+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

billu

May 19, 2011
fizz1234 said:
It doesn't matter what your marital status is on any travelling doc. The 6 month validity is usually for foreign country not for a citizen [as even if you stay after your passport expires, you are staying legally].

Heloo every one i have the same case i submitt my spouse case in july 2012 in islamabad then they trf in london and now few month before on aug 13, 2014 i recieved email from cic lodon office for remedical so i book an appointment and done my medical third time then and medical center in lahore pakistan told me that they submitt my medical report on 16 sep 2014 to london office after this i email to london office on Sep 23, 2014 to know the status of my file and they receive the medical report but still i dont received reply from cic london office i dont know why they dont reply my email normally after how many days they reply the email i send my inquiry on re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca this is the writ address for inquiry Huh? i dont now after 20 days i still not received any reply from cic london so now after remedical request how many more days they take for PPR1 or PPR2. My all documantaion are complete if they need any any further documents then they ask me before remedical i am write? so how much more time they or when they reply my email or dont reply.??????

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
billu said:
Heloo every one i have the same case i submitt my spouse case in july 2012 in islamabad then they trf in london and now few month before on aug 13, 2014 i recieved email from cic lodon office for remedical so i book an appointment and done my medical third time then and medical center in lahore pakistan told me that they submitt my medical report on 16 sep 2014 to london office after this i email to london office on Sep 23, 2014 to know the status of my file and they receive the medical report but still i dont received reply from cic london office i dont know why they dont reply my email normally after how many days they reply the email i send my inquiry on re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca this is the writ address for inquiry Huh? i dont now after 20 days i still not received any reply from cic london so now after remedical request how many more days they take for PPR1 or PPR2. My all documantaion are complete if they need any any further documents then they ask me before remedical i am write? so how much more time they or when they reply my email or dont reply.??????
You're trippin out.. nothing is wrong right now order notes in a month or two. You should hear something good by december. I didmy remed in july and i havent heard a word from them.

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam,
Can everyone please make dua my husband gets ppr soon! We have been waiting for the past 4 months now after he passed his interview. We are very depressedd! Thanks guys<3

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
Salar123 said:
I guess the applicants whose files have been transferred to London via Islamabad are a different case scenario. But if the file goes to London directly then its the 11 month timeline (I just hope its actually the case because that's the only thing keeping me positive).
I tried study permit before my spousal sponsorship case but my application was declined.
Now I have applied for TRV again with a stronger case this time, I feel. I hope and pray it works. Need prayers.

Thanks
1. Getting transfer directly to London resulting much better but there are many who are not getting response as well.
so 11 months is not for Pakistanis.

2. Hopefully you will get TRV. In case you do not, Please do not loose hope and apply again with more proofs after some time.

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
havehope2014 said:
Salam,
Can everyone please make dua my husband gets ppr soon! We have been waiting for the past 4 months now after he passed his interview. We are very depressedd! Thanks guys<3
What is your e-case status?

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Asslamu alaykum Forum Family,

I ordered notes (2nd time this year) and it states that they believe the wedding to be genuine as we are comfortable in our picture and we have a daughter. From the notes it also seems that they have completed my husband’s background checks.
In June 2014 London requested documents pertaining to my daughter's birth certificate etc... and they have written in the notes (Sept 2014 entry) that their concerned that I the sponsor doesn't want to return to Canada. They misinterpreted what I had written in a letter I had sent with the doc in June 2014 that I will remain in PK with husband until he receives his visa because or daughter is effected by the separation from her father. Due to this we have been placed in interview queue.
What is the best way to get out of this queue? I know many months back I read about members going for interviews but am unable to find it.

If anyone can assist me that would be wonderful
Thanking you in advance

Sister ASyed :) :( :-\

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
ASyed said:

I ordered notes (2nd time this year) and it states that they believe the wedding to be genuine as we are comfortable in our picture and we have a daughter. From the notes it also seems that they have completed my husband's background checks.
In June 2014 London requested documents pertaining to my daughter's birth certificate etc... and they have written in the notes (Sept 2014 entry) that their concerned that I the sponsor doesn't want to return to Canada. They misinterpreted what I had written in a letter I had sent with the doc in June 2014 that I will remain in PK with husband until he receives his visa because or daughter is effected by the separation from her father. Due to this we have been placed in interview queue.
What is the best way to get out of this queue? I know many months back I read about members going for interviews but am unable to find it.

Thanking you in advance

r u citizen or pr card holder.

best way to get out of it is that u should go back to Canada or provide them other proof that u will go to Canada like lease agreement or job letter

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
MRS SAM said:
r u citizen or pr card holder.

best way to get out of it is that u should go back to Canada or provide them other proof that u will go to Canada like lease agreement or job letter
Thank you MRS SAM for your response. I am a Citizen and so is my daughter. And I don't have either one of those. Ok will look in to option of returning to Canada.

ASyed :)

simsand

May 6, 2014
Hello everybody, My application status changed to in process since october 11, 2014. Got AOR on 24 June and application received on 11 April,2014. Please update the sheet.

Thanks a lot for this forum. God bless all :) :)

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
ASyed said:
Thank you MRS SAM for your response. I am a Citizen and so is my daughter. And I don't have either one of those. Ok will look in to option of returning to Canada.

ASyed :)
Being as Canadian Citizen does not help at all as they dam care. I considered it as big insult.

They want to waste time and make you fool and do not believe in family and relationships.

How come a person with Canadian Nationality who want to stay with his wife and child should stay in Canada
and wait for this stupid BS process for 33 months. :mad: :mad: :mad:

They considered you are you are living outside Canada and applying for sponsorship and had plan to move back to Canada.
This is insanity as they BIG insane..........insane. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Khawaja786 said:
Being as Canadian Citizen does not help at all as they dam care. I considered it as big insult.

They want to waste time and make you fool and do not believe in family and relationships.

How come a person with Canadian Nationality who want to stay with his wife and child should stay in Canada
and wait for this stupid BS process for 33 months. :mad: :mad: :mad:

They considered you are you are living outside Canada and applying for sponsorship and had plan to move back to Canada.
This is insanity as they BIG insane..........insane. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I agree with you Khawaja786... this is going to effect our daughter if I and her return to Canada without her father. :(

Sister ASyed

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dear Forum family I have another question

My husband recently was given a work visa for Oman and we decided for him not to go because it will effect the Canadian process. But in light of what is being stated in my notes that we are now in inteview queue (pls refer to my previous post). We are thinking that maybe he should go to Oman.

Question if he moves to Oman will he have to return to Pakistan to remed and police check etc. Or can these be completed in Oman. (We will also inform London that is address will be changed to Oman)

btw My daughter and I are both canadian citizens.

Please advise and thank you in advance.

ASyed

ASyed said:

I ordered notes (2nd time this year) and it states that they believe the wedding to be genuine as we are comfortable in our picture and we have a daughter. From the notes it also seems that they have completed my husband's background checks.

Thanking you in advance

Shahmed

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 2014, Apr 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 1 - Nov 2014, PPR 2 - May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 06, 2016
Done my Re-medical on 8th September 2014, but E-case status yet not updated. How Lazy you LVOs... :p

SparkBeni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
submitted to ISB-- now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2012
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2012 first med, 25-06-2014 2nd med
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
sooon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soonnn
Shahmed said:
Done my Re-medical on 8th September 2014, but E-case status yet not updated. How Lazy you LVOs... :p
it takes time ... usually a month