28-July-2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1: London 15-May-2014 PPR 2: 25-June-2014
VISA ISSUED...
3-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-July-2014
dino5541 said:
Man this is so furstrating i am waiting for ppr 2 for 2 weeks and 3 days now but have not recived

Please pray for myy ppr 2
I have also been waiting been 4 weeks since i sent docs & ppr1

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
Essoh said:
I have also been waiting been 4 weeks since i sent docs & ppr1
Keep us updated... it's going to be soon!!!

anumm001

Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-05-2014 ppr1 June 26th PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
July 4th, 2014
LANDED..........
not yet
dafunkie said:
7 weeks?!?!? Man I'm about to lose my temper for you. This is completely unprofessional. Did you try to contact islamabad?
'
Yes 7 weeks! The 8th will start on Wednesday :(
I emailed London on Thursday, no response so far :mad:

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
anumm001 said:
'
Yes 7 weeks! The 8th will start on Wednesday :(
I emailed London on Thursday, no response so far :mad:
Today My brother received ppr2 after 4 weeks.

anumm001

Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-05-2014 ppr1 June 26th PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
July 4th, 2014
LANDED..........
not yet
munirdba said:
Today My brother received ppr2 after 4 weeks.
Congrats!! If you don't mind me asking How did he submit PPR 1? And around what time did he received the email?

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam ,

I was just wondering if any one from july 2013 got ppr or remedial or case is progress pls share your notes that will give hope to 2013 applicant.

Regards,
wife number 1 :-*

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013 to Isd & Feb 2014 to LVO
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Wifenumber1 said:
salam ,

I was just wondering if any one from july 2013 got ppr or remedial or case is progress pls share your notes that will give hope to 2013 applicant.

Regards,
wife number 1 :-*
Tired with the same application received status, I stopped myself to check the ecas, it's annoying. Cic walo kutch to betaoo, they should give PR to all of us and in exchange they should revoke tahir qadri citizenship. Trust me Cic hum bilkul mind ni Kerry gey because his mureeds need his revolution :D

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
anumm001 said:
Congrats!! If you don't mind me asking How did he submit PPR 1? And around what time did he received the email?
He did submit via email and around 12 eastern time receive email.

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
kman said:
I don't think that's true... it's Date modified: 2014-05-12 for me. What is it for you guys? It's just when the site was last updated in general, not a particular case.
Yea I have the same modified date but no change in status since Jan 2014 I believe

Metal Gear

May 5, 2013
Dear XXXXXXXX,

Please be advised that your application, file number XXXXXXXXX, has been transferred to London, UK, for onward processing from the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad, Pakistan.

We understand that you may have concerns regarding this change, however, we would like to assure you that your application has been transferred to London as part of an effort to ensure continued processing of your application. During this period of transition, we appreciate your patience.

As soon as we are ready to proceed with your application, we will be in contact to request any additional documentation that we may require. Every effort will be made to process applications equitably, however, it may be several months before your application is reviewed for further processing.

During this period of transition, we will be working hard to improve our service to you. We request that you consider this before you make contact with us. Any unnecessary correspondence will delay and disrupt our attempts to improve our service.

We understand that your medical examination results may expire before we are in contact with you. To limit the expense to you, and to maximise your medical validity, we ask that you do not undertake new medical examinations until requested. Please do not contact us to advise that your medical examinations are expiring.

We understand that your circumstances may change while you wait to hear from us. Please be in contact should there be a change in your family size or composition, or if you wish to change your address or contact information.

If you need to contact us, please use the below contact information. Please quote your file number(s) on all correspondence, including the envelope, and include FC – ISLAMABAD in the subject line of the email/letter.

If you have already submitted documents to the Canadian High Commission this information will be sent onward to London.

We appreciate your patience.

Email: LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Mailing address:

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA

United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

As your application is now being processed in London, UK, we request that you direct all your correspondence to our office in London, rather than our office in Islamabad.

Has anybody got this sort of letter ?

After giving interview on 12th June my wife received this letter on 19th June.

I think we supposed to get this letter 4 months ago when our file was transferred to London this year in Feb. Ecas shows In-Process now.

petal765

Mar 20, 2014
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london/isb
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
AOR Received.
12/18
File Transfer...
July8,2019
Med's Request
December 27,2019
Med's Done....
January 14,2020
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
February 11,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 18,2020
LANDED..........
March 04,2020
Metal Gear said:
Dear XXXXXXXX,

Please be advised that your application, file number XXXXXXXXX, has been transferred to London, UK, for onward processing from the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad, Pakistan.

We understand that you may have concerns regarding this change, however, we would like to assure you that your application has been transferred to London as part of an effort to ensure continued processing of your application. During this period of transition, we appreciate your patience.

As soon as we are ready to proceed with your application, we will be in contact to request any additional documentation that we may require. Every effort will be made to process applications equitably, however, it may be several months before your application is reviewed for further processing.

During this period of transition, we will be working hard to improve our service to you. We request that you consider this before you make contact with us. Any unnecessary correspondence will delay and disrupt our attempts to improve our service.

We understand that your medical examination results may expire before we are in contact with you. To limit the expense to you, and to maximise your medical validity, we ask that you do not undertake new medical examinations until requested. Please do not contact us to advise that your medical examinations are expiring.

We understand that your circumstances may change while you wait to hear from us. Please be in contact should there be a change in your family size or composition, or if you wish to change your address or contact information.

If you need to contact us, please use the below contact information. Please quote your file number(s) on all correspondence, including the envelope, and include FC – ISLAMABAD in the subject line of the email/letter.

If you have already submitted documents to the Canadian High Commission this information will be sent onward to London.

We appreciate your patience.

Email: LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

Mailing address:

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA

United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

As your application is now being processed in London, UK, we request that you direct all your correspondence to our office in London, rather than our office in Islamabad.

Has anybody got this sort of letter ?

After giving interview on 12th June my wife received this letter on 19th June.

I think we supposed to get this letter 4 months ago when our file was transferred to London this year in Feb. Ecas shows In-Process now.
Yeah u r right...dnt need to worry about it,a forum got it 15days after the visa issue...almost all the applicants got this generic email on june19...i think they supposed to send it on jan19 bt send it on 19 june ;D :D :p

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zindagi said:
Tired with the same application received status, I stopped myself to check the ecas, it's annoying. Cic walo kutch to betaoo, they should give PR to all of us and in exchange they should revoke tahir qadri citizenship. Trust me Cic hum bilkul mind ni Kerry gey because his mureeds need his revolution :D

Please speak english ::)

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Aoa everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has any solution to my problem. My husband is working in Philippines. After receiving a passport request he had tried taking time off for visa stamping unfortunately he is unable to take time off. As it is illegal to courier your passport does anyone know if the passport can be taken by hand to Islamabad with his authorization letter?

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diya21 said:
Aoa everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has any solution to my problem. My husband is working in Philippines. After receiving a passport request he had tried taking time off for visa stamping unfortunately he is unable to take time off. As it is illegal to courier your passport does anyone know if the passport can be taken by hand to Islamabad with his authorization letter?
yes it can be done