Interview........
NO Alhmdulilah
Passport Req..
Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah pp returned 11 Dec.
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH
Friends i got this email today pls if someone got the same email or if you guys kindly help in this regards,

thanks alot

===================
Dear Applicant,

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner.

I note you have submitted a marriage certificate issued on dated...by the Consulate General of Afghanistan as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted a Pakistani Nikah Nama or a marriage registration certificate issued by the Pakistani civil authorities. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage and that you may not be a member of the family class.

Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given 30 days to provide an explanation and any additional information/documentation you may wish to submit, to support that the proxy marriage was performed correctly. The information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration (p.p. SXB)

38 Grosvenor Street

London/Londres W1K 4AA

United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
AOA. Need help plz. My husband got PR in june 2014 and now he is in canada bt isb has not sent his original docs back. My representative sent an email to isb bt no reply. How to get original docs back?

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
hhayat123 said:
Hello everyone,
My application is in process from June 6 2014. I ordered Notes last week and Visa office's reply was this:
1. The consent of xxxxxxxx's is required to process your request. To be valid, a consent must be signed, dated, and indicate to whom authority is given with the printed name of the person giving consent.
2. Following a thorough search of our information holdings, I regret to inform you that no records were found that respond to your request. Please confirm if you wish to receive copies of the permanent residence file.
Please help me find Consent form and if any other documents I should send. I also do not understand first sentence of point 2.
Thank you
Consent form is available here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf
How to fill it https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W-pM8FYbZBC4HFmqGS1alnD_YHCbYz5HRBVsXa33wkk/edit

Permanent residence file of the applicant will contain the info you need so it is okay to get it.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CA_immigrant said:
Friends i got this email today pls if someone got the same email or if you guys kindly help in this regards,

thanks alot

===================
Dear Applicant,

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner.

I note you have submitted a marriage certificate issued on dated...by the Consulate General of Afghanistan as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted a Pakistani Nikah Nama or a marriage registration certificate issued by the Pakistani civil authorities. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage and that you may not be a member of the family class.

Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given 30 days to provide an explanation and any additional information/documentation you may wish to submit, to support that the proxy marriage was performed correctly. The information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration (p.p. SXB)

38 Grosvenor Street

London/Londres W1K 4AA

United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

Did you have your marriage in Afghanistan or Pakistan? If Pakistan then you need to submit urdu nikkah nama and accertified translated copy of it ... if you can have a.marriage registration certificate from NADRA that would help you a lot as well. No need to panic ... just submit these to them withon 30 days ...

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twinkle22 said:
AOA. Need help plz. My husband got PR in june 2014 and now he is in canada bt isb has not sent his original docs back. My representative sent an email to isb bt no reply. How to get original docs back?
The paper files for majority of applicants is in CPP Ottawa ... if i were you i would email, fax, and even call them to remind them to send back your original documents.

frankie01

Jun 19, 2013
Hello,

I came back to this form after a while. Wanted to provide an update. My spouse's wait is over and she is living here with me now.

Few updates:
My spouse was visiting me here in Canada on a Visit visa when she received a passport request. I emailed CIC and requested if I could send the passport from Canada to UK and once they grant visa she will exit Canada to US and return for her permanent residency process.

They accepted my request and I sent her passport to UK from Canada and they send the passport back with the PR visa. We crossed the border and the process was completed.

However keep in mind it is illegal to send passport out of Pakistan by mail but not illegal to send passport out of Canada. Therefore I was able to do this.

Thanks

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
munirdba said:
Salaam to all ,

Dear Members i need help My wife remedical will be on 2nd september i hope after remedical would be ppr1 and 2 my question is regarding my daughter who is 10 months old I am canadian citizen already applied for my daughter citizenship certificate CIC london ask for my daughter Birth certificate now i am confuse how my daughter will travel with her mother she does not have any travel document should i apply pakistani passport for my daugther in case cic added my daughter as dependent or should i apply for Limmited Vlidity passport .where should i apply LVO OR ISLAMABAD.

You will need to apply for the citizenship certificate of your child. Once file submitted you can apply any time after for the passport. I don't think you will be able to apply for LVP before applying citizenship for your child. Consult one of the consulates and they will help you answer your questions. Thanks

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Hi
I just hope that the storm is a good one with everyone getting good news of uniting with their spouses and loved ones
The waiting period for all of us, is really really crazy and it is tough

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
jerry84 said:
What's the best way to update new address for sponsor; I have a representative (lawyer) and all the mail goes to him. Should I email LDVO ?
yes address change can be emailed or faxed to the Visa office.

Or sponsor in Canada can call the CIC Call centre and update it via agent

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
2013 --- are you happy now ?

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug
khankhan said:
2013 --- are you happy now ?
Happy about what? It's v silent here ..

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
frankie01 said:
Hello,

I came back to this form after a while. Wanted to provide an update. My spouse's wait is over and she is living here with me now.

Few updates:
My spouse was visiting me here in Canada on a Visit visa when she received a passport request. I emailed CIC and requested if I could send the passport from Canada to UK and once they grant visa she will exit Canada to US and return for her permanent residency process.

They accepted my request and I sent her passport to UK from Canada and they send the passport back with the PR visa. We crossed the border and the process was completed.

However keep in mind it is illegal to send passport out of Pakistan by mail but not illegal to send passport out of Canada. Therefore I was able to do this.

Thanks
how long did the mailing/return of passport take in total ? Did they use registered mail or normal mail for sending back the passport ??

frankie01

Jun 19, 2013
canvis2006 said:
how long did the mailing/return of passport take in total ? Did they use registered mail or normal mail for sending back the passport ??
Took 2 weeks. I am not sure if they use registered mail. Wasn't home :(