+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

moin-janjua

Nov 7, 2013
King khan processing time for pakistanis is 32 months,11 months for those who are british citizen or living in britian and apply from england,lot of cases are stuck in islamabad therefore they transfered our case to chc london,ooh yeah one thing is important atleast chc london will work on our cases not like chc islamabad ,,,,,baqi umid pr dunya qayam hai humari tara allah sb k casses clear hon jaldi se amen

Raheel27a

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14 aug 2014, 5 sep 2014, 16 sep 2014
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
9th feb 2015 (passport submited thru VAC on 10th of feb 2015) (Decision Made on 18 feb 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
moin-janjua said:
King khan processing time for pakistanis is 32 months,11 months for those who are british citizen or living in britian and apply from england,lot of cases are stuck in islamabad therefore they transfered our case to chc london,ooh yeah one thing is important atleast chc london will work on our cases not like chc islamabad ,,,,,baqi umid pr dunya qayam hai humari tara allah sb k casses clear hon jaldi se amen
No dude , london is responsible for pakistan's pr applications now and we also need to follow the timeline of london office and its not for only british citizens that timeline is for everybody whos case is in london office

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam forum members,

My husband received the letter yesterday by registered mail for another interview for July 7,2014 at 10AM. I made a mistake by saying it was the fourth interview its the third interview.

Still why on earth another interview I have no idea, but the letter states a list of things that have not been on the other letters before. Like it states that if the spouse is with the applicant in Pakistan they are requested to attend the interview. Also any proofs of ongoing relationship like photos, chats, and receipts of purchases of gifts also phone bills.

I have sent my boarding pass for my arrival June 09/14 along with a small letter requesting where they are at this time in the process.

This was before I received and email from my MP stating they have received notice that an interview was in the works.

Last Friday I received word from Minister's office that******** could be scheduled for an interview around July 7th and that a letter would be sent. Yesterday Minister ‘s office confirmed this and sent me this message:

«Heard back from officials that they will be contacting the client shortly to arrange a new interview. Hopefully this will lead to a final decision on the file.»

I so pray In Sha Allah that this interview will give the Visa Officers a clearer and final picture of our relationship and ask for his Pass Port. They asked him for another Police Clearance Certificate this will be the third and a medical was not asked for as it will expire at the end of July In Sha Allah as on their official website it states that a Visor Officer will accept a medical that has expired 6 months before.

I beg of everyone to please pray for us as we are now entering the 44 month of filing our application In Sha Allah.... Only Allah knows better and I pray Allah answers out prayers in this matter

In Sha Allah this would be the most wonderful RAMADAN in all the years we have been together In Sha Allah and I pray Allah hears our prayers and answers them too In Sha Allah.

May ALLAH answer all our prayers for us all to be with our spouses soon In Sha Allah..

Please pray for us In Sha Allah......

Micmac101

Sh1980

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-nov-2013
Doc's Request.
---
AOR Received.
Sent on 18-dec-2013 but received via email on 24-jan-2014
File Transfer...
24-jan-2014
Med's Request
remedical request on 11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
03-oct-2013 1st medical expired/ remed request 11-feb-2015
Interview........
Interview call on 23-march-2015
Passport Req..
---
VISA ISSUED...
---inshAllah
LANDED..........
---inshAllah
N.Ali said:
in ecase my home address is incomplete, street name is missing, so i emailed london 2 days back and im still waiting for reply.
Y r u emailing London..I also got the same prob with my address but what I do is just goto cic site and check ur ecas as u check always n below ur address it is written update or change just change it..and within 1day mine was updated ;D

Sh1980

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-nov-2013
Doc's Request.
---
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
24-jan-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
---
VISA ISSUED...
---inshAllah
LANDED..........
---inshAllah
N.Ali said:
yes im the applicant and my address is not correct. i have mailed them but no reply.
Oh oops sorry..then u have to email london

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
micmac101 said:
Salam forum members,

My husband received the letter yesterday by registered mail for another interview for July 7,2014 at 10AM. I made a mistake by saying it was the fourth interview its the third interview.

Still why on earth another interview I have no idea, but the letter states a list of things that have not been on the other letters before. Like it states that if the spouse is with the applicant in Pakistan they are requested to attend the interview. Also any proofs of ongoing relationship like photos, chats, and receipts of purchases of gifts also phone bills.

I have sent my boarding pass for my arrival June 09/14 along with a small letter requesting where they are at this time in the process.

This was before I received and email from my MP stating they have received notice that an interview was in the works.

Last Friday I received word from Minister's office that******** could be scheduled for an interview around July 7th and that a letter would be sent. Yesterday Minister ‘s office confirmed this and sent me this message:

«Heard back from officials that they will be contacting the client shortly to arrange a new interview. Hopefully this will lead to a final decision on the file.»

