+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON: PASSPORT TRACKING HERE!!!

swapno

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Congrates my friend. Just flipping through some old quotes from people. Saw your note.
Wish for your best journey in Canada,

Take care
Swapno
nsharif said:
Hello friends

It's a three years story!!!!!!Yesterday I got my passport back with maple leaf and COPRs. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thanks everybody for supporting me.

Here is the details:

Passport request :4th July 2012
Passport sent to LVO : 6th July 2012
Passport received at LVO : 9th July, 2012
Visa issue date : 26 July 2012
Ecas changed to decision made : 31 July 2012 ( Note: I didn't get "Medical Received" or " Canadian Address" status)
Passport sent from AbuDhabi CHC : 06 Aug, 2012
Passport received on hand : 9 Aug, 2012 ( after received the passport I checked Aramex tracking no and found 7th Aug itself parcel reached here. but I got the call from Aramex 9th Aug late evening, Immediately I went to their office and received it)

Cheers
nsharif

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Dear All,

did any one send the passport with self address envelope without writing the cell number in the address

hany

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
1. PPR date received: June 17, 2013
2. Passport sent: June 18, 2013 (received by CHC London June 19, 2013)
3. Current E cas status: In process
4. Passport received: waiting :eek:
5. NOC: 2253

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
some what around 20 to 25 july 2013.

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
DEAR ALL FORUM MEMBERS,

I AM POSTING MY QUERY HERE BECAUSE I WILL ALSO SENT MY PCC TO LVO FOR A VISA.

ACTUALLY I HAVE BEEN REQUESTED FOR MR, RPRF AND PCC IN MARCH, 2013. LASTLY VO RECEIVED MY MR IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE, 2013. YESTERDAY I HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM VO THAT IS THE FOLLOWING:

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE ME SOME EXPERT OPINION PARTICULARLY FROM OUR SENIOR MEMBERS REGARDING THAT WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE OPTION FOR ME AND MY SPOUSE TO GET A VISA WITH OUT MOVING FROM DENMARK TO PAKISTAN OR VICE VERSA. AT THE END OF THE EMAIL THE IO ASKED ME
"WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW TWO STEP PROCESS FOR PAKISTANI APPLICANTS" DOSE IT MEANS THAT MY VISA PROCESS WILL BE IN TWO STEPS WHILE DIRECTLY SUBMITTING MY PASSPORT TO LVO , AND MY SPOUSE WILL FOLLOW THE SAME TWO STEP PROCESSES TO GET A VISA IN PAKISTAN ?
THIS IS MY OWN VIEW THAT I HAVE DEDUCED FROM THE STATEMENT OF MY IO, PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG AND GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS.

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your application has reached the final stage of processing and we are now ready to issue your permanent resident visas. We note, however, that you are currently in Denmark and your spouse is in Pakistan.The issuance of permanent residence visas for applicants living in Pakistan is a two step process.
Please be advised that we are unable to issue your visas separately. Please advise if you are able to submit both the passports to our London office or you would like to follow the two step process for Pakistan applicants. Upon your confirmation, we will issue appropriate instructions.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

OPS
Program Assistant
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca / www.royaume-uni.gc.ca
HAT IS THE FOLLOWING

boldon

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 June 2010
Doc's Request.
20 October 2010
AOR Received.
January 2011
IELTS Request
included in application
File Transfer...
not applicable
Med's Request
13 February 2014
Med's Done....
19 March 2014
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
3 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
2 June 2014 (yahoo!)
LANDED..........
mid October 2014
shaziabibi said:
DEAR ALL FORUM MEMBERS,

I AM POSTING MY QUERY HERE BECAUSE I WILL ALSO SENT MY PCC TO LVO FOR A VISA.

ACTUALLY I HAVE BEEN REQUESTED FOR MR, RPRF AND PCC IN MARCH, 2013. LASTLY VO RECEIVED MY MR IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE, 2013. YESTERDAY I HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM VO THAT IS THE FOLLOWING:

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE ME SOME EXPERT OPINION PARTICULARLY FROM OUR SENIOR MEMBERS REGARDING THAT WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE OPTION FOR ME AND MY SPOUSE TO GET A VISA WITH OUT MOVING FROM DENMARK TO PAKISTAN OR VICE VERSA. AT THE END OF THE EMAIL THE IO ASKED ME
"WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW TWO STEP PROCESS FOR PAKISTANI APPLICANTS" DOSE IT MEANS THAT MY VISA PROCESS WILL BE IN TWO STEPS WHILE DIRECTLY SUBMITTING MY PASSPORT TO LVO , AND MY SPOUSE WILL FOLLOW THE SAME TWO STEP PROCESSES TO GET A VISA IN PAKISTAN ?
THIS IS MY OWN VIEW THAT I HAVE DEDUCED FROM THE STATEMENT OF MY IO, PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG AND GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS.

