+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If there's one thing for sure about this process, it is that there is no surety.

It's all a guessing game.

waiting110 said:
order you GCMS notes, you will know what I'm talking about.
you get the approval from Mississauga and then the file goes to ottawa .. the physical file stays there and e-file goes to Isb in e-storage about 5-6 months later. some ppl say they work on the file while its in ottawa so yea idk.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
kingkhan787 said:
If there's one thing for sure about this process, it is that there is no surety.

It's all a guessing game.
we can always make a guess about when we will get the visa but the process is straight up. they take their time for everything but GCMS notes explain a lot about the file so always good to order them

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So it's been over 1 year since you applied. Anything interesting or our of the ordinary in your notes?

I'm going to apply for notes at my 1 year mark.

waiting110 said:
we can always make a guess about when we will get the visa but the process is straight up. they take their time for everything but GCMS notes explain a lot about the file so always good to order them

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting110 said:
order you GCMS notes, you will know what I'm talking about.
you get the approval from Mississauga and then the file goes to ottawa .. the physical file stays there and e-file goes to Isb in e-storage about 5-6 months later. some ppl say they work on the file while its in ottawa so yea idk.

I agree! The paper file keeps sitting in Ottawa. GCMS notes confirm that. Its only the 'App' or 'Application' that is transferred to Islamabad.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kingkhan787 said:
So it's been over 1 year since you applied. Anything interesting or our of the ordinary in your notes?

I'm going to apply for notes at my 1 year mark.

We have the same timelines 'khan787'. I ordered notes like 3-4 times after receiving the approval letter from Mississauga. You ain't missing much; the notes just update you on medical status, additional documents received yet by the visa office, notes/comments discussed by ottawa and islamabad for example, i emailed Ottawa my change of address request and they forwarded that email to islamabad ... and among other things correspondence sent by these visa offices to us.

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aoa, im so worried cuz those in mytime line after remed got ppr bt my wife still.not received, chc have miss spell my email.and I wrote to them last week to change my email I dont know have they changed or not. And if thy send ppr via email or also courier? may I contact chc isb via phone to tell tell tjyem.have tbey change my email? Pls suggest

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
afghan0123 said:
Aoa, im so worried cuz those in mytime line after remed got ppr bt my wife still.not received, chc have miss spell my email.and I wrote to them last week to change my email I dont know have they changed or not. And if thy send ppr via email or also courier? may I contact chc isb via phone to tell tell tjyem.have tbey change my email? Pls suggest
Salam if your a Canadian Citizen contact Call Centre email address and they will verify the email address for you In Sha Allah

Call Centre Toll Free # 1-888-242=2100 it can take a while to get through to them but I hope all works out In Sha Allah and please pray for my husband and me as well as for all the others here waiting In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam all I want to thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers and may all your prayers get us out of their hands lol..... May Allah help us all In Sha Allah

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Salam if your a Canadian Citizen contact Call Centre email address and they will verify the email address for you In Sha Allah

Call Centre Toll Free # 1-888-242=2100 it can take a while to get through to them but I hope all works out In Sha Allah and please pray for my husband and me as well as for all the others here waiting In Sha Allah
Sis my wife case is in isb, may I call them or my wife in pak ?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
afghan0123 said:
Sis my wife case is in isb, may I call them or my wife in pak ?
Salam no you call as your in Canada right so its better you call In Sha Allah

Aaiftkhar

Oct 30, 2013
hello
Can we call CHC-ISB from pakistan what is the number to call them?
And also what is the method to order for GCMS notes?

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
Hello guys,

I am a very old member of this forum.
My case was approved in May 2012.

Just got a call from a friend in Pak, she had received 2 packages in mail today by Islamabad embassy.

The packages contain:

1) Recent police certificate (she sent her new police certificate last month as asked by Islamabad embassy)
2) Medical certificate (Valid/recent one)
3) Her (with hubby) pictures (sent 2 months ago as a supporting documents/proof)

There is No letter attached to it by embassy.
She is confused.

It never happened with me so i have no idea.

Does anyone here have any idea why she has received all these docs back without any letter/explanation?
She is 2011 applicant.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Aaiftkhar said:
hello
Can we call CHC-ISB from pakistan what is the number to call them?
And also what is the method to order for GCMS notes?
Salam and no you cannot call from Pakistan. To order GCMS notes you go to access to Information where you look for papers to fill out I mean forms.... In Sha Allah

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do