I so pray In Sha Allah that this interview will give the Visa Officers a clearer and final picture of our relationship and ask for his Pass Port. They asked him for another Police Clearance Certificate this will be the third and a medical was not asked for as it will expire at the end of July In Sha Allah as on their official website it states that a Visor Officer will accept a medical that has expired 6 months before.

I beg of everyone to please pray for us as we are now entering the 44 month of filing our application In Sha Allah.... Only Allah knows better and I pray Allah answers out prayers in this matter

In Sha Allah this would be the most wonderful RAMADAN in all the years we have been together In Sha Allah and I pray Allah hears our prayers and answers them too In Sha Allah.

May ALLAH answer all our prayers for us all to be with our spouses soon In Sha Allah..

Micmac101

You are certainly in my prayers! I'm sure this will bring a very good news for you!!

moin-janjua

Nov 7, 2013
raheel so my questoin is why timeline showing on immigration page for pakistan is still 32 months ? london will handle our case because lot of cases are pending,and staff of chc islamabad is not enough and they are not free to move in pakistan because of security threat etccj said by head of immigration department.... so it doesnt mean london will process your case like britian or from britian.and if you see "europe section" london 11 months and pakistan is still 32 months http://www.canadavisa.com/family-sponsorship-processing-times.html

Sh1980

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-nov-2013
Doc's Request.
---
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
24-jan-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
---
VISA ISSUED...
---inshAllah
LANDED..........
---inshAllah
moin-janjua said:
raheel so my questoin is why timeline showing on immigration page for pakistan is still 32 months ? london will handle our case because lot of cases are pending,and staff of chc islamabad is not enough and they are not free to move in pakistan because of security threat etccj said by head of immigration department.... so it doesnt mean london will process your case like britian or from britian.and if you see "europe section" london 11 months and pakistan is still 32 months http://www.canadavisa.com/family-sponsorship-processing-times.html
See this and u will be explained for ur confusion ..and for every body els who are in doubt for visa office n processing times
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

petal765

Mar 20, 2014
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london/isb
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
AOR Received.
12/18
File Transfer...
July8,2019
Med's Request
December 27,2019
Med's Done....
January 14,2020
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
February 11,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 18,2020
LANDED..........
March 04,2020
micmac101 said:
Salam forum members,

Micmac101
I always pray for u alot n in shaa Allah now its final round....u will out of this waiting game n both of u will b together in canada soon in shaa Allah...

petal765

Mar 20, 2014
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london/isb
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
AOR Received.
12/18
File Transfer...
July8,2019
Med's Request
December 27,2019
Med's Done....
January 14,2020
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
February 11,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 18,2020
LANDED..........
March 04,2020
moin-janjua said:
valid point and infact 100%...our application is at LVO bt still we r pakistani's n pakistani timeline will apply...but hope so things will b much better n as things are progressing,hope so majority of the cases will done in next 6 months in shaa Allah

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
Metal Gear said:
My wife gave her interview on 12th June. Interview went good and the LVO said that I am satisfied with your relationship but at that time he didnt receive her re-medical so thats why he said that as soon as we receive your medical we will ask you to send your passport by courier.

But today she got email from embassy in which they mentioned that "We have sent your file to London for the assessment".

Now i am really confuse about this entire scenario. If everything is done then why they have sent her file to London for the assessment ??

Is there anyone who have got such email from LVO after interview?

And our Ecas says "IN PROCESS" since 12th June.
Even i had interview on 17th of june pls be in touch.

Raheel27a

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 feb 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
9th feb 2015 (passport submited thru VAC on 10th of feb 2015) (Decision Made on 18 feb 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
Guys didnt you see that most of 2013 applicants which are applied in oct and after that recieved visa already.. Can you guys please explain me why? So do you think london office applies 11 months timeline or 32 months timline on those cases?
petal765 said:
valid point and infact 100%...our application is at LVO bt still we r pakistani's n pakistani timeline will apply...but hope so things will b much better n as things are progressing,hope so majority of the cases will done in next 6 months in shaa Allah

Raheel27a

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 feb 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
When LVO recieve an application they issue visa within 11 months of time and if anybodys application took longer then this timeline after transfering to london please share

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
Hera_86 said:
Even i had interview on 17th of june pls be in touch.
You check email again it must be from islamabad as most of us has receoved

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Raheel27a said:
When LVO recieve an application they issue visa within 11 months of time and if anybodys application took longer then this timeline after transfering to london please share
So it means we will all get our visas by January next year as file transfers were done in Feb this year