File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
Inshallah waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah v soon
apa108 said:
Hi All,
I am April 2012 applicant and still waiting for remedical .However we are expecting our 1st baby. Lets say that we don't get visa until baby's birth and baby is born in Pakistan, Will the baby get Citizenship or PPR along with my wife ?
Yes sir ur child ll ge citizenship if the father is citizen of canada
And if u r a pr in canada then u can add ur child in ir wife's file as ur dependent/child
And she ll get pr along with child
Hope it helps u
Thanks

angel pari

Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
Inshallah waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah v soon
Can anyone plz help me with following
1.As me and my hubby use ipod for skype chat
How can i show chat history of skyle?
From desktop u can easily copy paste but wat about ipod ?
I hav taken snapshots already but wat about call history or texts ?

2.how can i print photos on printer at home
Can i combine two photos on one page and then print them on singal paper
But how?

Please reply me soon

uzafar88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Kat*waitingpatiently said:
Hi all,

I have a question for anyone who applied for a TRV..

1. Did you submit your application online?
2. Any documents that was asked for, did you upload it online?
3. How and when did you submit your passport and photos?

Thanks!!
1. Submitting your application online is generally faster than submitting it by mail.
2. You will get a list of all of the required documents. Once you have completed them, you simply upload them.
3. They will ask for your passport if your visa application is approved. Your photos are uploaded online as part of your application.

uzafar88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
angel pari said:
Can anyone plz help me with following
1.As me and my hubby use ipod for skype chat
How can i show chat history of skyle?
From desktop u can easily copy paste but wat about ipod ?
I hav taken snapshots already but wat about call history or texts ?

2.how can i print photos on printer at home
Can i combine two photos on one page and then print them on singal paper
But how?

Please reply me soon
You can take about 5-10 screenshots for your chat history on Skype, there is no need to send the entire thing. Take one from the very beginning so they know when you two started talking.

It would be better to get your photos printed professionally. If you live in Canada, you can get them printed from places like Costco or Shoppers Drug Mart by uploading them online and then picking them up at the store. They print them for very cheap and it will be better than anything you print yourself.

angel pari

Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
Inshallah waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah v soon
uzafar88 said:
You can take about 5-10 screenshots for your chat history on Skype, there is no need to send the entire thing. Take one from the very beginning so they know when you two started talking.

It would be better to get your photos printed professionally. If you live in Canada, you can get them printed from places like Costco or Shoppers Drug Mart by uploading them online and then picking them up at the store. They print them for very cheap and it will be better than anything you print yourself.
Thanks for ur quick response
Is this a wife case or husbnd?

uzafar88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
apa108 said:
Hi All,
I am April 2012 applicant and still waiting for remedical .However we are expecting our 1st baby. Lets say that we don't get visa until baby's birth and baby is born in Pakistan, Will the baby get Citizenship or PPR along with my wife ?
Once your child is born, apply for for his Pakistani documents such as his Birth Certificate, Child Registration Certificate and your Family Registration Certificate. You can get his Birth Certificate from any Union Council and you can get the other two from NADRA. NADRA Executive Offices provide the best service and fastest processing times.

If you are a Canadian citizen and obtained citizenship through birth or naturalization, your child will automatically become a Canadian citizen. You will only have to apply for his/her Certificate of Canadian Citizenship and it generally takes between 8 to 10 months. After applying for his/her Certificate of Canadian Citizenship. you can apply for Limited Validity Canadian passport if you have proof of travel (booked airline tickets).

Good luck.

Kat*waitingpatiently

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2013
uzafar88 said:
1. Submitting your application is generally faster than submitting it by mail.
2. You will get a list of all of the required documents. Once you have completed them, you simply upload them.
3. They will ask for your passport if your visa application is approved. Your photos are uploaded online as part of your application.
Thank you!!
Have you applied? How long do they issue a trv for?

apa108

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
angel pari said:
Yes sir ur child ll ge citizenship if the father is citizen of canada
And if u r a pr in canada then u can add ur child in ir wife's file as ur dependent/child
And she ll get pr along with child
Hope it helps u
Thanks
Thanks .

uzafar88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Kat*waitingpatiently said:
Thank you!!
Have you applied? How long do they issue a trv for?
I'm currently residing in the UAE and applied for my wife's TRV from CHC-Abu Dhabi because it is much faster than CHC-Islamabad. You can either apply for a Single-Entry TRV or a Multiple-Entry TRV. Single-Entry TRVs are valid for 6 months and are extendable. Multiple-Entry TRVs can be extended up til 10 years.

If you need help, ask me through private message.

urgr8

Aug 6, 2013
Which Courier company is good and safe to send original documents from Karachi to Toronto and from Toronto to Missisauga CIC office ?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
urgr8 said:
Which Courier company is good and safe to send original documents from Karachi to Toronto and from Toronto to Missisauga CIC office ?
DHL and from toronto to missisauga any company except for canada post

RajaRani

Mar 29, 2013
aqaise01 said:
Hello all,
hope all r doing well... i have a quick question i recieved my caips notes two weeks back, was going through them today when i came across these most recent two notes

on oct 01 they made a note "send phep"
on oct 02 they made a note "phep sent through csu inbox"

now my concern is we did not recieve ppr in mail or email, its been a month and half since they made these last two notes. what should i do? should i email them n ask them?
I think this means they sent you the ppr but unfortuantely you didn't receive it. I also have a representative but he didn't receive my ppr either, the applicant, my husband, was the one who received it on the email we had written. So it will be best to contact the embassy about this and have them send it to you again and keep an eye out for it now. Insha'ALLAH it will become easier for you.

zaidi2010

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
14-11-2013
Med's Done....
12-12-2011
Passport Req..
PPR1 Jun 12/14 PPR2 July 1/14
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Back July 9/14
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on July 20/14
Yes you can apply for emergency passport with proof of citizenship card application in process. along with other required documents

ranjha01 said:
its been 7 months and no news yet.. Also how can u apply for emergency pp? can my brother still do it even if the certificate in process? and last question is once u get the certificate do u just apply for pp? if yes how long it takes?

zaidi2010

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
14-11-2013
Med's Done....
12-12-2011
Passport Req..
PPR1 Jun 12/14 PPR2 July 1/14
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Back July 9/14
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on July 20/14
I applied in Pakistan and the process there is 9 to 12 months and I am still waiting for the card but my son got the emergency passport within a month and the process here in Canada is 6 months but If you are applying on behalf of a minor child residing outside Canada and outside the United States and the application is submitted directly to the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia, add an additional 6 to 8 months to the total processing time.

So the total time will be the same if you apply from Canada or Pakistan.

hope this helps

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
Did you apply in Canada? Did you receive your son's Citizenship Certificate? If I apply in Canada in November do you how long it will take them process the application?

uzafar88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
zaidi2010 said:
Yes you can apply for emergency passport with proof of citizenship card application in process. along with other required documents
What you're referring to is a Limited Validity passport, not an emergency passport.