Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
niana.j said:
i just wish the canadian govt would just come out in the open and tell it like it is:

"you pakistani's are a bunch of myopic bigoted minority repressing folks...taliban sympathizers...al qaeda harboring..double gamers...with no respect for woman rights...you treat your minorites like crap....and you dont give two $hits about the canadian passport...because you ohh so want to move to middle east for a gulf jaab...and you want to come to Canada with your ways!??....we dont think so..."

I wish they would say this- and then make every pakistani sign a waiver renoncing the ways of thier past...and then speed up the process... ;D

right now...the timeline is increasing...and no explanations.
LoL... Action speaks louder than words.. Government has been increasing application process time and it's mean the same thing which you wrote :)

abidajs

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2012
AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
hi im applying fr trv for my wife , in online application what should i say for, my wife is dependent on me or not? as while applying for her pr application we wrote yes and at the moment my wife is working

kindly help thanks

MNA

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013 (Islamabad Transfer Letter)
File Transfer...
22-01-2014 (London Transfer Letter)
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
01-12-2014 ecas changed to Decision made 20-12-2014
KINDLY SHARE UR TIME LINE PLZZZ
Patient Immigrant said:
Ladies n gentlemen...finally i received pp request through email! :D
omg i m soOo happy :D
Now it has been requested to senior members on forum that they kindly guide me about the photographs n other documents i ve to send with pp? Should i send my photos only or the photos of all my family members?

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
dora1234 said:
hey everyone...
any news guys?
hera_86,basilzaman,suzum,dino??
wassup wid u guys and wats new at ur end??
Nope nothing. Not even a remed.

Oct 22, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-08-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
5-09-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
It has been two months since my remedical today. :-[
Hoping to hear from them soon. :'(

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Salam,

Explain to the dude that its not remedical, its the initial medical prior to submitting application to Immigration Canada. Anyhow, if the dude continues to ask for the address that you can give the following:

Spouses, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

Terrykhan said:
Hello Guys ,

I have some questions regarding the submission of medicals. I am a Quebec PR resident and will soon be submitting the application for my wife.
I read the application guidelines and I found out that I have to submit my wife's medicals upfront. So my wife has taken an appointment from this
number +92-51-111-466-472. She would be doing her medical at the Karachi Med Center. But the issue is that the guy on the phone told her to
bring a letter from CIC instructing her to do medicals or she needs to provide the address of the Canadian Visa Office. I am not sure how to get the
letter in the first place from the CIC and if I dont need a letter then to which address the medicals should be sent to. Kindly provide me the address.
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Bye!!!!

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Another 45 packages sent from CHC

Tracking number from 23009670349- 23009670395

sent on MONDAY November 04, 2013

delivery date TUESDAY November 05, 2013

azeeee

Jul 21, 2013
Patient Immigrant said:
Ladies n gentlemen...finally i received pp request through email! :D
omg i m soOo happy :D
Now it has been requested to senior members on forum that they kindly guide me about the photographs n other documents i ve to send with pp? Should i send my photos only or the photos of all my family members?
Congrats and hope you get your passport with visa this month.

azeeee

Jul 21, 2013
mudassar said:
Salam all,

@ niana j

I dont want to start a political topic here...but I dont think its all canadian goveronment's fault.

What is pakistan govt doing about this? It can not even stand up for its citizens inside the country... forget about us abroad.
Even countries like srilanka, banagladesh are treated better then us. Our govt has no shame ..throw money at them..and get whatever you want.

Anyways, Ya ALLAH help us we are at your mercy!...i beleive they are clearing 2011 cases ..and will come to 2012 soon.
Fully agreed with you.if pakistani agency give them early reply on back ground checks than time line will come down atleast a year,
hopefully they are working on 2012 cases and soon we will hear. inshaAllah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
abidajs said:
hi im applying fr trv for my wife , in online application what should i say for, my wife is dependent on me or not? as while applying for her pr application we wrote yes and at the moment my wife is working

kindly help thanks
Your wife is the dependant...In Sha Allah

zohaib1124

Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
Med's Request
11 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
4 Nov 2013
Passport Req..
26-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2014
LANDED..........
soon inshaaAllah
dino5541 said:
Silence >>>>>>
be patient you will hear from them soon inshaALLAH, keep checking your email every day.

zohaib1124

Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
Med's Request
11 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
4 Nov 2013
Passport Req..
26-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2014
LANDED..........
soon inshaaAllah
mansoorha said:
Hello All, my lawyer called indicating CIC need below forms to be filled also need re-med done with new police clearance. My question is does any one else also getting forms to filled again and new police certificate, also below cic email does not indicate to do re med but my laywer send me form for re med as well.

Dear ***
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
In order to continue processing of your application, please comply with the following requests. You must quote the file number indicated on the top left of this letter when sending any inquiries or correspondence related to your application. Please include a copy of this letter with any documentation you submit and note that an English translation is required for all documents which are not in the English language, furthermore, English translation without copies of original documents are also not acceptable.
Please properly and truthfully complete the IMM8, Schedule-A and IMM5406, and Supplementary Information forms. Please ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for. Pay particular attention to questions 08-12 of the Schedule-A form and provide all details since the age of 18 years. Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank. If any question is not applicable to you, quote "Not Applicable".
Note: Please be advised that separate application forms for all male members of the family over the age of 15 and all females over the age of 18 are required. Please download the requested forms from the website links below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf

Please submit updated original police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months. If you lived in a foreign country longer than six months, please provide a police clearance certificate from that country.
Please ask your sponsor to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) and mail the RPRF receipt to: CPC Mississauga, P.O. Box 6100, Station A, Mississauga, ON, Canada L5A 4H4. If this receipt is not mailed to CPC-Mississauga we cannot confirm the payment to continue processing. Right of Permanent Residence Fee must be paid for yourself and/or accompanying spouse, common-law partner (N.B. - no dependent children of any age pay RPRF).
We look forward to the receipt of the requested documents as early as possible. Please note that if you do not reply to this letter within 45 days, a decision will be made based on the information available on your application, which may result in a refusal.
Yours sincerely,
Immigration Section Immigration Section, P.O. Box 1042, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad 44000 – Pakistan Fax : +92 51 2086913-14 E-mail : islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca Web site : www.pakistan.gc.ca
This is a valid computer-generated letter. No signature required.
i got same email and another email regarding remedical on same date.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
Allah k karam se aur panjetan-e-pak k sadqey............. today i got my ppr...... via email................................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
in love with my hubby said:
Allah k karam se aur panjetan-e-pak k sadqey............. today i got my ppr...... via email................................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Bohat bohat Mubarak ho....:D
keep us in your prayers :)