+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON: PASSPORT TRACKING HERE!!!

Pripan

Sep 9, 2012
RFarooqi said:
1- If you don't accept your belongings to your Motherland then i must say "YOU BELONG TO NOWHERE.
2- You said that you born in wrong place, Actually you are blaming to Allah Almighty, it was His Will not yours.
3- If you are thinking that you will be accepted by Canada as Canadian, you are mistaken, may be your children or Grand Children get that title but not you. Canada will be your 2nd Home country always.
So my Friend, Love your Motherland as you love your Parents and child.

i belong to Pakistan, I Love Pakistan, Pakistan, is and will be my Motherland, no matter if i am in canada or in other world,

Proud to be a Pakistani.
I love my Country Do You?

I think our level of thinking is too distant,so let us leave it here.You can have your views but for me it is simple
- I respect and love the mother and father who nutured me with love and care not the who just gave birth and threw, simillarly i will love the country which gives me life and hope not the one which couldn't even provide basic living standards.
-I dont mind you loving your country.
- Atleast when i get citizenship status i will be called as Canadian and will legitmately call myself canadian,for now am global refugee

Pripan

Sep 9, 2012
MIK77 said:
I think the discussion here has drifted beyond the scope of this forum and not many people are benefiting from it. Everyone has the right to voice his/her opinion, but at the right time and right place.

You can PM each other or exchange emails if you wish to take this further.

I hope everyone takes it in good spirit. :)
Agreed,it will not continue further.

mos791

Sep 10, 2012
sohail-khan86 said:
Totally wrong... Yes you can use your friend to send and receive your passport..just remember to enclose a authorization letter as mentioned on the ppr that you received.. Just curious though this thing is specifically mentioned in ppr letter then why are you asking it on forum??? They have specified that in case some one else is collecting your passports they must have an authorization letter from you.. Its always better to read what chc has sent you rather then asking questions without reading their letter.. As their letters are always well explained and self explanatory...
Thanks a lot Mr. Sohil for the valuable information you have provided in your email.
Actually that what I understood when I read the CHC letter which I have received, but what confused me that they mentioned that a friend can collect the passports if he has the receipt and the authorization letter, but they didn’t mention if a friend can submit the passports, they mentioned that the package can be submitted in person.
So that is what confused me in person word does it mean the applicant him self or any other person on behalf of the applicant. And another thing should I enclose a copy of this authorization letter in the package with the passports or only to send the authorization to my friend. In fact i don’t want to make mistakes that cause loosing more time, so I am very careful regarding this issue.

thanks and best regards,

aboamr

Sep 9, 2012
Dear seniors,
Pls help
London visa office asks for my passports, and I'm going to renew my passports, so should i send the old passports with the new one or what should I do???.

another thing i just want to know if London visa office still accept old style Passport. or they must be machine readable.

rfy_piano

Aug 6, 2012
aboamr said:
Dear seniors,
Pls help
London visa office asks for my passports, and I'm going to renew my passports, so should i send the old passports with the new one or what should I do???.

another thing i just want to know if London visa office still accept old style Passport. or they must be machine readable.
send them both.. old and new passport

Pripan

Sep 9, 2012
MIK77 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Any updates on passports returning with visa and COPR lately guys?[/size][/size]

Please share!
Dear MIC77,
We have not heard anything from Visa Office or courier, It is fourth thursday now.
Do you have any new information.
Yours truly
Pripan

MIK77

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
14 Jan 2011
Med's Request
14 May 2012
Med's Done....
2 June 2012 | Delivered: 7 June 2012 | 'Meds Received' line added to ECAS on 10 Aug 2012
Passport Req..
14 August 2012 | Delivered: 16 August 2012 | ECAS "Decision Made": 19 Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 Sept 2012 | PPs received: 18 Sept 2012
LANDED..........
31 October 2012
Pripan said:
Dear MIC77,
We have not heard anything from Visa Office or courier, It is fourth thursday now.
Do you have any new information.
Yours truly
Pripan
Hi mate,

Nothing so far and yes end of week-4... but remember it is normally "after" 4 weeks. So, keep your hopes high for next week.

