+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
All medical assessments are done by same IOM in three major cities in Pakistan. Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore. They send results within 48 hours that suggests that there isn't any paper-pushing anymore.

Here is IOM Office Lahore information.

City: Lahore
Name: IOM Migration Health Assessment Center - Lahore
Address: IOM- Migration Health Assessment Center - Lahore,
HOUSE # 01, ALI BLOCK, NEW GARDEN TOWN,
(near Kalma Chowk adjacent to Zainab Hospital),
Telephone: +92-51-111-466-472

mansoorha said:
Is anyone know how many offices we have now for spousal medicals, there used to be more but now it seems like only one in each city. I am looking for Lahore and if anyone know is Lahore office does emedical system or paper system

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
for my notes under the security section I am seeing something under sub-activities and there is a code # and it says security screening (it does NOT say "not started" for security like it does for eligibility and criminality).. there is also a second UCI number there .. anyone else has that?

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
LANDED..........
August 2014
yamayama said:
salam aliakum brothers and sisters

Hi everyone,
I am sponsoring my wife and just received my GCMS notes, on the notes I can see a second UCI number for my wife and when I login to cic with her UCI number it shows my old address which I did update it on their we site with my own UCI number and a spelling mistake of my email address. My question is that what will be the best way to solve this, I called cic.gc.ca and they said everything is updated on their site in Canada. I am really worried that if I have missed any letter's from them cause the lady in living in my old address she is such a witch. I would really appreciate any information.
THANKS in advance.
Salam Dear Yamayama,

Dont worry bro, once the first stage of sponsor passed and you got approval that the file is forwarded to visa office the sponsorship process is clear that is it, its all about principal applicant or ( The Person being sponsored ) in your case is your wife, your want to make sure that her mailing address and email address is up to date to the best ability of yours ( its very important bro once again you make sure her mailing and her email address is sure 100% correct ) long story short my wife missed a letter due to her office error, it took me two months to communicate with CHC to get all facts straight and another two months extended time to prep all documents and send it to them so little mistake cost us 6 month delay in process, thanks Allah that I catch it in right time otherwise was a refusal to tell you another fact today I got a very bad news from a friend of my wife ( the poor woman missed a supporting document request letter from CHC, yesterday she got a refusal letter in Kabul, she was on tears bro ) not cool after waiting for ever one little mistake and its all done bro, so dont worry focus to make sure all is in order in her side, mailing address is correct, email is correct and its a smart move that you order your notes, you will have a clear picture of what is going on, wish you all the best, take care.

Regards,
CVimm

sadafh

Star Member
Apr 1, 2013
Hi guys,

I have been reading this thread to help me decide whether it's a good idea to send in additional documents without any requests from CHC Islamabad or wait until they request it. Its been about 7 months my husband's case has been transferred to CHC-Islamabad, and so I was looking into sending in additional documents (emails, chatting logs etc) within the next month inshallah but I'd appreciate any feedback or advice from our senior forum members. Thank you kindly :)

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mansoorha said:
Is anyone know how many offices we have now for spousal medicals, there used to be more but now it seems like only one in each city. I am looking for Lahore and if anyone know is Lahore office does emedical system or paper system

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
My sister-in-law got it done from Lahore and it was e-medical.

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
sadafh said:
Hi guys,

I have been reading this thread to help me decide whether it's a good idea to send in additional documents without any requests from CHC Islamabad or wait until they request it. Its been about 7 months my husband's case has been transferred to CHC-Islamabad, and so I was looking into sending in additional documents (emails, chatting logs etc) within the next month inshallah but I'd appreciate any feedback or advice from our senior forum members. Thank you kindly :)
Yes it would be beneficial for your case if you send additional documents without asking CHC as
your husband's file initial review not started yet so you can send additional documents and proof of
relationship etc and this will help VO to get clear picture of your genuine relationship.

shaheer7

Oct 25, 2013
Dear Fellows,

What is the best way to accelerate the receive of passport. Since I have to come to Islamabad from Afghanistan and I have to submit my passport and wait for it and receive it back.

Desperately need your kind advises.

mansoorha

May 10, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1 - (13-June-2014) & PPR2 - (26-June-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
In Sha Allah soon
Hello All, my lawyer called indicating CIC need below forms to be filled also need re-med done with new police clearance. My question is does any one else also getting forms to filled again and new police certificate, also below cic email does not indicate to do re med but my laywer send me form for re med as well.

