Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Lol. Agreed.

Faso said:
Since everyone here is using their right of freedom of speech,i'll add something to it

If u dont like anything,dont read it or ignore it...this is a public forum,not anybodys drawing room or tv lounge...its just how the world is,some of us r bitter and pessimistic while others r cheery n spiritual so lets not discourage ANYONE here :) dont agree with anyone,then make a quiet exit or hold ur peace

I too am annoyed by some people's nonsense but whats the fun of life without your intellectually opposite beings.. Peace*

Shozib hamdia anwer

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Sassy_1 said:
Has anyone's spose been successful coming to canada ????

:( My timeline is from JUNE 2012.....husband had to redo his medical and police in Oct 2013....islamabad has confirmed that they got it. But I have not gotten any information since :(

Anyone else on the same boat ...

Me too waiting for ppr , medical done in May 2013

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
Mine was July-2012 and my wife has already landed. See my timelines on side bar.

Sassy_1 said:
Has anyone's spose been successful coming to canada ????

:( My timeline is from JUNE 2012.....husband had to redo his medical and police in Oct 2013....islamabad has confirmed that they got it. But I have not gotten any information since :(

Anyone else on the same boat ...

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
I just presented an analysis. I had no intention of scaring anyone. However, the fact is, there is not a single parcel with visa since Dec 20, 2013. At least not that I know of. Unless someone got it and didn't share on this forum.

Syed Muhammad Asim said:
Lol u r scaring me ! well lets Hope for the best :) ..

Waiting2013

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
I am confused about ordering GCMS notes. Many people have advised me against this and in their view it is better not to contact CIC regarding anything relating to your case until they contact you for any information. I do not know if my fear is baseless or not but I am also hesitant to order GCMS notes as they might look my future actions being planned (like visits to Pakistan, applying for visit visa for spouse, submitting additional documents etc) on the basis of information contained in GCMS notes.

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
waiting110 said:
I have a question for everybody. I wanna figure out if visiting wife/husband really expedites the case.
so anybody here who did went back home and their case is still taking long and anybody here who didn't go back home but the case was done relatively quick, please reply.
Makes no difference wutsoever IMO.... most ppl advise to not send CIC n e extra info regarding visits unless they ask for it.... there is nothing u can do to expedite ur case.... CHC-ISB seems to b running their affairs on a completely random basis.... u can still visit back home for ur own sake just save all ur boarding passes n take lots of pics with ur spouse.... I made 2 visits since submitting my application n was under the same impression that it may put their attention on my file when they receive my package with all info about my visit.... but made no difference wutsoever.... I found out later that at the time I submitted the package about my visit my physical file wasn't even in Islamabad n was sitting in Ottawa.... I didn't even bother submitting info from my second visit

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting2013 said:
I am confused about ordering GCMS notes. Many people have advised me against this and in their view it is better not to contact CIC regarding anything relating to your case until they contact you for any information. I do not know if my fear is baseless or not but I am also hesitant to order GCMS notes as they might look my future actions being planned (like visits to Pakistan, applying for visit visa for spouse, submitting additional documents etc) on the basis of information contained in GCMS notes.
I would advise not to believe everything ppl tell u cuz most ppl doing the advising haven't been through this experience in the first place..... its funny how Pakistanis will act like experts on an issue they know nothing about only based on hearsay.... GCMS notes will do nothing to impact ur file..... it will only give u a better idea of where in the process ur file is sitting.... when u order ur GCMS notes u r NOT touching the physical file.... nor r u taking the file out of sequence.....CIC will not even know u ordered ur GCMS notes as the request is not made through the CIC.... It is ur right as a Canadian citizen to have this info..... so definitely go ahead n order ur GCMS notes.... it will give u peace of mind that there has been some activity on ur file.... All the best!

