AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
Happy New Year everyone ! My spouse got a passport request last week and I am trying plan ahead based on when to expect the passport back.

Did anyone who got the passport request in November/December receive their passport back within 1 month?

Hope they send those passports back soon.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhassa said:
They received my husbands passport on Nov 21 and we received it back on dec 24. Sorry I couldn't share the tcs number we got so bz I asked him to come asap so he left on 26 and he arrived here on 26th. :) I had my first baby on 17th dec and so I had asked MP to email Islamanbad they replied after a week and told that paper work has been completed. I don't know if due to MPs email they returned it before the holidays. But any way he is here now and sure it feels good.

Congrats hassa! This excruciating process is finally over!

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samkk84 said:
Happy New Year everyone ! My spouse got a passport request last week and I am trying plan ahead based on when to expect the passport back.

Did anyone who got the passport request in November/December receive their passport back within 1 month?

Hope they send those passports back soon.
Congrats samkk84. It seems the trend for passport return is a month and half cz of holiday season.

Shahmed

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 2014, Apr 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 1 - Nov 2014, PPR 2 - May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 06, 2016
rabis13 said:
Dear all
Can any one guide / help me?
My husband apply in Sep 2012
then in july 2014 rec an email regarding the transfer of file to LVO with file number
in Nov 2014 get request for medical its 2nd medical my medical done on 19th nov 2014(all communication rec on my husband email address, i never ever get any letter in hard form)
few days back my husband get email that CIC requested few doc from me and they didnt get any reply while i donot get any letter from CIC.My residential address on my Application form is correct.

what is this actualy i m much worried abt my status. No update on website status as it was last update on nov 4th 2014. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Just don't worry at all. i have the same situation but i did get an email on my wife's id as well. however, pattern is just the same as your.

saimsaim123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
hi buddy,
yeah it is for case specific enquirie because i applied for my in dec 20, 2013 and the time we applied we didnt have any kid but later on GOD blessed us with baby girl and i applied for my child add on application on dec 11, 2014 and i noticed dec 20, 2014 my status changed into DM so i dont know if LVO receive my child application or not. plus the time i have my baby i was PR. i will be really appropriate if you can through some light on it.

amcmurray

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
re med 30th Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18th ..sent with Passport copy
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
12th jan 2015.. sent on 13th jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting patiently
LANDED..........
waiting
same here, my ecase status changed to DM on 23rd Dec... no PPR yet!

Fariha hussaini said:
Hi guys on 24 December 2014 ecase changed to decision made and no PPR yet ::)

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
saimsaim123 said:
hi buddy,
yeah it is for case specific enquirie because i applied for my in dec 20, 2013 and the time we applied we didnt have any kid but later on GOD blessed us with baby girl and i applied for my child add on application on dec 11, 2014 and i noticed dec 20, 2014 my status changed into DM so i dont know if LVO receive my child application or not. plus the time i have my baby i was PR. i will be really appropriate if you can through some light on it.
Call the call center and get to know what to do next.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
just received this email

Dear Applicant,
We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
After an initial review of this file by our office, we require the following information:
- An updated Pakistani police certificate
- A US police certificate
- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf (please complete this form)
- Medical: forms will be emailed separately. Please allow up to 48 hours to be received.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
MRS SAM said:
just received this email

Dear Applicant,
We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
After an initial review of this file by our office, we require the following information:
- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf (please complete this form)
- Medical: forms will be emailed separately. Please allow up to 48 hours to be received.
Congrats on the final steps of your case.
By viewing your timeline your remed is already done so why they sending another med email?

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
handsup said:
Congrats on the final steps of your case.
By viewing your timeline your remed is already done so why they sending another med email?
they just sent me another email and said sorry we already have ur medical,,so dont undergo for medical again

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MRS SAM said:
just received this email

Dear Applicant,
That's great Mrs. Sam. Expedite the package so they can send you the PPR soon.

tachhi

Dec 30, 2014
Hi everyone,

I have been reading through this forum and found some very useful information.

I am getting married in pakistan in couple of months and I was wondering if someone can guide me what documents should I ask my fiance to get ready before I come for the wedding and what docs should I get ready here from my side.and what kind of proof of relationship I should collect and what kind of pics of wedding and other occasion I need for my application.
and if any other useful guidance you guys can give me as I want to apply for her immigration as soon as I come back from pakistan.

I would really appreciate if you guys can help me prepare for my application and all the docs and proofs I should get ready before the application.

Thanks

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
MRS SAM said:
just received this email

Dear Applicant,
Congratulations. You are one step away from passport request.you wait a lot and this is the reward.best of luck

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
hhassa said:
They received my husbands passport on Nov 21 and we received it back on dec 24. Sorry I couldn't share the tcs number we got so bz I asked him to come asap so he left on 26 and he arrived here on 26th. :) I had my first baby on 17th dec and so I had asked MP to email Islamanbad they replied after a week and told that paper work has been completed. I don't know if due to MPs email they returned it before the holidays. But any way he is here now and sure it feels good.
Allhumdullillah that is amazing news your finally out of this nightmare. Congratulations on your baby... In Sha Allah you have an awesome life with your family in Canada :)

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tachhi said:
Hi everyone,

I have been reading through this forum and found some very useful information.

I am getting married in pakistan in couple of months and I was wondering if someone can guide me what documents should I ask my fiance to get ready before I come for the wedding and what docs should I get ready here from my side.and what kind of proof of relationship I should collect and what kind of pics of wedding and other occasion I need for my application.
and if any other useful guidance you guys can give me as I want to apply for her immigration as soon as I come back from pakistan.

I would really appreciate if you guys can help me prepare for my application and all the docs and proofs I should get ready before the application.

Thanks
Everything pertaining to events before, during, and after the wedding should be sufficient ;)

> All pre-wedding, wedding, and post-wedding pictures
> On going communication at anytime between you guys via skype, viber, whatsapp, telephone logs, and email
> Gift receipts
> Greeting cards
> Proof of visit such as boarding passes, electronic tickets, and visa entry/exit stamps
> Financial support (money transfer slips, open a joint bank account in pak.)
> Wedding hall booking/payment receipts
> Bridal and groom wear payment receipts
> Proof of cohabitation
> Proof of honeymoon
> Others as needed

I suggest you do complete wedding which includes ruksati and valima.