+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

MarriedMunda

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Hi all,

Want to see the sample of PPR1 AND 2
Please check
https://www.facebook.com/pages/CHC-Islamabad-Spouse-Sponsorship/267454930127415?ref_type=bookmark

farhan321

Jul 25, 2014
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum thing so if someone could help me id appreciate it.
Q: I recently changed my name but when I submitted my application for my hubby I had my old last name;
do I have to inform LVO about this? if yes then what do I say to them and what docs do I provide them with?
OR if they ask for additional info should I send it then as one form of proof?

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys

Please Dua kar daina maray liye b

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
Noah_Saaz said:
Hi Khawaja,

Agreed, London people are something. When I received additional Documents & re-medical request in September 2013 I was confident at that time, thinking its not going to be long from now but here I am feeling like a penny waiting for a change !

By the way, since you have your second medical expired, how things are working out for you ?

Take care
Hi Noah_Saaz,

Since re-medical in May-2013 no update from Islamabad.

MP confirmed application transferred to London in Feb-2014 and no update from London.

However London replied my email saying we have application.

VO at Islamabad and London have same mentality spend time on application and make hours. :(

Senior VO who are Canadian are main culprit who select application at random from pool and allocate to VO.
Then VO play his game of hold and wait till he gives up and does not care Medical is about to Expire. :mad:
And Timeline of 32 months protect VO.......that is why??????? :eek:

SO, I am struck no update and total stress for last 14 months. This immigration Canada and MP both are "BS".
MP just get case update and nothing....which you get in 30 to 30 days.

Good luck to you.

rehanXT

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
13 April - Additional Docs req
File Transfer...
24 Oct to London
Med's Request
4 Aug - Re med Request -
Salam.. some one kindly help regarding these notes I received today . Few questions to be answered please.

1. I sent original documents as per request received on April 13 including Marriage certificate and wedding pics but i dont see them in the Incoming corresponding in the notes? what should i do , I sent on April 18 which reached on 22 april as i had the tracking number along with that i paid the fee which is shown below in incoming (but even that is dated May , even though i submitted in April)

2. The notes were requested on 26 june 2014, Due date said 6 June 2014, shouldn't i have seen some new update date such as Aug ?
3. In the notes sectioned .. they mentioned something at the end to be waived off .. what is that ?
4. Can anyone guess timeline form these notes

GCMS Information Request: Sponsorship Application
Request Identifier: A-2014-07902
Requested Date: 06/26/2014

RPRF: Complete
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: AW03132
Due Date: 2014/06/06

Client details :
Relationship:
Other Relationship Desc:
Acc: N/A
DEP Type:
DEP Type Other Desc:
Effective Date: 2013/09/07 00:00:00 Expiry Date:
Disassoc Reason:
Other Disassoc Descrip:
PR Counterfoil Required: Y
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired

INCOMING
INCOMING: 1
Created Date: 2014/05/13 10:20:44
Created By: AS03682
Updated Date: 2014/05/13 10:20:44
Updated By: AS03682
Create Office: 9570
Clients/Parties: SPR Organization ID:
Item: Additional Fees Submitted
Item For:
Comment(s):
Due Date: 2014/05/13
Via: Mail Via Details:
Received By: AS03682
Received Date: 2014/05/13
Replied By:
Replied Date:
Status Updated By: AS03682
Status Updated Date: 2014/05/13 Letter ID:

