+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON: PASSPORT TRACKING HERE!!!

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
sugalk said:
hi swarpush
you should get ur decision made status in this week because people who sent passport to london in 11 and 4 june already got decision made status. I hope u can get update today or mondy.
Hi.. Sugalk

Thanks for your message. I wish I get my good news by Monday. So far my Ecas is showing Inprocess only.....

TA20055

Jul 2, 2013
CHC letter issued an e-mail on 6.6.2013 to submit passports for PR Visas.
I had sent passports of all family to LVO on 3.6.2013 from Kuwait and CHC Received passports on 4.6.2013 but still waiting to receive back passports .My E-Cas is not identifying me now which was showing status before 10 days in process.My agent is saying that E-Cas is under maintenance.Anybody knows similar to my case please share with me your comments as I am worried about passports as our company is asking about my passport as i am expat in Kuwait.

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
TA20055 said:
CHC letter issued an e-mail on 6.6.2013 to submit passports for PR Visas.
I had sent passports of all family to LVO on 3.6.2013 from Kuwait and CHC Received passports on 4.6.2013 but still waiting to receive back passports .My E-Cas is not identifying me now which was showing status before 10 days in process.My agent is saying that E-Cas is under maintenance.Anybody knows similar to my case please share with me your comments as I am worried about passports as our company is asking about my passport as i am expat in Kuwait.
Hi ,
I also sent my passport on 3rd June from Dubai. Still my Ecas is showing Inprocess status. I am also expat in UAE. lets see how much longer we have to wait.

TA20055

Jul 2, 2013
Hi ,Thanks for the info. Is Ecas is working for yourself? Mine is not identifying as agent is saying under maintenance and cannot view my status.It was indicating in process 10 days ago.Any idea or experience why Ecas is stopped for me?

Wish u good luck.May be next week will be good news for you and myself.

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Hi guys
Esas is noty working??? or under maintenance?? is this information from official sources? 1 week ago, one of the members in this forum had got changed his status from in process to decision made and next day he got passport. If the ecas is not working, how his status does work?? strange guys. I m dying of waiting and waiting.

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
sugalk said:
Hi guys
Esas is noty working??? or under maintenance?? is this information from official sources? 1 week ago, one of the members in this forum had got changed his status from in process to decision made and next day he got passport. If the ecas is not working, how his status does work?? strange guys. I m dying of waiting and waiting.
Hi sugalk,

Ecas was working till 4 PM Dubai time. After that I checked at 7 PM and i got message that it is under maintenance.

It doesn't seem like Ecas is working similarly for all region.

Lets wait for it....

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Yes Swarupsh
I realized I posted information in this forum afterwards. It was not working here in Europe as well today.

omarh

Jul 6, 2013
Hi every one there. I just wanted to share with you my experience with CHC London.
Applied in July 2007.
IELTS in September 2009.
Medical Done in September 2011.
Medical Done once again in February 2013.
Passports requested by email on 26 May 2013.
Passport sent through FedEx on 29 May 2013.
Passport Received by London on 03 June 2013.
Status changed from in Progress to Decision Made on 24 June 2013.
Aramex called me today morning informing me that they received my passports from Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi.
I went myself to their Office and collected the passports and paid RO 6.5.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
sugalk said:
Yes Swarupsh
I realized I posted information in this forum afterwards. It was not working here in Europe as well today.
Working fine in Saudi Arabia.

Badar

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
sugalk said:
badar! its working everywhere now but does not seem working as it is always in process status
Yes Sugalk,
still In process status.... Hope coming week will be lucky for all of us with good updates.....

TA20055

Jul 2, 2013
Hi sugalk

My Ecas is not identifying my file number as it was working 10 days before fine and was showing in process.Advise me what to do as i am in Kuwait.

Thanks in advance to all for sharing with me the above concern.

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
hi swarupsh
definitely, something changed next week!!! I am sure Specially for you because you passport was reached to London CIC quite earlier. sugalk