I have been looking at the past few months and PPs have been coming back every 2 to 3 weeks. That you can easily see from the surge in PPs received messages. It has been 2 weeks today since the last lot was received from CHC Abu Dhabi, so we can expect a wave next week!

Let's see how correct my analysis is... Good luck to everyone!

MIK77

Pripan

Sep 9, 2012
MIK77 said:
Hi mate,

Nothing so far and yes end of week-4... but remember it is normally "after" 4 weeks. So, keep your hopes high for next week.

I have been looking at the past few months and PPs have been coming back every 2 to 3 weeks. That you can easily see from the surge in PPs received messages. It has been 2 weeks today since the last lot was received from CHC Abu Dhabi, so we can expect a wave next week!

Let's see how correct my analysis is... Good luck to everyone!

MIK77
Thank you MIC77

MIK77

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
14 Jan 2011
Med's Request
14 May 2012
Med's Done....
2 June 2012 | Delivered: 7 June 2012 | 'Meds Received' line added to ECAS on 10 Aug 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31 October 2012
Day-1 of Week-5 after having the PPs received at LVO...

Awaiting anxiously!

Pripan

Sep 9, 2012
MIK77 said:
Day-1 of Week-5 after having the PPs received at LVO...

Awaiting anxiously!
I believe our Canadian brothers want to make sure that we are tough and can withstand anxiety.

xony

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
IELTS Request
Jan2011
Med's Request
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
17-11-2011
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
hello folks,

is there a pattern or a certain day when they send the batch of pps to abu dhabi?
any idea?
I'm already in the fourth week now.. let's c..

xony

MIK77

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
14 Jan 2011
Med's Request
14 May 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31 October 2012
xony said:
hello folks,

is there a pattern or a certain day when they send the batch of pps to abu dhabi?
any idea?
I'm already in the fourth week now.. let's c..

xony
Hi, pls see my post of Sept 13 above. This is only based on observation of a few threads and may not be correct. What I've learned is:

PPs are sent to CHC AD via diplomatic post on every 2nd or 3rd Tuesday - immigration / visa section remains closed on Tuesdays
Using the self addressed envelope and the addressed sheet you provided, your airway bills are made at CHC AD and handed over to Aramex for delivery.

Time-wise, here are my observations:
visa stamping - 2 weeks after PPs delivered to LVO
Returned to CHC AD - 10 days after visa stamping date
Delivered to applicant - 3 to 5 days after they arrive at CHC AD

Note: above is based on avg timelines and trends I've observed and could be different from actual timelines.

I hope it helps.

MIK77

xony

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
IELTS Request
Jan2011
Med's Request
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
17-11-2011
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
dear mic77 .. totally appreciate ur help..
today is the 4th Tuesday since they received pps..
l can go directly and pick'em up from the CHC as I work in the same building
but I think it's automatic and no one will be able to help me with such

again thx,,
and let's see:)

MIK77

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
14 Jan 2011
Med's Request
14 May 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31 October 2012
Yippppeeeee!

Received PPs today with Visas and COPR!! ;D

PPR on 14 Aug
Delivered to LVO on 16 Aug
DM status on 19 Aug
Visa stamped on 11 Sept
Delivered back on 18 Sept (Dubai)

Good luck everyone... I pray you get yours ASAP!

Pripan

Sep 9, 2012
MIK77 said:
Yippppeeeee!

Received PPs today with Visas and COPR!! ;D

PPR on 14 Aug
Delivered to LVO on 16 Aug
DM status on 19 Aug
Visa stamped on 11 Sept
Delivered back on 18 Sept (Dubai)

Good luck everyone... I pray you get yours ASAP!

Dear MIC77,
Please tell me which date did they post your passport from embassy?
Did you get it by Aramax?
I still have no news about mine.
Pripan