Notes:
PPS NOTES: FC1 PI has a rep: Immigration & Settlement Solutions - xxxx @ gmail.com FOSS check completed - NAI. ID established by PPT copy, ID card copy and LFBC copy. No dependants declared. PI is a 24 yr old female, homemaker/student (MBA). SPSR is 29 yr old male, CC by birth. No previous sponsorships. SPSR employed in Canada, living alone. First contact FEB12. First meeting JAN13, when Pi's family also met SPSR. PI states SPSR was friend of a friend. Narrative provided is seemingly open, thorough and genuine. No concerns. Engagement JAN13, PI states 60 people present at function. Although photos only show about half that number, no particular concerns, *except that PI is smiling in every photo.* Proxy: Nikkah conducted by Skype MAR13. Family members present in both CDA and PAK. App submitted AUG13. PI states Mehndi/Henna ceremony and wedding/Valima [sic] will be (was) held SEP13. (after application). States SPSR will be (was) visiting in PAK 05Sep13-28Sep13. *No mention of a Rukhsati.* Copies of LFBC and MC provided. Originals req'd. Meds valid to 2014/06/18 C: Clean PAK PC x PI, dtd JUN13. Req'd/outstanding documents: Original MC Original LFBC Original Nikkan Nama with translation. Photos of Mehndi/Henna, wedding, Valima from SEP13. Photos/evidence of post-marriage relationship/visits. RPRF Recommend int waiver upon receipt of above, if no concerns.

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
greatnews said:
Hi guys, my wife sent her passport yesterday and now her status showing decision made so it means the stamped the visa?
So before sending her passport what was tge status? Plz let us know when she will receive her passport with visa. I think you will receive it in next week but do inform us

greatnews

Jul 8, 2014
Parri said:
So before sending her passport what was tge status? Plz let us know when she will receive her passport with visa. I think you will receive it in next week but do inform us
before it was in process

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
rehanXT said:
Salam.. some one kindly help regarding these notes I received today . Few questions to be answered please.
1. I sent original documents as per request received on April 13 including Marriage certificate and wedding pics but i dont see them in the Incoming corresponding in the notes? what should i do , I sent on April 18 which reached on 22 april as i had the tracking number along with that i paid the fee which is shown below in incoming (but even that is dated May , even though i submitted in April)

2. The notes were requested on 26 june 2014, Due date said 6 June 2014, shouldn't i have seen some new update date such as Aug ?
3. In the notes sectioned .. they mentioned something at the end to be waived off .. what is that ?
Walaikum Assalam,
1.They have been known to be lazy in updating additional docs in notes, so no worries there. You can followup with an email to LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca stating your file# in the subject line.

2.Due date is not set in stone and they have been known to not follow it, go figure.

3.It means to waive interview if everything checks out.

4.No one knows answer to that question.

Noah_Saaz

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISBD - CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
October 2012
Med's Request
August 2014
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
Khawaja786 said:
Hi Noah_Saaz,

Since re-medical in May-2013 no update from Islamabad.

MP confirmed application transferred to London in Feb-2014 and no update from London.

However London replied my email saying we have application.

VO at Islamabad and London have same mentality spend time on application and make hours. :(

Senior VO who are Canadian are main culprit who select application at random from pool and allocate to VO.
Then VO play his game of hold and wait till he gives up and does not care Medical is about to Expire. :mad:
And Timeline of 32 months protect VO.......that is why??????? :eek:

SO, I am struck no update and total stress for last 14 months. This immigration Canada and MP both are "BS".
MP just get case update and nothing....which you get in 30 to 30 days.

Good luck to you.
Hi Khawaja,

There are two members here who are known to me personally, as we are relatives, both are wives sponsored by their husbands. "A" case is done in 29-30 months mark and the "B" case is in 31-32 months. While there is Mr. Hubby chubby whose case is completed in 28-29 months mark. What I observe here is...

A - received add doc & re-med request in 25 months
B - received add doc & re-med request in 26 months
Mr. hubby chubby received add doc & re-med request in 18/19 months

--------while I received add doc & re-med request in just 11 months as I filed my application in Sept 2012. 1st medical july-2012, re-med request Aug-2013 + add docs request (which is way too early). So, I guess that could be the reason they are pushing the limit in my case or plan on kicking my file into a third medical. As I can see many members here, who are waiting for re-med & add docs request for more than 1.5 or 2 years.

So, relax Khawaja, Insha'Allah we will have our visa in a time Allah (SWT) destined for us.

