Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
PPR1 and 2 : 26th September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Sorry to be a bearer of bad news. Bill C-24 for citizenship has been passed. It will be effective next year.

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013 to Isd & Feb 2014 to LVO
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
mu3id said:
Sorry to be a bearer of bad news. Bill C-24 for citizenship has been passed. It will be effective next year.
Hate these conservatives, btw could you please post the link thanks!

mu3id

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th March 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
15th June 2012
File Transfer...
15th June 2012
Med's Request
8th December 2013
Med's Done....
12th December 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
PPR1 and 2 : 26th September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?&nid=859509

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Does anyone have an idea of how long, until we receive further correspondence, after the date ecas started processing the application

sahar12

Jun 19, 2014
Salaam,
Does anyone knows after the file has been transferred from Islamabad to London what would be the processing time.
Will it be the processing time of London(11 months) or Islamabad (32 months). I had also asked this matter before but nobody on the forum gave suitable answer. I would appreciate if some one is able to give the answer. Is there is anyone who has gone through this process and got ppr request .

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
anumm001 said:
I am waiting for 7 weeks! Let's see if LVO gets back to me by next week at least.
7 weeks?!?!? Man I'm about to lose my temper for you. This is completely unprofessional. Did you try to contact islamabad?

Metal Gear

May 5, 2013
My wife gave her interview on 12th June. Interview went good and the LVO said that I am satisfied with your relationship but at that time he didnt receive her re-medical so thats why he said that as soon as we receive your medical we will ask you to send your passport by courier.

But today she got email from embassy in which they mentioned that "We have sent your file to London for the assessment".

Now i am really confuse about this entire scenario. If everything is done then why they have sent her file to London for the assessment ??

Is there anyone who have got such email from LVO after interview?

And our Ecas says "IN PROCESS" since 12th June.

uzmazareen

Mar 2, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-June -2014
File Transfer...
19 Aug 2014
Passport Req..
InshAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
Salaam everybody, How are you all doing?

I am concerned a little bit. I have a question: did I have to send my original wedding pictures? I just coloured photocopied them and wrote the details on the back side of every picture. Is this good enough?

Thank you :) :) :)

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Omer Qureshi said:
Hi,
I hane an enquiry my case was filled in Sep, 2012 and my wife got sponsorship approval in Nov, 2012 and they said file is transferred to CHC Islamabad. Then for further 18 months nothing was updated on mt ecas now Alhamdulilah on May, 30 , 2014 i have recieved an email from CHC London which stated that ,

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself- No gaps in information, please, and dating back to when you were 18.

Original Police Certificates from Pakistan.

Medical examination. (Instructions will be sent in a separate email)

Client Information.

· Principal Applicants passport number and expiry date.

· Principal Applicants height and eye colour.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

I have done with both Medical and PCC and sent the requested docs to CHC London which was received by Mr IAN on June 12, 2014. My question is that in how much time i will get PPR request and done with visa issuance.

Regards,
Omer Qureshi
got the same email on may 7, 2014. did remedial on may 12, 2014. sent everything may 21, 2014. received by LVO may 24, 2014 .. still waiting .......ecas in process since may 7 2014

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
There is not much to worry here.

The "In process" in ecas, is a good sign. That means your spouse has passed her eligibility stage. They probably just have to do their protocol (background/Security) checks.

Depending on VO some members would get PPR-1 right away after In process others got it few weeks down the road. (End of the day you will get it).

There was just probably some minor things pending. That being the reason why it was sent back to LVO.

Metal Gear said:
My wife gave her interview on 12th June. Interview went good and the LVO said that I am satisfied with your relationship but at that time he didnt receive her re-medical so thats why he said that as soon as we receive your medical we will ask you to send your passport by courier.

But today she got email from embassy in which they mentioned that "We have sent your file to London for the assessment".

Now i am really confuse about this entire scenario. If everything is done then why they have sent her file to London for the assessment ??

Is there anyone who have got such email from LVO after interview?

And our Ecas says "IN PROCESS" since 12th June.

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kia kifayat shuaari hai..mashallah... :p

Here is the relevant section from the guide to help you:

For nationals of Pakistan:
• Approximately 15 to 20 printed photographs of you and your sponsor with relatives and friends.
Photos submitted should be comprised by the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or
Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati in
Urdu). Photos should also include pictures taken of you and your sponsor together on other
occasions, for example, either before and/or after the wedding.

Note: Ensure that all photographs are clearly labelled in English or French with the names of the
persons appearing in the pictures, the date the photo was taken, and the occasion or event
displayed in the photo

uzmazareen said:
Salaam everybody, How are you all doing?

I am concerned a little bit. I have a question: did I have to send my original wedding pictures? I just coloured photocopied them and wrote the details on the back side of every picture. Is this good enough?

Thank you :) :) :)

uzmazareen

Mar 2, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-June -2014
File Transfer...
19 Aug 2014
Passport Req..
InshAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
Thank you for your help. :)

adv2244 said:
kia kifayat shuaari hai..mashallah... :p

Here is the relevant section from the guide to help you:

For nationals of Pakistan:
• Approximately 15 to 20 printed photographs of you and your sponsor with relatives and friends.
Photos submitted should be comprised by the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or
Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati in
Urdu). Photos should also include pictures taken of you and your sponsor together on other
occasions, for example, either before and/or after the wedding.

Note: Ensure that all photographs are clearly labelled in English or French with the names of the
persons appearing in the pictures, the date the photo was taken, and the occasion or event
displayed in the photo

cdm_sha

Sep 25, 2013
koi merey dil sey poochey en key teer e neem kash ko...yeh khlish kahan sey hotee jo jigar key paar hota
they sent me an email in Jan 2014 for re med and also another email to my wife's email that v r reviewing your case as humanitarian and still waiting .....I don't understand what they meant by humanitarian.. As I m the father of 3 Canadian born children and this is my 2nd marriage (first one passed away 3 yrs. ago). they also transferred my file to London..

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would also like to know the answer to the below question, as our file has just been transferred also to London office now for processing.

Thank you in advance.

sahar12 said:
Salaam,
Does anyone knows after the file has been transferred from Islamabad to London what would be the processing time.
Will it be the processing time of London(11 months) or Islamabad (32 months). I had also asked this matter before but nobody on the forum gave suitable answer. I would appreciate if some one is able to give the answer. Is there is anyone who has gone through this process and got ppr request .

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam to all just wanted to pass along some info.

So seems like another mass transfer date of applications from Islamabad to London was on June 19th.
Seeing the comments from fellow members who are already in London processing, this seems as 'good news'.

In other news, now I understand why I haven't received my notes yet which I ordered OVER 46 days ago.
(ATIP replied to my followup email saying they have work overload, will send notes soon blah blah blah)