+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

Metal Gear

May 5, 2013
hubby chubby said:
There is not much to worry here.

The "In process" in ecas, is a good sign. That means your spouse has passed her eligibility stage. They probably just have to do their protocol (background/Security) checks.

Depending on VO some members would get PPR-1 right away after In process others got it few weeks down the road. (End of the day you will get it).

There was just probably some minor things pending. That being the reason why it was sent back to LVO.

Hopefully everything is going to be ok...but still it worries me when they mentioned about one more assessment....

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
Metal Gear said:
what did they say to you after the interview ?? Did you get any email from them yet??
Visa officer told me your application is approved.

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
Hera_86 said:
And i did not get any email yet

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
Hera_86 said:
If you dont mind can you share your email

Metal Gear

May 5, 2013
Hera_86 said:
If you dont mind can you share your email
My wife has the letter. I will ask ask her to email it to me.

They only mentioned that "We are sending your file to London for assessment and if we need anything else then we will contact you".

That is all they have mentioned in the letter.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
TORONTONIAN04 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op02-eng.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip08-eng.pdf
You sir deserve a ticket to watch the world cup final!!!!
If only people knew and took the time to read these docs, 90% of their questions will be answered and they will understand how things work with CIC. But the reason this thread is almost 1500 pages long is because people are lazy bums and refuse to read anything and just want answers handed to them.

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
Metal Gear said:
My wife has the letter. I will ask ask her to email it to me.

They only mentioned that "We are sending your file to London for assessment and if we need anything else then we will contact you".

That is all they have mentioned in the letter.
Ok. JazakAllah

shinningstar

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
fizz1234 said:
You sir deserve a ticket to watch the world cup final!!!!
If only people knew and took the time to read these docs, 90% of their questions will be answered and they will understand how things work with CIC. But the reason this thread is almost 1500 pages long is because people are lazy bums and refuse to read anything and just want answers handed to them.
Well I beg to slightly differ. Ofcourse ppl including me are lazy however these documents may not be able to cater for all the various situations people are in.

One example is that from the documents I cannot find any info that how does CIC determine that the marriage if of convenience. What are the factors for that? It simply says that the information is no longer available. Meaning that its at the discretion of CIC on determining the genuineness of the relationship by whatever factors they deem fit.

Also there are other disparities as well.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
shinningstar said:
Well I beg to slightly differ. Ofcourse ppl including me are lazy however these documents may not be able to cater for all the various situations people are in.

One example is that from the documents I cannot find any info that how does CIC determine that the marriage if of convenience. What are the factors for that? It simply says that the information is no longer available. Meaning that its at the discretion of CIC on determining the genuineness of the relationship by whatever factors they deem fit.

Also there are other disparities as well.
You expected them to actually list out the factors they access marriage of convenience by ? That kinda defeats the purpose of assessment since people would be sure to cover those points. I did not say it will cater to every case and laziness isn't just for this doc:

Its the utmost disregard to actually read emails from CIC.[e.g "when will I receive my notes?" did you actually read the email you got after applying!!
Not reading the immigration guide when applying.[e.g should I be submitting my original nikah nama]

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Wifenumber1 said:
i am just being nice .. btw did you order notes and what is the update
No, nothing yet, didnt order notes. Just confirmed from email in april that file is transferred to london. Nothing after that.

Metal Gear

May 5, 2013
hey guys I just want to know that what is the validity of Spousal Visa ? After the issuance is it valid for 3 months or 6 months ??

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Metal Gear said:
hey guys I just want to know that what is the validity of Spousal Visa ? After the issuance is it valid for 3 months or 6 months ??
It is valid till either the medical expiry date or the passport expiry date, which ever is earlier.

Bebo

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2014
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah very very soon
Does anyone know what in the notes [sponsorship length (months)] means?

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
Hi,
I have an enquiry my case was filled in Sep, 2012 and my wife got sponsorship approval in Nov, 2012 and they said file is transferred to CHC Islamabad. Then for further 18 months nothing was updated on my ecas now Alhamdulilah on May, 30 , 2014 i have recieved an email from CHC London which stated that ,

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself- No gaps in information, please, and dating back to when you were 18.

Original Police Certificates from Pakistan.

Medical examination. (Instructions will be sent in a separate email)

Client Information.

· Principal Applicants passport number and expiry date.

· Principal Applicants height and eye colour.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

I have done with both Medical and PCC and sent the requested docs to CHC London which was received by Mr IAN on June 12, 2014. My question is that in how much time i will get PPR request and done with visa issuance as in my ecas the status is in process.kindly give appropriate feeback. Thanks

Regards,
Omer Qureshi