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your application has reached the final stage of processing and we are now ready to issue your permanent resident visas. We note, however, that you are currently in Denmark and your spouse is in Pakistan.The issuance of permanent residence visas for applicants living in Pakistan is a two step process.
Please be advised that we are unable to issue your visas separately. Please advise if you are able to submit both the passports to our London office or you would like to follow the two step process for Pakistan applicants. Upon your confirmation, we will issue appropriate instructions.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

OPS
Program Assistant
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca / www.royaume-uni.gc.ca
HAT IS THE FOLLOWING
i think VO is suggesting that you obtain your wife's passport and submit both your passport and your wife's to the London office.

if you are unable to obtain your wife's passport, then you and your wife will need to follow the two step process to file "potentially" in pakistan so you can both obtain your visas together.

looks like the first option is easiest?

sammch

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2011
Med's Done....
June 2013
I live in saudi arabia and am expecting passport request any time. My query to all members is whether i can personally take my and my family's passports to london visa office(i already got a tourist visa for UK & am planning to travel to London) Will they accept it? if yes. How much time will they take to give back the passports.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
sammch said:
I live in saudi arabia and am expecting passport request any time. My query to all members is whether i can personally take my and my family's passports to london visa office(i already got a tourist visa for UK & am planning to travel to London) Will they accept it? if yes. How much time will they take to give back the passports.
Hi Sammch

Yeah you can personally submit the passport to LVO. It will take two Thursdays to return back the passports. If you have already the plan of travel and to stay in UK at least for 3 weeks than its recommended, Otherwise better to send via Fedex it will take 28-30 days by LVO.

Below are the complete details :-

To submit your package in person
Our in-person service to submit and pick up passports is open on Thursdays between 2 pm and 3 pm at 38 Grosvenor Street, London, UK. You may submit your package in person at this time. You will be given a receipt acknowledging that we have received it. You must show this receipt to collect your passport(s) and visa(s). Because we require two weeks to issue your visa(s), you may only collect your passport(s) on the second Thursday after you submit your package.
This service will not operate when the High Commission is closed. Our website shows our holiday closures (these may differ from UK bank holidays). If Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve falls on a Thursday, then this service will also be closed on that day, even if the High Commission remains open.
If you would like someone else to collect your passport(s) and visa(s), that person must present:
 the receipt that was issued to you,
 a signed letter from you authorizing them to collect your passport(s), and
 one piece of government-issued identification that includes their name and photograph.
Its better not to opt this as delay might hit your travel plan

Badar

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Dear All,

I sent the passport with self address envelope but I did not wrote the my cell phone number in the address is it correct? please reply

hany

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
hany12
yes no problem, if u did not write cell number. Anyway, they never call you in london CIC. you should not miss current address and email address. thats all

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
sugalk said:
hany12
yes no problem, if u did not write cell number. Anyway, they never call you in london CIC. you should not miss current address and email address. thats all
Dear Sugalk,

I know they will not call but I mean for armex when they receive my passport

hany

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
HANY2012 said:
Dear Sugalk,

I know they will not call but I mean for armex when they receive my passport

hany
If you are residing in Gulf country that Cell number is important as you will received the Aramex SMS for tracking number. Its better to send one email to LVO for your cell number.
Badar

sammch

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2011
Med's Done....
June 2013
badar14 said:
Hi Sammch

Yeah you can personally submit the passport to LVO. It will take two Thursdays to return back the passports. If you have already the plan of travel and to stay in UK at least for 3 weeks than its recommended, Otherwise better to send via Fedex it will take 28-30 days by LVO.

Below are the complete details :-

To submit your package in person
Our in-person service to submit and pick up passports is open on Thursdays between 2 pm and 3 pm at 38 Grosvenor Street, London, UK. You may submit your package in person at this time. You will be given a receipt acknowledging that we have received it. You must show this receipt to collect your passport(s) and visa(s). Because we require two weeks to issue your visa(s), you may only collect your passport(s) on the second Thursday after you submit your package.
This service will not operate when the High Commission is closed. Our website shows our holiday closures (these may differ from UK bank holidays). If Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve falls on a Thursday, then this service will also be closed on that day, even if the High Commission remains open.
If you would like someone else to collect your passport(s) and visa(s), that person must present:
 the receipt that was issued to you,
 a signed letter from you authorizing them to collect your passport(s), and
 one piece of government-issued identification that includes their name and photograph.
Its better not to opt this as delay might hit your travel plan

Badar
thanks a lot Badar for a very informative reply.

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
hany12
ohh, that may be for ur case. I have applied based in UK so, Royal mail does not call us. So, I assumed same as here.