Take care

ariesking

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
Nov-2013
File Transfer...
Nov-2013
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
April- 2015
rehanXT said:

Notes:
PPS NOTES: FC1 PI has a rep: Immigration & Settlement Solutions - xxxx @ gmail.com FOSS check completed - NAI. ID established by PPT copy, ID card copy and LFBC copy. No dependants declared. PI is a 24 yr old female, homemaker/student (MBA). SPSR is 29 yr old male, CC by birth. No previous sponsorships. SPSR employed in Canada, living alone. First contact FEB12. First meeting JAN13, when Pi's family also met SPSR. PI states SPSR was friend of a friend. Narrative provided is seemingly open, thorough and genuine. No concerns. Engagement JAN13, PI states 60 people present at function. Although photos only show about half that number, no particular concerns, *except that PI is smiling in every photo.* Proxy: Nikkah conducted by Skype MAR13. Family members present in both CDA and PAK. App submitted AUG13. PI states Mehndi/Henna ceremony and wedding/Valima [sic] will be (was) held SEP13. (after application). States SPSR will be (was) visiting in PAK 05Sep13-28Sep13. *No mention of a Rukhsati.* Copies of LFBC and MC provided. Originals req'd. Meds valid to 2014/06/18 C: Clean PAK PC x PI, dtd JUN13. Req'd/outstanding documents: Original MC Original LFBC Original Nikkan Nama with translation. Photos of Mehndi/Henna, wedding, Valima from SEP13. Photos/evidence of post-marriage relationship/visits. RPRF Recommend int waiver upon receipt of above, if no concerns.
They will waive the interview when they will receive the requested documents which include Original MC Original LFBC Original Nikkan Nama with translation. Photos of Mehndi/Henna, wedding, Valima from SEP13. Photos/evidence of post-marriage relationship/visits.

I got additional documents request in the beginning of Jan 2014 and they received it by the end of Jan 2014, but according to my notes they attached those documents with my file in Feb 2014. So it does take them some time to attached and record the received documents with your file.

Win-Win 2013

Jul 26, 2014
Dear All.

I got passport request from LVO stating 2step procedure to submit passport mentioning Pakistani law of not sending passports outside country.
However I am based in UAE now on resident visa and my passport is with me ?

I sent the email stating I am UAE based now.

Kindly advise what what's expected from this stage.

Application submitted on Aug 2013
Medical request April 2014
Request for passport July 2014

Thank you.

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
Win-Win 2013 said:
Dear All.

I got passport request from LVO stating 2step procedure to submit passport mentioning Pakistani law of not sending passports outside country.
However I am based in UAE now on resident visa and my passport is with me ?

I sent the email stating I am UAE based now.

Kindly advise what what's expected from this stage.

Application submitted on Aug 2013
Medical request April 2014
Request for passport July 2014

Thank you.
I guess CIC is not aware that you are in UAE. Did you update them that you have moved to UAE? They might ask you to send a Police certificate from UAE if you have been living there for more than 6 months. Anyways, I am not sure how they will ask you to send your passport.

Win-Win 2013

Jul 26, 2014
Thank you for your reply.

I am in UAE for more than 6 months . I haven't notified it to CIC until my 2nd medical request.

They have stated in their letter if you need the passport to be delivered outside Pakistan so notify them immediately so I did through email.

Should it be a problem from now. I am expecting a delay but any objections expected ?

Thank you

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Hello all,
Here is an update of our case.
We ordered GCMS notes last month.
Today when I got them,
Alham Du Lillah i saw notes from visa officer approving our case and giving positive cooment s a out our marriage (of course its genuine marriage with our Two Canadian born sons).
In the notes visa officer JC01774 has updates
his notes on 17june and
Assigned to KM9083 with due date july 17.
In assessment the criminality is also written :In progress while in the
Two months previous notes the criminality was not started.
Also in yhe latest notes officer said that "PLEASE EXEMP RELEASE UNDER
ATI ACT 16(1).
Also saying that
Cost recovery paid: RPRF Outstanding
Meds: In Progress, will cancel and ussue new meds.
Foss check done.
FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS REQUESTED:

Updated forms
Updated p/c
B/C of children (long forms)
Copy of sponsor ppt with entry exit stamps
Post wedding pics
Plz reply why even after two months we didnt get any letter or email from cic even though in the notes the officer has asked to send medical and add doc request.