15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
amcmurray said:
congratulations!!!
when did u get ur ppr2??
and if u would take a connecting flight emirates n air canada would be better...
ppr 2 on 17 dec ... 4 months after remed

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
w8ing said:
ppr 2 on 17 dec ... 4 months after remed

Late you get ppr faster you get passport back with visa. This is what is happening. Its my opinion

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
shakeel1 said:
You should have your Nikkah nama is Urdu as urdu is National language of Pakistan.
2nd. You have to translate your urdu Nikkah nama in english and certified from Notary.
3rd. You have to send a photo copy of your urdu nikkah nama and Original of English Translated certified Nikkah nama.
4th. write your file number on each document which you will send to Visa office.
5th. Attach a cover letter stating that you have this, this documents in this mail as you were asked to submit these documents.
R u serious... you are actually misguiding the poor guy... you can have your Nikkah nama in any language...

All he has to do send LVO his Nikkah nama with the print out of the email he received....
secondly he should attach a letter with the explanation that, our mother tongue is Pashto and we had our Nikkah nama prepared in Pashto, Also clear this doubt, that it is not mandatory to have nikkah nama in Urdu.....

third ... he should get the Nikkah nama translated and copy of orginal Nikkah nama in notorized.... and should send all these to LVO....

My nikkah nama was English and so they sent me this email as welll... i sent them every thing after 7 days i got PPR

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
shakeel1 said:
Late you get ppr faster you get passport back with visa. This is what is happening. Its my opinion

but my date of issuing visa is on start of nov when my status changed to DM

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
ASyed said:
Allhumdullilah Congratulations w8ing. Have a wonderful life with your other half. :)

thank u so much ... i must say there are many people i remember like handsup, Mrs sam , u (many more) .... not only info and answers u people provide were helpful but also your re assurances help me to keep patience.. thank you every one :)

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think you will find any ticket for less than 1Lac ($1000 CAD)

One way tixs are almost same price as round-trip. Airlines will rip you off any chance they can get :eek:

I looked at most options, and all are similarly priced around (for this month) at $1300-1400CAD depending when you want to depart.

w8ing said:
i asked to many agents for different airlines and among them emirates is most expensive more han a PKR 1 lac

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
mahmudp said:
R u serious... you are actually misguiding the poor guy... you can have your Nikkah nama in any language...

All he has to do send LVO his Nikkah nama with the print out of the email he received....
secondly he should attach a letter with the explanation that, our mother tongue is Pashto and we had our Nikkah nama prepared in Pashto, Also clear this doubt, that it is not mandatory to have nikkah nama in Urdu.....

third ... he should get the Nikkah nama translated and copy of orginal Nikkah nama in notorized.... and should send all these to LVO....

My nikkah nama was English and so they sent me this email as welll... i sent them every thing after 7 days i got PPR

Salam
My wife got this email today from London. I dont know why they ask again for Nikah nama in Urdo and English. our nikah nama was in Pashto Dari and English, issued in Peshawar. I submitted original with my application first. After 8 months they return all my original documents.

Any idea? Seems this is geniric email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are writing with regards to your family-class application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please be advised that, in order for us to continue processing your application, we require the following:

- A certified copy of your original Urdu Nikah Nama, with English translation.

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days including a copy of this email as a cover letter. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

Sincerely,

Open your close or dead eyes and read what he wrote.

I dont know why they ask again for Nikah nama in Urdo and English.

So its mean they dont give the dam what the ,,,, is your language. They want the documents in Your national language which is urdu (for us for you dont know) and they want that document translated in English or French.

If you dont understand No problem now read this

We are writing with regards to your family-class application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please be advised that, in order for us to continue processing your application, we require the following:

So now you should understand why i guided him for urdu Nikkah Nama. For More info i got the same email for Urdu Nikkah Nama and English translation. My provincial language is Punjabi so should i have Nikkah Nama is PUNJABI ??? And when VO asked me to send me urdu what should i tell them I speak Punjabi ;D.

