get visa
Yeah I got the visa but see the below status updated on the day only when visa was stamped and they sent my passports back

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 5, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 5, 2013.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. (Also on June 5, 2013.)

Badar

mariyasubtain

May 31, 2012
Dear All,

I had send my pport to LVO on 4th of june and got decission made since 30th of june. Can you give me an idea when i will recieve my pport back? My medical is expiring in 7th of august and i have limited time to travel.

Thanks,

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
mariyasubtain said:
Dear All,

I had send my pport to LVO on 4th of june and got decission made since 30th of june. Can you give me an idea when i will recieve my pport back? My medical is expiring in 7th of august and i have limited time to travel.

Thanks,
Dear Mariyasubtain

from where you send your passport your location?
Normally it took 8-10 days to receive back the passport in gulf countries.

Badar

TA20055

Jul 2, 2013
mariyasubtain said:
Dear All,

Thanks,
[tr][td]

Dear Mariyasubtain

I have sent the passports for PR Visa on June 4, 2013 but not yet received any info.I am not able to check my E-cas even as it is not recognising my file number.I dont know to whom i have to ask about it and worried about passports as i am expat in Kuwait

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
TA20055 said:
[/table]

Dear Mariyasubtain

I have sent the passports for PR Visa on June 4, 2013 but not yet received any info.I am not able to check my E-cas even as it is not recognising my file number.I dont know to whom i have to ask about it and worried about passports as i am expat in Kuwait
Dear TA20055,

Something is happening to your Ecas status so just wait for few hours..... I am also waiting for my passport Which i sent on 3rd June and I am in Dubai as Expat...... Hope to hear goods news from you soon..... i can still see my online status as inprocess..... :(

TA20055

Jul 2, 2013
swarupsh said:
Dear TA20055,

Something is happening to your Ecas status so just wait for few hours..... I am also waiting for my passport Which i sent on 3rd June and I am in Dubai as Expat...... Hope to hear goods news from you soon..... i can still see my online status as inprocess..... :(
Dear Swarupush

I sent an e-mail on 4.7.2013 for Ecas or passort status to CHC London, Just now received an e-mail from CHC London, passports will be returned this week. Hopefully you will get also these good news soon.

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
TA20055 said:
Dear Swarupush

I sent an e-mail on 4.7.2013 for Ecas or passort status to CHC London, Just now received an e-mail from CHC London, passports will be returned this week. Hopefully you will get also these good news soon.
Hi..
Do you advise that I should send an email to CHC London for my passport inquiry or no need to do that....

Thanks...

TA20055

Jul 2, 2013
swarupsh said:
Hi..
Do you advise that I should send an email to CHC London for my passport inquiry or no need to do that....

Thanks...
I suggest to wait because u can view ur status.This is the 5th week and CHC will send u passports hopefully.There is no harm to send an e-mail but somebody told me / mentioned in CHC letter also wherein passports required that CHC is not replying.Luckly i got reply.

mariyasubtain

May 31, 2012
Hi TA20055,

Probably all of us will get passports in same package. can you please share exact reply from LVO ? Will appreciate.

Thanks,

TA20055 said:
Dear Swarupush

mariyasubtain

May 31, 2012
Hi Badar14,

I sent it from Dubai.

Thanks,

badar14 said:
Dear Mariyasubtain

from where you send your passport your location?
Normally it took 8-10 days to receive back the passport in gulf countries.

Badar

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
mariyasubtain said:
Hi Badar14,

I sent it from Dubai.

Thanks,
Hi Mariyasubtain

Same days 8-10 for UAE after the decision made so you can expect any time a SMS from Aramex at your cell.

Good Luck

Badar