Dear ***
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
In order to continue processing of your application, please comply with the following requests. You must quote the file number indicated on the top left of this letter when sending any inquiries or correspondence related to your application. Please include a copy of this letter with any documentation you submit and note that an English translation is required for all documents which are not in the English language, furthermore, English translation without copies of original documents are also not acceptable.
Please properly and truthfully complete the IMM8, Schedule-A and IMM5406, and Supplementary Information forms. Please ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for. Pay particular attention to questions 08-12 of the Schedule-A form and provide all details since the age of 18 years. Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank. If any question is not applicable to you, quote "Not Applicable".
Note: Please be advised that separate application forms for all male members of the family over the age of 15 and all females over the age of 18 are required. Please download the requested forms from the website links below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf

Please submit updated original police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months. If you lived in a foreign country longer than six months, please provide a police clearance certificate from that country.
Please ask your sponsor to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) and mail the RPRF receipt to: CPC Mississauga, P.O. Box 6100, Station A, Mississauga, ON, Canada L5A 4H4. If this receipt is not mailed to CPC-Mississauga we cannot confirm the payment to continue processing. Right of Permanent Residence Fee must be paid for yourself and/or accompanying spouse, common-law partner (N.B. - no dependent children of any age pay RPRF).
We look forward to the receipt of the requested documents as early as possible. Please note that if you do not reply to this letter within 45 days, a decision will be made based on the information available on your application, which may result in a refusal.
Yours sincerely,
Immigration Section Immigration Section, P.O. Box 1042, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad 44000 – Pakistan Fax : +92 51 2086913-14 E-mail : islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca Web site : www.pakistan.gc.ca
This is a valid computer-generated letter. No signature required.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaheer7 said:
Dear Fellows,

What is the best way to accelerate the receive of passport. Since I have to come to Islamabad from Afghanistan and I have to submit my passport and wait for it and receive it back.

Desperately need your kind advises.
u have unique name :)
send passport urself and authorised any relative in any metro city of Pakistan, if u will easily come to Pak then it is good but optional ...

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
Address change

I just received my GCMS notes on the notes they have my old Canadian address which I did update it on CIC website but unfortunately on the notes I saw a UCI number that belongs to my wife when I login with that number that shows my old address please tell me what's the best way to change the address and also to find out if they have send me any mails.
Thank you.

mani1234

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
Doc's Request.
August 2013
AOR Received.
August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
September 2013
Passport Req..
March 18, 2014, Decision Made on ecas on April 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 8, 2014
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Hello to all,

Almost all of you are in same situation as me, had re medical done a month or 2 months back and waiting for ppr. So what u guys are upto, whats the agenda?? are u already searching jobs in Canada and what about your current job in pakistan? did u have resigned and relaxing at home? how to pass time? whats the best thing to do?

Please share....

shaheer7

Oct 25, 2013
Dear Friends,

If I come to Islamabad Pakistan for Submission of my Passport to Canadian High Commission, What are the first things I have to do after I land in Islamabad and reserving a Hotel.

Please Guys help me out with this :'(

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Simply TCS your passport. However, instead of spending money and reserving hotels, just send it via Afghanistan. Many Afghan applicants have done it, and they received their passport stamped with visa. You can never guess how long CHC-I will take to send your stamped passport back and I don't think you would want to pay the hotel for a month for example....

shaheer7 said:
Dear Friends,

If I come to Islamabad Pakistan for Submission of my Passport to Canadian High Commission, What are the first things I have to do after I land in Islamabad and reserving a Hotel.

Please Guys help me out with this :'(

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Re: Address change

Well, When I wanted to correct my address (found a mistake in it) at that time i had emailed both CHC and CPP-O. My wife received the docs and follow-ups from them (so i guess they changed it in the system). However in ecas for example, its still the same old wrong address. If you would like to know if they sent you in docs, refer to the incoming/outgoing section of the notes. It will be stated there if they sent out anything to you or your spouse...

yamayama said:

I just received my GCMS notes on the notes they have my old Canadian address which I did update it on CIC website but unfortunately on the notes I saw a UCI number that belongs to my wife when I login with that number that shows my old address please tell me what's the best way to change the address and also to find out if they have send me any mails.
Thank you.