So My friend when you talk to someone make sure you have enough info to explain. I hope you get it now.

qw101

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 24, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 6, 2015 (DM as well)
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 11, 2015
Nick_afg said:
Salaam dear respected memebers I got my note today and one thing I don't understand is RFV ? It's say file is waiting for RFV I don't understand what RFV means? If anybody know the meaning of it please reply thank you guys in advance
In my notes (as of dec 2, 2014), everything was clear and said pending meds only and "RFV" was mentioned. I believe it means "ready for visa" i.e. a final decision pending by the VO before PPR is issued ... some one else can confirm this!

I have had RFV since Nov 21, 2014, however still waiting for PPR :(

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
kingkhan787 said:
I don't think you will find any ticket for less than 1Lac ($1000 CAD)

One way tixs are almost same price as round-trip. Airlines will rip you off any chance they can get :eek:

I looked at most options, and all are similarly priced around (for this month) at $1300-1400CAD depending when you want to depart.

turkish i sfor 74k :)

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
shakeel1 said:
Salam
My wife got this email today from London. I dont know why they ask again for Nikah nama in Urdo and English. our nikah nama was in Pashto Dari and English, issued in Peshawar. I submitted original with my application first. After 8 months they return all my original documents.

Any idea? Seems this is geniric email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days including a copy of this email as a cover letter. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

Sincerely,

Open your close or dead eyes and read what he wrote.

I dont know why they ask again for Nikah nama in Urdo and English.

So its mean they dont give the dam what the ,,,, is your language. They want the documents in Your national language which is urdu (for us for you dont know) and they want that document translated in English or French.

If your dont understand No problem now read this

So now you should understand why i guided him for urdu Nikkah Nama. For More info i got the same email for Urdu Nikkah Nama and English translation. My provincial language is Punjabi so should i have Nikkah Nama is PUNJABI ??? And when VO asked me to send me urdu what should i tell them I speak Punjabi ;D.

So My friend when you talk to someone make sure you have enough info to explain. I hope you get it now.
So you mean to say If my Nikkah Nama was not in urdu... I should get a new nikkah nama in Urdu and get it translated to English because LVO said so....

it is not like that... I had my nikkah nama in English and they sent me the same email......
... and see the email they sent me....

Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given a final 30 days to address the following concerns and/or provide any requested items:- I note that you have submitted a marriage registration certificate but have neither submitted the Urdu Nikah Nama (copy only) nor the English translation. Without these two documents, I have concerns that your marriage may not be valid and you would not be considered a member of the family class. Please submit these documents within the time frame allotted to avoid a decision being made on your application based on the documents included. Please use this opportunity to address my concerns and indicate any further information you would like to be considered in respect of your application.Any information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.

after this email I sent them the following Reply.....

With reference to your email received on November 29, 2014 requesting for the following document:
Requested Document: Urdu Nikkah Nama, with English translation
Please be advised the Original ‘Nikkah Nama’ in English was sent with the initial application. It is not mandatory to have ‘Nikkah Nama’ in Urdu, we preferred to have our ‘Nikkah Nama’ in English to avoid translation issues.
We believe, we have already submitted the following documents with our initial application; however the copies of the following documents are attached with this email for your convenience.
1. ‘Nikkah Nama’ in English (Copy)
2. Marriage Registration Certificate, Issued by NADRA (Copy)
Also the same documents have been sent through courier, which may take dew days to reach your office.
If you need further information / clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Sincerely,

Then I got PPR after sending this email... got PPR after few days

So my friend all I am saying dont guide anyone to have their Nikkah nama in URDU again... app ki aik baar shadi hogai... its an official document you dont have to get it again.... so dont misguide ppl just telll everyone send an explanation to CIC and they will understand

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
mahmudp said:
So you mean to say If my Nikkah Nama was not in urdu... I should get a new nikkah nama in Urdu and get it translated to English because LVO said so....

it is not like that... I had my nikkah nama in English and they sent me the same email......
... and see the email they sent me....

Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given a final 30 days to address the following concerns and/or provide any requested items:- I note that you have submitted a marriage registration certificate but have neither submitted the Urdu Nikah Nama (copy only) nor the English translation. Without these two documents, I have concerns that your marriage may not be valid and you would not be considered a member of the family class. Please submit these documents within the time frame allotted to avoid a decision being made on your application based on the documents included. Please use this opportunity to address my concerns and indicate any further information you would like to be considered in respect of your application.Any information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.

after this email I sent them the following Reply.....

With reference to your email received on November 29, 2014 requesting for the following document:
Requested Document: Urdu Nikkah Nama, with English translation
Please be advised the Original ‘Nikkah Nama' in English was sent with the initial application. It is not mandatory to have ‘Nikkah Nama' in Urdu, we preferred to have our ‘Nikkah Nama' in English to avoid translation issues.
We believe, we have already submitted the following documents with our initial application; however the copies of the following documents are attached with this email for your convenience.
1. ‘Nikkah Nama' in English (Copy)
2. Marriage Registration Certificate, Issued by NADRA (Copy)
Also the same documents have been sent through courier, which may take dew days to reach your office.
If you need further information / clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Sincerely,

Then I got PPR after sending this email... got PPR after few days

So my friend all I am saying dont guide anyone to have their Nikkah nama in URDU again... app ki aik baar shadi hogai... its an official document you dont have to get it again.... so dont misguide ppl just telll everyone send an explanation to CIC and they will understand

My friend if its not compulsory then CIC will never ask for that. Its an official documents which has to be in your national language. On this forum 75% applicants have been asked for Urdu Nikah Nama in urdu photo copy and certified english translation. They only sent the English one and some sent sent Marriage registration certificate which is in both language Urdu and English and issued by govt. They dont even accept that and they asked for Urdu Nukkah Nama.

Look at my example here. I sent them Marriage Reg Certificate which is in urdu and english both but still what they asked. Read it

I note you have submitted a civil registration document as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted an Urdu Nikah Nama. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage. As a result, it appears you may no longer be a member of the family class. Therefore your application for permanent residence may be refused.

So hope it will easy for you to understand better.

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
kingkhan787 said:
for which departure date?

Turkish is a decent airline too.
3rd 4th and 5th feb

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
shakeel1 said:
My friend if its not compulsory then CIC will never ask for that. Its an official documents which has to be in your national language. On this forum 75% applicants have been asked for Urdu Nikah Nama in urdu photo copy and certified english translation. They only sent the English one and some sent sent Marriage registration certificate which is in both language Urdu and English and issued by govt. They dont even accept that and they asked for Urdu Nukkah Nama.

Look at my example here. I sent them Marriage Reg Certificate which is in urdu and english both but still what they asked. Read it

I note you have submitted a civil registration document as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted an Urdu Nikah Nama. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage. As a result, it appears you may no longer be a member of the family class. Therefore your application for permanent residence may be refused.

but if you dnt have orignal nikahnama in urdu u can explain ur situation
but you cant make a new one again
all of the applicants here did explain them rather to make a new nikkahnama
as they dnt ask for new nikkah nama
hope it clear ur situation

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
shakeel1 said:

I never sent them Urdu Nikkah Nama... all i sent them is my english nikkah nama... and told them I dont have urdu nikkah nama, i had my nikkah nama in english to avoid translation issue.... so that what I am saying if you explain them the situation they understand....so please dont guide ppl to get a new nikkah nama in urdu... simply send the explanation..... so please my casr is 99% complete my wife's passport is with CHC Islamabad... and i have been guiding ppl with same and they all got visa.....

but seriously you got a new Nikkah nama in Urdu... lol... seriously you got the new document.... lol.... y so pain brother....