+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

muna85

Jan 13, 2014
Patient Immigrant said:
OMG could you please name the person whose documents have been received by you?
Did you mail them back to CHC-I?

no i dint maild them back
i handed over to that girl the applicant

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well said. i raised this issue a few months back but these narrow minded religious cowards had my posts moderated. would love to confront these guys face to face in canada then we will see...how tough they are without bigoted legislation to back them up....hehee :p

kman said:
+1. For some reason our people seem to have become religious fanatics. Just notice on this forum itself, at times it seems like an Islamic forum rather than an immigration forum. I am not saying anything against the religion, but people should see where they are posting such comments before doing so. If you go to any other thread of any other country, rarely will you see them bringing their religion into the conversation, the way we do.

Hence, when non-Muslims see this thread (since ISB threads are the most viewed), I am sure they must think the same thing. If you are that religious maybe reconsider your options of coming to Canada or any western country for that matter.

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
chumfriend2 said:
through TCS, i have received some PICS which i sent on 6 Oct 2013, in additional documents request from ISB.

they said,

" Your ORG documents are no more required as we have uploaded all in your electronic file".

i was expecting REMED or PPR request as per my time line but it looks now they will take more 4 to 5 months.

God help us all.
same shyt happened to me... i got add documents request in may 2013... i sent in everything to bring them up to date... then in november they sent back to my wife only the pictures from the additional documents that we sent and kept the rest with no frigging rhyme or reasoning nor any explanations... just the pictures by themselves...

this stupid process has got me immensely pissed off to put it frankly...

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
its been 3 yrs of my marriage and 2 for applying... nothing seems to be moving or happening... fuck this system and process... i am max gona wait for another 6-8 months, if i hear nothing by then, i will quietly move out of canada...

alijpro

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga -> Ottawa -> Islamabad -> London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012 - ECAS: Application Received
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 - Forms Updated, RePCC
AOR Received.
June 2012 - Sponsor Eligibility : Passed
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Aug 2014 - ECAS: In Process
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep 2014 - PPR1 & PP2, ECAS: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 - ECAS: Complete
kman said:
+1. For some reason our people seem to have become religious fanatics. Just notice on this forum itself, at times it seems like an Islamic forum rather than an immigration forum. I am not saying anything against the religion, but people should see where they are posting such comments before doing so. If you go to any other thread of any other country, rarely will you see them bringing their religion into the conversation, the way we do.

Hence, when non-Muslims see this thread (since ISB threads are the most viewed), I am sure they must think the same thing. If you are that religious maybe reconsider your options of coming to Canada or any western country for that matter.
Excellent observation. This thread is full of useless posts such that contain nothing but inshallah mashallah jazakallah subhanallah alhamdullah and i will make dua etc etc. After so many posts you find any post that actually contains any information. I agree everyone have freedom to talk what they like but this is not a religious forum. People should exchange information and stick to the topic rather than trying to show off how religious they are. If they were immigrating to Saudi Arabia then maybe it made some sense.

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
alijpro said:
Excellent observation. This thread is full of useless posts such that contain nothing but inshallah mashallah jazakallah subhanallah alhamdullah and i will make dua etc etc. After so many posts you find any post that actually contains any information. I agree everyone have freedom to talk what they like but this is not a religious forum. People should exchange information and stick to the topic rather than trying to show off how religious they are. If they were immigrating to Saudi Arabia then maybe it made some sense.
People here are not showing off how religious they are by saying inshallah, mashallah etc...this is only what you think.
And i don't think there would be any issue using such words...

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Patient Immigrant said:
People here are not showing off how religious they are by saying inshallah, mashallah etc...this is only what you think.
And i don't think there would be any issue using such words...
atleast these words dnt let us down cuz we think whtever the crises are we all r in this situation so INSHALLAH everyone will b free from this crazy wait time ! cuz we believe on INSHALLAH MASHALLAH n ALHAMDULILLAH :) all the words belongs to Our ALLAH SWT :) ...

alijpro

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Syed Muhammad Asim said:
atleast these words dnt let us down cuz we think whtever the crises are we all r in this situation so INSHALLAH everyone will b free from this crazy wait time ! cuz we believe on INSHALLAH MASHALLAH n ALHAMDULILLAH :) all the words belongs to Our ALLAH SWT :) ...
If prayers really work then pray that Pakistan becomes better so that you don't have to immigrate to Canada rather your spouse can move to Pakistan and there will be no need to wait 32 months (not even 32 days).

Anyway I don't really mind all this use of religious words if they make you feel better.

P.S: Meetha Meetha Piara Piara Eid Milad Ul Nabi Mubarak to all :)

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
alijpro said:
If prayers really work then pray that Pakistan becomes better so that you don't have to immigrate to Canada rather your spouse can move to Pakistan and there will be no need to wait 32 months (not even 32 days).

Anyway I don't really mind all this use of religious words if they make you feel better.

Yes Eid e Milad un Nabi (Sallallah o Alaih e Wasallam) Bohat Bohat Mubarak to Everyone :)

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Since everyone here is using their right of freedom of speech,i'll add something to it

If u dont like anything,dont read it or ignore it...this is a public forum,not anybodys drawing room or tv lounge...its just how the world is,some of us r bitter and pessimistic while others r cheery n spiritual so lets not discourage ANYONE here :) dont agree with anyone,then make a quiet exit or hold ur peace

I too am annoyed by some people's nonsense but whats the fun of life without your intellectually opposite beings.. Peace*

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alijpro said:

Truly hurts with ur words :(

Allah do that which is best for us, if prayers are not accepted Allah will reward us in sha Allah.

May Allah guide all of us to the right path ameen

alijpro

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Faso said:
Since everyone here is using their right of freedom of speech,i'll add something to it

If u dont like anything,dont read it or ignore it...this is a public forum,not anybodys drawing room or tv lounge...its just how the world is,some of us r bitter and pessimistic while others r cheery n spiritual so lets not discourage ANYONE here :) dont agree with anyone,then make a quiet exit or hold ur peace

I too am annoyed by some people's nonsense but whats the fun of life without your intellectually opposite beings.. Peace*
Have u seen dhoom 3 yet?

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
If thats ur attempt to humour or sarcasm then i appreciate the effort but the answer to ur question is NO :)

alijpro

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Faso said:
If thats ur attempt to humour or sarcasm then i appreciate the effort but the answer to ur question is NO :)
I haven't as well. What a co incidence. I guess we have a lot in common. :)

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
It looks like the surge in PPR was to acheive the target set by CHC. I am just hoping that they dont sit on their butts until another year end to send out PPRs.

Syed Muhammad Asim said:
Forum is totally dead now a days no more good news !