+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

shaheer7

Oct 25, 2013
Dear Hubby,
But the problem is how will I receive it, since they have stated that they wont send the passport overseas and I have to introduce someone to them in Pakistan who will collect the passport for me :( but I dont know some one reliable for that.
Could you please explain how Afghan applicants have done it?
Thank you for your reply

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Afghanistan is not overseas?. Unless you are not in Afghanistan?

shaheer7 said:
Dear Hubby,
But the problem is how will I receive it, since they have stated that they wont send the passport overseas and I have to introduce someone to them in Pakistan who will collect the passport for me :( but I dont know some one reliable for that.
Could you please explain how Afghan applicants have done it?
Thank you for your reply

shaheer7

Oct 25, 2013
Dear Hubby,

Please have a look at what they have stated.
>> Applicants residing in Afghanistan and outside Pakistan must supply a MAILING ADDRESS IN PAKISTAN OR MUST AUTHORIZE SOMEONE TO COLLECT THEIR PASSPORT(S) ON THEIR BEHALF. If not, the passport will not be delivered. DO NOT SEND PASSPORT THROUGH INTERNATIONAL COURIER IF YOU ARE NOT COURIER IF YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY RESIDING IN PAKISTAN.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Ok, i understand. Though that is just making lives for the Afghani counterparts miserable. I hope they return pp back quickly, if you are willing to send passport within pak and residing in hotel. Some ppl got pp back within a week others haven't been so luckly....

shaheer7 said:
Dear Hubby,

Please have a look at what they have stated.
>> Applicants residing in Afghanistan and outside Pakistan must supply a MAILING ADDRESS IN PAKISTAN OR MUST AUTHORIZE SOMEONE TO COLLECT THEIR PASSPORT(S) ON THEIR BEHALF. If not, the passport will not be delivered. DO NOT SEND PASSPORT THROUGH INTERNATIONAL COURIER IF YOU ARE NOT COURIER IF YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY RESIDING IN PAKISTAN.

shaheer7

Oct 25, 2013
So, it means I haven't miss understood them and I have to go to Islamabad any how to get my pp is the only way:(
Do you have any Idea what this Hold For Collection with courier companies mean?
Thank You

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
shaheer7 said:
So, it means I haven't miss understood them and I have to go to Islamabad any how to get my pp is the only way:(
Thank You
You can authorize someone to collect your passport on your behalf or you can
collect yourself from TCS office.

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
Re: Address change

hubby chubby said:
Well, When I wanted to correct my address (found a mistake in it) at that time i had emailed both CHC and CPP-O. My wife received the docs and follow-ups from them (so i guess they changed it in the system). However in ecas for example, its still the same old wrong address. If you would like to know if they sent you in docs, refer to the incoming/outgoing section of the notes. It will be stated there if they sent out anything to you or your spouse...
Salam aliakum
Thank you very much for your reply, yes it does say 1 in incoming section now how can I find out what was in that letter maybe the have requested for additional documents etc. I am really worried about this if I call them do u think they will tell me over the phone cause also on GCMS notes in some sections they misspelled my email address and it some sections correct.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014

W.salam

Well it would state what document was "incoming" within the notes. Usually, docs they send out to you are labeled under outgoing. If you say you only have 1 incoming that means they didnt send out anything to you as of yet. you can try to via phone but i don't think they will help you much. Don't worry about little errors you will still receive docs in sha Allah.

yamayama said:
Salam aliakum
Thank you very much for your reply, yes it does say 1 in incoming section now how can I find out what was in that letter maybe the have requested for additional documents etc. I am really worried about this if I call them do u think they will tell me over the phone cause also on GCMS notes in some sections they misspelled my email address and it some sections correct.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
chhar dionon ka sath hoooo rabba bari lambi judaiiiiiiiiiiii

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaheer7 said:
Thank You
Dear, If you have any relative or friend residing in Pakistan, give his/her address and your pp will be back to that address no need of you to visit pakistan, tough if you don't have any one in Pakistan so you should come to Pakistan and give a correct address where you will reside however it depend on Officer when it will return your passport.
Hope it helps

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014

hubby chubby said:
W.salam

Well it would state what document was "incoming" within the notes. Usually, docs they send out to you are labeled under outgoing. If you say you only have 1 incoming that means they didnt send out anything to you as of yet. you can try to via phone but i don't think they will help you much. Don't worry about little errors you will still receive docs in sha Allah.
Thanks alot for your help but one more question I will write a letter for Canadian Embassy can I mention about GCMS notes cause in the notes in some sections they have misspelled my email address or it's not a good idea, also my wife will send a letter from Afghanistan to Islamabad Pakistan Canadian Embassy as well about my address change.

Once again THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
Ladies n gentlemen...finally i received pp request through email! :D
omg i m soOo happy :D
Now it has been requested to senior members on forum that they kindly guide me about the photographs n other documents i ve to send with pp? Should i send my photos only or the photos of all my family members?

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
Patient Immigrant said:
Now it has been requested to senior members on forum that they kindly guide me about the photographs n other documents i ve to send with pp? Should i send my photos only or the photos of all my family members?
Congrats. Plz share your timeline

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Patient Immigrant said:
Congratulations, if your family is going with you then send them. If its just you then send only your photos and May Allah bless you both In Sha Allah and May I Welcome to my Country Canada In Sha Alllah