+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON: PASSPORT TRACKING HERE!!!

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
badar14 said:
If you are residing in Gulf country that Cell number is important as you will received the Aramex SMS for tracking number. Its better to send one email to LVO for your cell number.
Badar
Dear Bader,

I sent with the passport updated family form which include my cell phone but my question I did not put the cell number in the self address envelope .are they will put the number in the courier form?

hany

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
HANY2012 said:
Dear Bader,

I sent with the passport updated family form which include my cell phone but my question I did not put the cell number in the self address envelope .are they will put the number in the courier form?

hany
Yeah they will.

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Droza ! when you get the e case changed into decision made or when you get passport back, plz share the information. because you passport request time and mine is similar.
sugalk

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
my ecase still in process and passports not yet received from LVO. :'(

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Drooza said:
my ecase still in process and passports not yet received from LVO. :'(
Hi.. Drooza.. I am also in the same boat. Passport sent on 3rd June.. Received by CHC London on 4th June... Still my Ecas is showing inprocess... and I am waiting for passport..... Please inform me once you get back your passport.....thanks....

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
swarupsh said:
Hi.. Drooza.. I am also in the same boat. Passport sent on 3rd June.. Received by CHC London on 4th June... Still my Ecas is showing inprocess... and I am waiting for passport..... Please inform me once you get back your passport.....thanks....
Don't worry Brothers

All updates will come on the same date on which visa will be stamped. They will make all changes on same date e.g below is my case when Decision Made at ECAS

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 5, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 5, 2013.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

: and believe me its matter of day or so now. Good luck Bros.

Badar

cey

Jul 4, 2013
Hi, I'm new to the forum. But I've been looking over some of the cases and I was wondering if someone have some information that could help me.
I'm in London and sent my passport via Royal mail on June 11th. They received on Wed. June 12th. I've noticed that my E-CAS status changed from "In progress" to "Decision Made" on Sunday, June 30th. So they probably updated late Friday. Anyways, I still haven't received my passport (it's been more than 3 weeks) and I was wondering if anyone have an idea when I might get it. I provided a self addressed First Class envelope for them to send the passport back to me so it shouldn't take more than 24 hrs once they put it in the mail. I've been checking the Royal mail website to see if the envelope has been posted but nothing yet. I'm planning to fly to Canada on July 12th (next Friday) and I would love to know if my passport will be here before then.
Any useful information is welcomed.
Thank you!!

cey

Jul 4, 2013
badar14 said:
Don't worry Brothers

All updates will come on the same date on which visa will be stamped. They will make all changes on same date e.g below is my case when Decision Made at ECAS

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 5, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 5, 2013.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

: and believe me its matter of day or so now. Good luck Bros.

Badar

Did you receive your passport already? And if so, how long did it take from the time they changed your E-CAS status to DM?
Thank you!!

cey

Jul 4, 2013
Hi guys, just to let you know that I received the passport today! :D So, very good news and the wait is over.
If anyone is interested here is my timetable:

Mailed the documents to Mississauga, Canada from London, UK: Dec. 3rd 2012.
They received the documents and medicals: Dec. 10th, 2012.
Decision made on the sponsorship: January 10th 2013. They mailed the letter on January 15th 2013.
They started processing at the London office: 28th of May 2013.
Received request to send the passport: June 10th 2013
Sent passport from London to London Office: June 11th 2013
My status on my E-CAS changed from 'In Progress' to 'Decision Made': June 28th 2013
Received passport with visa: July 5th 2013
Visa stamped on passport: June 27th 2013

Total number of processing days: 206 days (7 months)

Thanks you all!!

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
cey said:
Hi guys, just to let you know that I received the passport today! :D So, very good news and the wait is over.
If anyone is interested here is my timetable:

Mailed the documents to Mississauga, Canada from London, UK: Dec. 3rd 2012.
They received the documents and medicals: Dec. 10th, 2012.
Decision made on the sponsorship: January 10th 2013. They mailed the letter on January 15th 2013.
They started processing at the London office: 28th of May 2013.
Received request to send the passport: June 10th 2013
Sent passport from London to London Office: June 11th 2013
My status on my E-CAS changed from 'In Progress' to 'Decision Made': June 28th 2013
Received passport with visa: July 5th 2013
Visa stamped on passport: June 27th 2013

Total number of processing days: 206 days (7 months)

Thanks you all!!
Congratulations....

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
hi swarpush
you should get ur decision made status in this week because people who sent passport to london in 11 and 4 june already got decision made status. I hope u can get update today or mondy.