+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC London is working!!!

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The purpose of starting this thread is to let you know London office is working and is not as bad as I thought. My friend who withdrew his application about 2 months ago received a letter today by normal post that he will get his refund. He withdrew his application after receiving first AOR though some people on this forum suggested that he won't get any refund because processing fees can't be refunded. But it is proven against those claims and he will get a refund.

He also informed me that he was fed up of sending them emails and lost hope but today received the letter. He said when he sent the letter in first place they informed him by email that they didn't receive his letter and he should send as email attachment. He did so but then no response to his emails. He got sick of them and sent about 25 emails but all in vain. Then finally sent letter by DHL courier. He thought he wasted 3000 rupees to pay the courier but to his utter surprise he received a letter today and he is very happy.

Thankyou all for reading this. I also got hope today CHC London is not as bad I thought of........