Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
marium.shahid said:
ohhh thats gross ! well everyone else got ppr after few days of remed y not me
i was abt to ordder notes then i got remed then i thought things will go well as 2015 is here and they will finish 2013 cases as soon as they can now coming to know abt there errors y me ?? i just wish everything go well !
well is this normal not to have updated ststus of medical received ???
Let me try explain you... every case is a unique case, coz every situation is different in every application.....they try to analyze the applications in a best way possible, specially the question in the sponsored spouse questionnaire are very important... we answer their questions and explain them by telling our story... these stories have to be realistic.... let me give you an examply, my neighbour his cass was processed in 27 months, when i saw his application and read the answers he wrote in the forms were meaningless... if i were the visa officer i wud have rejected the case...
for instance the question says:
when did you first met your spouse
Ans. dd/mm/yy

What did you gave your spouse when you first met?
Ans. A ring

What did your sponsor gave you when you first met?
Ans A ring

comon you are meeting a girld for the first time, app ne directly ring he dedi shadi kerlo mujh se....... all this is possible coz we have arrange marriages in pakistan... but you need to explain them how the marriage was arranged...

so you see every application is different...
and wenever we submit the application we have a feeling oour application is perfect and there is nothing wrong in it... but it may not be perfect in the eye of the Visa officer...

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
mahmudp said:
Well let me clarify, it is ok to have Nikkah nama in english, I had my nikkah nama in english, they sent me an email asking about my Nikkah Nama in urdu and its translation.... I sent them an email back and explained them, "It is not mandatory to have Nikkah nama in Urdu, I prefered to have my Nikkah Nama in English to avoid translation issue..." they accepted my explaination and sent me PPR after 6 days

So ppl if anyone of you have your Nikkah Nama in English, please clarify this in your application that you had your nikkah nama in english to avoid translation issues....
I dint state any issues regarding NN in English

marium.shahid said:
ohhh thats gross ! well everyone else got ppr after few days of remed y not me
i was abt to ordder notes then i got remed then i thought things will go well as 2015 is here and they will finish 2013 cases as soon as they can now coming to know abt there errors y me ?? i just wish everything go well !
well is this normal not to have updated ststus of medical received ???
I told you so to be on safer end, it is not to be happen with you (Allah na karay).
Yes if ecas is not updated that should not be an issue because it is totally up to the VO.

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI,
Any tracking numbers for today? PLEASE

.... TCS website mentions there may be service delays due to fog season in northern/central Pakistan :(

Hope I see our passport returned today.

syedashah

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2011
Doc's Request.
First in july 2012, 2nd 11 november 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
4 september 2014
Med's Done....
15 september 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 November 11, 2014
handsup said:
In wish city his med was done? You might have that form sent by CIC to your husband for remed, there is a barcode on that. See that form again and you may send that to your IOM to fetch his data.
he did his medical in lahore.....i look the form again after reAding ur post, but there is no barcode. I only have IME number on the form. I sent my MP the receipt of medical....lets hope for the best :)

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
I am travelling on 28 jan.. any idea where to get warm cloths from . I cant find anything that can cope with canada weather ?need Advice

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khankhan said:
I am travelling on 28 jan.. any idea where to get warm cloths from . I cant find anything that can cope with canada weather ?need Advice
Which airlines?

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khankhan said:
I would buy basic winter clothing as you can buy good quality winter clothes from Canada.

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 (LVO) Re-Medical Request...: Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
saimsaim123 said:
hi guys i emailed LVO about 16 days ago do you guys know how long LVO takes to reply back. Thanks
It takes 28 working days to get reply or even more.
I've done it on NOV 11 & got response on DEC 22.

So don't worry!

Princess123

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-March-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
10-April-2013/
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
10-April-2013 (Isl)/24-Feb-2014(London)
Med's Request
7 oct 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2013 expired / 21 oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 November 2014 passport sent 21 November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 jan 2015
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Seniors need ur advice :
Should I email islamabad regarding pp query ? Please reply I m very muchh worried ....

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
khankhan said:
Friends suggested to me to buy these at Canada only.

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
handsup said:
When you register you NN in union council they issue you a certificate type thing that you need to show and I guess give to NADRA office fo nadra certificate (I just forgot this nadra part). I got a certificate from UC too and I attached that with my file too.

SEND THE ORIGINAL NIKAH NAMA IN URDU. If you used ENGLISH one then get a urdu translated notarized copy and send it with an explanation letter.
Its one and the same thing. Union council gives you marriage certificate which it gets from nadra. It consist of a seal from nadra. Union council doesnt have any of its own certificate. There is only one certificate which is marriage registration certificate.

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
got ppr2 request ..Thanks to Allah Almighty For everything. Friends pray for me to be successful in starting a new life .