Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
23-04-2012
LANDED..........
03-08-2012
Congrats art,

When did you status update to DM?

My status updated to DM on 22nd May 2012 but no update in address.

Good Luck
Auditor

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
auditor said:
Congrats art,

When did you status update to DM?

My status updated to DM on 22nd May 2012 but no update in address.

Good Luck
Auditor

my ecas was updated with DM on the third day of pp request roughly 2 mths ago.
i happened to submit my pp more than 1 mth late from my ppr.all this bec of my great immigration lawyer who was not attentive and i received information too late.

Hopefully we all will receive pps in the next wk.

Art.

My observation immigration officers r not following any fixed pattern in updating ecas esp after meds req.

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adnan34 said:
Hi Art2012,
When your passports were reached to LVO for visa?

Hi adnan,

Our pps reached on 30th apr.

Hv u sent CSE?

oly.44

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Jan '11
Doc's Request.
22 Sept 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
31 Jan '11
File Transfer...
...Processing started on 19th Jan '12
Med's Request
06 Feb '12
Med's Done....
05 Mar '12; Rec'd@LVO on 20 Mar '12
Interview........
waived, Med Rec'd added to Ecas on 24 Apr '12
Passport Req..
02 May '12
VISA ISSUED...
17 May '12
LANDED..........
4 June '12
carefore said:
Cograts................ wish you all the best for your future in Canada.
ssinghdxb said:
Congratulations ! half battle won, rest in Canada.

Please share what all documents did you receive?.

Regards
jao220 said:
Congrats my friend!!!!!!!!! I sent you PM....
BDPA said:
Congratulations again.
Adnan34 said:
Cograts PP within 3 weeks... wish you all the best for your future in Canada.
art2012 said:
Hi everyone,

Update from my side: today my address changed to canada.

Hoping to get stamped pps soon.

Wish everyone good luck.

@ auditor and gcc applicants
i checked with aramex dubai branch, the information i got is - local branch is receiving shipment everyday from london.now im not sure whether chc london is using aramex to return pps to uae,although im aware that abudhabi embassy is using aramex to distribute pps within uae.

I hv taken aramex london number, before i call them i wish to kw whether chc london is using aramex.anyone with such knowledge pls respond.

@ oly

Congratulations and celebrations!!!!!!!
Wish u a wonderful life in canada.

Rgds,
Art.
Thank you very much carefore, ssinghdxb, jao220, BDPA, Adnan34, auditor, art2012, and other friends on this forum. Congratulations to those who have received PP back and good wishes to those expecting PP back!

@ssinghdxb
Receiving the stamped visa and COPR is the most scary part for me. With determination, effort and prayers the rest is settled.
I received three passports, (myself, wife and daughter) with three COPRs and immunization form (for my daughter to be completed by her GP/health practitional before her landing), couple of instructions and guidelines on what you have to know before getting to POE, also leaflet regarding CIIP sessions (http://www.newcomersuccess.ca/index.php/videos/uk?lang=en-GB). My daughter's passport wasn't stamped because she is British she only got the COPR but both my passport and my wife's were stamped with single entry visa that will expire exactly a year after our medical examination. They have returned my original pay slips when i rec'd medical request, that is the only original document received back. So they kept my IELTS result which I can obtain an extra copy if need be. COPRs are two copies for each of us and only one copy is affixed with passport photograph. No mistakes this time :), On our medical forms my wife's passport photo was affixed on my form and vis-versa plus names written wrongly and everything lol

@jao220
PM replied

@Adnan34
Return of PP by post within 3 weeks is amazing despite a bank holiday within. I used Royal Mail special delivery envelop and enclosed a pre-paid return special delivery envelop as well. Passports reached LVO on 04/05/2012(friday), monday was a bank hoilday and passports were received on 23/05/2012 (13th working day of receiving passports). Visa was issued on 17/05/2012 (9th working day of receiving passports)

Every minute on this forum has paid off! Thank you everyone, all the best!