Waiting2013

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
mrashid123 said:
I would advise not to believe everything ppl tell u cuz most ppl doing the advising haven't been through this experience in the first place..... its funny how Pakistanis will act like experts on an issue they know nothing about only based on hearsay.... GCMS notes will do nothing to impact ur file..... it will only give u a better idea of where in the process ur file is sitting.... when u order ur GCMS notes u r NOT touching the physical file.... nor r u taking the file out of sequence.....CIC will not even know u ordered ur GCMS notes as the request is not made through the CIC.... It is ur right as a Canadian citizen to have this info..... so definitely go ahead n order ur GCMS notes.... it will give u peace of mind that there has been some activity on ur file.... All the best!
Thank you for your kind feedback.

speedstah

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They already have the South Asian community vote in their pocket. Have you seen India's processing times? Max 6 months or so! But then the Indians are active in politics, they volunteer for political parties, raise funds for them and then accordingly get their interests served. Many other minorities do the same.

Why would any party in power care about Pakistanis? Do you see any involvement of us Pakistanis in politics, community servicing, heck even in legislature? Zero representation anywhere.Mississauga has one of the highest concentration of Pakistanis and they don't even have a single Pakistani on the city council. All we do is whine, complain, say all sorts of religious words and just pray everything will be okay.

It is pretty comical at times. You can view this above point in action on this forum itself.

You can complain and pray as much as you want unless you get involved yourself with the people who make up the legislature, nothing will change.

So get out there support a political party (Liberals ;) ) which is closely aligned with your interests, volunteer for them, donate to them and be part of the change for once!

kman said:
Theoretically speaking, they should process files faster this year since the elections are next year and if they want a vote from the South Asian community they need to get on their game.

The minister has promised lower wait times, so let's see.
http://o.canada.com/news/national/immigration-minister-chris-alexander-promises-lower-wait-times-fewer-backlogs-in-2014/

They are heavily promoting Super Visa for parents/grand parents since that generates revenue (med insurance, etc.) and no obligation for the government, on other hand spousal is just a burden on them (health care, etc.).

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting2013 said:
Thank you for your kind feedback.
I just saw ur timeline.... it might be worth it to wait before u order ur notes cuz u only applied in 2013.... so there may not be much to see on ur notes.... a good time to order would be after a complete year has passed since u submitted ur application

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
speedstah said:
They already have the South Asian community vote in their pocket. Have you seen India's processing times? Max 6 months or so! But then the Indians are active in politics, they volunteer for political parties, raise funds for them and then accordingly get their interests served. Many other minorities do the same.

Why would any party in power care about Pakistanis? Do you see any involvement of us Pakistanis in politics, community servicing, heck even in legislature? Zero representation anywhere.Mississauga has one of the highest concentration of Pakistanis and they don't even have a single Pakistani on the city council. All we do is whine, complain, say all sorts of religious words and just pray everything will be okay.

It is pretty comical at times. You can view this above point in action on this forum itself.

You can complain and pray as much as you want unless you get involved yourself with the people who make up the legislature, nothing will change.

So get out there support a political party (Liberals ;) ) which is closely aligned with your interests, volunteer for them, donate to them and be part of the change for once!
couldn't agree with u more my friend!..... very well said..... I think the problem is most Pakistanis still have the mentality that politics is for chors (thieves)..... n so not many kids r encouraged to go into politics by their parents..... how many paki doctors n engineers can we have!??.... we need more politicians..... someone to represent our community's voice among the voices of the other communities in this country..... imagine a Pakistani Canadian as an MP or a PM!.... I hope it happens in my lifetime!

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
speedstah said:

Liberals +1 considering immigration timelines!

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
March 2012 applicant
got re-medical,RPRF and additional doc request in may-2013
additional doc back in december-2013 / 45days back
i think Immigration visa quota for the year 2013 has been completed, now CHC will work on the quota for year 2014...

pray for me, and best of luck to all applicants....

Shozib hamdia anwer

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
beeba-bacha said:
March 2012 applicant
got re-medical,RPRF and additional doc request in may-2013
additional doc back in december-2013 / 45days back
i think Immigration visa quota for the year 2013 has been completed, now CHC will work on the quota for year 2014...

pray for me, and best of luck to all applicants....

Are u waiting for ppr aswell

Sassy_1

Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2012
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
27-10-2013
Interview........
Not yet :(
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mrTwoCents said:
Mine was July-2012 and my wife has already landed. See my timelines on side bar.
lucky you :( is it true women come faster then males :(