+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

hhayat123

Aug 21, 2014
Aslam-o-alikum, my sister-in-law's application was received March 27 2012. After that Visa office did not request any additional documents but Visa office changed the status of the application to Decision has been made and we will contact her soon.(Aug. 20, 2012)
Really Strange..........

hhayat123

Aug 21, 2014
Marium Rizwan said:
Im a NOV-2012 applicant and i have not even received remed request!

:(

The only correspondence from them after submitting my case was when they returned my original documents and said no action is required
You should order Notes from CIC website. Here is the link
atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/actRecordSelection

Sam.Am

Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2013
Doc's Request.
aug-2014
File Transfer...
june-2014 to london
Med's Done....
jan 2013
Raheel27a said:
People who recieved additional dox request from london please raise your hands :-X

Meee

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Sam.Am said:
Which Documents request did you get? and when did you get them?

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
shaleem100 said:
Hi Ibi
right, i agree with you, they should clear 2012 cases before clearing 2013 cases,
Because they are insane and do random selection like lucky draw.

London is doing same like Islamabad. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

See many 2013 applicant are already in Canada we are still waiting.

How come this is possible because they are doing selection with personal choice.

May application got trnasfered to London from Islamabad together with others and some have
not been touched like mine and they are sending PPR who applied at end of 2012......................
insane.....indeed insane.
:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
BS system of immigration Canada. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Khawaja786 said:

How come this is possible because they are doing selection with personal choice.

May application got trnasfered to London from Islamabad together with others and some have
not been touched like mine and they are sending PPR who applied at end of 2012......................
:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
BS system of immigration Canada. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
yeah this is totally insane, i dun know which order are they following

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Metal Gear said:
Finally after the 3 years of waiting, they have finally requested my wife's passport for the visa. Shukar Allah ka !!

But I have one question

Passport Specifications

Your application will be delayed if any of the passports do not meet the following specifications. This delay will shorten the amount of time that you will have to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident.

1. Submit only copies of the passport pages showing the passport number, date of issue and expiry, your photo, name, date and place of birth, as well as any amendments to this information.

2. The photocopies must be from the passports you will use to travel to Canada. If you submit a different passport in Step 2 than the photocopy submitted in Step 1, then all passports will be returned and you will have to start again from Step 1.

I dont understand the red line. Do we need to send copies again along with the Passport for PPR 2?

Let me know thanks !!
many congs, i think it is PPR-1 and u have to send requested doc to london.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khawaja786 said:

yes bro, 29 months now... totally injustice by immigration authoritie with early 2012 applicants.

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
beeba-bacha said:
yes bro, 29 months now... totally injustice by immigration authoritie with early 2012 applicants.
I have been waiting for 29 months as well. My hubby's medical will expire on Nov 25th and I tried to send case specific inquiry but that portal is down. Can anyone tell me what to do instead? How else can I escalate this :( :( :(

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naqibee said:
I have been waiting for 29 months as well. My hubby's medical will expire on Nov 25th and I tried to send case specific inquiry but that portal is down. Can anyone tell me what to do instead? How else can I escalate this :( :( :(
i am sure u will get the PPR 1 in next few days...
app ki file tu march 2012 say he slow slow move kar ri hy....

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
Naqibee said:
They are total insane. :mad: :mad: :mad:

You contact them by email or MP or Web portal they will contact when you are selected. :(

You never know today or later.

But you should contact them by all means. :'(

cdm_sha

Sep 25, 2013
Assalam O Alaikum WR WB,

little help here, in Jan. 2014 chc requested me some extra tdocument which i send them in Feburary, yesterday in my GCMS notes it stil shows that that they haven't received it yet cuz in the end the notes says that they request me some extra documents. They said they r going to sonsider my case on humanitarian ground. it is a wife sponsor case, timeline 2012, this is my second marriage and 3 Canadian born children from my first wife who passed away in june 2011. what do i do?

wait123

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
Doc's Request.
June 2014
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2014
cdm_sha said:
Assalam O Alaikum WR WB,

little help here, in Jan. 2014 chc requested me some extra tdocument which i send them in Feburary, yesterday in my GCMS notes it stil shows that that they haven't received it yet cuz in the end the notes says that they request me some extra documents. They said they r going to sonsider my case on humanitarian ground. it is a wife sponsor case, timeline 2012, this is my second marriage and 3 Canadian born children from my first wife who passed away in june 2011. what do i do?
If you know the location for your file, you should send them the requested documents again voluntarily

cdm_sha

Sep 25, 2013
wait123 said:
If you know the location for your file, you should send them the requested documents again voluntarily
u mean the original documents? I only have photocopies of those documents.