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jao220 said:
Guys question if you are leaving in UAE, Your passport will be sent from where?

LVO or ADVO?

Didnt understood your question, but i assume this will answer your questions, the passport will be sent to CHC london , if they are processing your application , the address to which the passport needs to be send should also be clearly marked on PPR letter. PP can be sent using any courier company, but try using Aramex, DHL or fedex, these are quick and reliable. I hope this answers, if there was something else you were wanting to know, please drop a comment

ssinghdxb

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Dubai - UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oly.44 said:
Thank you very much carefore, ssinghdxb, jao220, BDPA, Adnan34, auditor, art2012, and other friends on this forum. Congratulations to those who have received PP back and good wishes to those expecting PP back!

@ ssinghdxb
Receiving the stamped visa and COPR is the most scary part for me. With determination, effort and prayers the rest is settled.
I received three passports, (myself, wife and daughter) with three COPRs and immunization form (for my daughter to be completed by her GP/health practitional before her landing), couple of instructions and guidelines on what you have to know before getting to POE, also leaflet regarding CIIP sessions (http://www.newcomersuccess.ca/index.php/videos/uk?lang=en-GB). My daughter's passport wasn't stamped because she is British she only got the COPR but both my passport and my wife's were stamped with single entry visa that will expire exactly a year after our medical examination. They have returned my original pay slips when i rec'd medical request, that is the only original document received back. So they kept my IELTS result which I can obtain an extra copy if need be. COPRs are two copies for each of us and only one copy is affixed with passport photograph. No mistakes this time :), On our medical forms my wife's passport photo was affixed on my form and vis-versa plus names written wrongly and everything lol

Every minute on this forum has paid off! Thank you everyone, all the best!
Thanks a lot

ssinghdxb

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Dubai - UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jao220 said:
Guys question if you are leaving in UAE, Your passport will be sent from where?

LVO or ADVO?

Passports are first sent to ADVO and then ADVO will send to your postal address by courier.

Regards

vindarshan91

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
IELTS Request
Included in the Application (Band Score 7.5)
Med's Request
MR, RPRF & PCC Request on 13.01.2012
Med's Done....
03.03.2012 & Received 06.03.2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Rcvd 23.04.2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012, Expecting
Congratulations oly.44.

When are you planning to land in Canada, have a great life ahead.

Cheers,
Vindarshan91
oly.44 said:
Hi everyone,

Few minutes ago, our family Passports were received with our COPRs; Ecas shows "Decision Made"; while address changed to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada this morning.

Hallelujah!!!

vindarshan91

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Rcvd 23.04.2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012, Expecting
Hi All,

I understand that for UAE applicants, the passports are first sent to Abu Dhabi VO and then sent via Courier from the Abu Dhabi VO to the address within UAE.

What about applicants from GCC countries namely Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman & Saudi Arabia.

Are the passports sent via Courier directly from London, or the same process where the passports are first sent to the Abu Dhabi VO and then sent via courier to the respective GCC countries.

I want to follow up with Aramex (Preferred Courier for London VO) either in London or UAE based on your feedback.

Congratulations to all who have received their passports and best of luck to all waiting to receive the passports back.

Cheers,
Vindarshan91

auditor

Mar 30, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
17-03-2010
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
23-04-2012
LANDED..........
03-08-2012
Congrats all who got their passports and planning to land soon. Good Luck for life in Canada.
I have one request to all of you please don't disappear from this forum. Keep on helping each other and share you landing post landing exp.

Good luck
Auditor

vindarshan91

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Rcvd 23.04.2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012, Expecting
Hi Auditor,

I believe your PP's are on the way.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Cheers,
Vindarshan91
auditor said:
Congrats all who got their passports and planning to land soon. Good Luck for life in Canada.
I have one request to all of you please don't disappear from this forum. Keep on helping each other and share you landing post landing exp.

Good luck
Auditor

Adnan34

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi vindarshan91,
Are you UAE based and which courier you have used for PP submission.