Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
After 1 yr of file being forwarded in Islamabad... doing re-medical, re submission of police certificate.. my MP recieved the following e-mail from the embassy today about my husbands immigration... i feel like killing someone right now... coz this is so frustrating

In response to your e-mail below, please be advised that our office has received Police Certificate and file will be forwarded for background checks. We do not know how long these will take but we will inform the applicant when we (receive the results and) are ready to process this case further.

They will now do the background check... what the hell were they doing for the last 1 yr. they don't know how long it will take.. and even after the background check they will inform us if they are ready to process it further... has anyone been in this situation... please tell me how long it takes for the back ground checks and what do they do after that.. i have done remedical and submitted the police certificate for the second time for my husband last month.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I will be writing this frustration as well on cp24 site [local news channl], here is the link

http://www.cp24.com/contactUs/

Last night I was watching a documentry programe at CBC regarding Flood & Relief efforts in Pakistan and the programe really compare the Pakistan flood data & Canadian efforts with Haiti earthquick data & canadian efforts. I remeber a few of them.

Peoples affected in Haiti: 3 Million
Peoples affected in Pakistan: 21 Million
Haitian in Canada about : 150,000 per CBC
Pakistanies in Canada about: 300,000 per CBC
Private Donation received for Haiti: Dont remember the number but it was in Million
Private Donation received for Pakistan: about $200,000 only

In Haiti: Special immigration team went down there to speed up the process most cases were completed in 12week (3Month)
In Pakistan: NO SUCH THING

What a pure discrimination and even the programe hoster argued peoples to come up front and help PAKISTAN by seeing the daily video and pictures on TV how bad the situation is.

As a Canadian it is my right to raise my voice against human discrimination. I suggest every body to log into the cp24 website (address provided at top) and share your opinion and argued them to host a special documentry program on this.

Here I go to CP24 site now to write my opinion.

Cheers

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here we go ladies & Gentleman,

By the grace of Allah finally CP24 reliaze that they need to host a live show on tv. The show is just started now [Aug 18 9:OOPM] here is live number to call them to give your opinion & feedback: 1 888 863 2724 OR email:ledrewlive@cp24.com

Its your chance know who you have access to call OR have access to write an email, please do so and be respectfull as many peoples are watching the programe live now.

Cheers