Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2009
Doc's Request.
documents sent on 22th june received on 24th june(AZIZW)
AOR Received.
ECAS 'Received by Visa office 'changed on 24th Aug 2010 waiting for 2nd AOR
HI guys,
i m worried about my documents , i send full documents on 22nd of june and they were received on 24th of june as per DHL TDT, which was also the last day of submission of documents , i were to send the documents to ISlamabad but i send the documents to london as islamabad was not acccepting.
Firstly my Ecas status has not changed ?
secondly will i be getting a new BFile number or immigration number or it will remain same ? because most of the members ecas has been changed to transfered to london visa office mine didn't? is it due to old file number ?
THirdy, will the submission of documents on last day affect my application ? i send all the documents attested just IElts, National ID card translation, work experience letter and character certificate original all other documents copy ? and one more issue is that i m not satisfied with my job i have a good offer shall i switch as its not in NOC which i applied ? will it affect ? shall i inform CHC london about that ?

What is the time line of london visa office for acknowledgement of documents as i m worried my documents may not be lost ?
thanking you in advance hope every one gets a positive reply soon . InsAllah

q2hassan

Star Member
Mar 5, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2009
Doc's Request.
documents sent on 22th june received on 24th june(AZIZW)
AOR Received.
ECAS 'Received by Visa office 'changed on 24th Aug 2010 waiting for 2nd AOR
q2hassan said:
HI guys,
i m worried about my documents , i send full documents on 22nd of june and they were received on 24th of june as per DHL TDT, which was also the last day of submission of documents , i were to send the documents to ISlamabad but i send the documents to london as islamabad was not acccepting.
Firstly my Ecas status has not changed ?
secondly will i be getting a new BFile number or immigration number or it will remain same ? because most of the members ecas has been changed to transfered to london visa office mine didn't? is it due to old file number ?
THirdy, will the submission of documents on last day affect my application ? i send all the documents attested just IElts, National ID card translation, work experience letter and character certificate original all other documents copy ? and one more issue is that i m not satisfied with my job i have a good offer shall i switch as its not in NOC which i applied ? will it affect ? shall i inform CHC london about that ?

What is the time line of london visa office for acknowledgement of documents as i m worried my documents may not be lost ?
thanking you in advance hope every one gets a positive reply soon . InsAllah