allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
flying Canada said:
Do not choose physical file always select Electronic.
But i didn't know the drawback of choosing physical file. But i am still not able to understand that the fee is same and are the embassy person are free that they will keep shufling the order.
If they have scaned documents then they only need to take print out from their system to post me as phusical file they don't need to take the file out from the que.
Yes it will take time for me to receive the mail from them as email is fastest why than mail. This is my perception Allah knows better.
What are the ground that you think order electronic file instead of physical?

Waiting2013

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
welldone said:
Hi
If you want to really know where your files is you can email Ottawa pilot they will tell you if your files is transferred to Islamabad. Because when CIC sent you email about your file transferred to Islamabad but actually its not it will be in Ottawa for about 3 to 4 months then you will receive email from Islamabad office stating your file received to us and is in process. This happen to my file and some other members in this forum.
AoA

Did you actually receive email from CHC ISB? In my case, I just received a letter from CPP Ottawa in August stating that they are returning original documents, thats it.

regards

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, i have the same timeline as you. did you get your original documents back?

fzaby said:
March case. Not a word. I should get my notes in a few days. Will keep you guys posted.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Next step would be waiting for correspondence from CHC-Islamabad....

miyyal said:
My husband sponsored me and the status is

Decision made on Sponsorship Application Status. The details are:

1)We received your application to sponsor (Applicant Name) on January 10, 2012.
2) We sent you a letter on February 28, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

And under Permanent Application Status is:
1) We received (Applicant name) application for permanent residence on January 10, 2012.

And my Husband received original documents from case processing pilot Ottawa on August 13, 2013

can anybody please tell me what is the next step after this. Thank you

abidajs

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2012
AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
hi im applyng fr trv, in the form,in purpose of visit section , we hv to write TOURISM fr family visit rite? bec in instruction guide it says tourism includes family visit...
or i hv to choose other and thn write family visit?

yousufjamal

Aug 13, 2013
SUBJECT: (SPOUSE CASE TRANSFERED TO CHC LONDON UK FROM CHC ISLAMABAD)

HELLO...

I RECENTLY APPLIED FOR THE SPONSORSHIP FOR MY WIFE WHO LIVES IN PAKISTAN.
I MET THE REQUIREMENTS AS A SPONSOR AND I WAS INFORMED BY CIC THAT THE FILE WAS BEING TRANSFERED TO CHC ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN, BUT FEW DAYS AGO I GOT AN EMAIL FOR CIC CANADA THAT THE FILE IS INSTEAD BEING FORWARDED TO CHC LONDON, UK OFFICE FOR OPERATIONAL REASONS AND THEY ASKED ME TO DO ALL FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE WITH LONDON OFFICE RELATING TO MY WIFE APPLICATION. THIS LOOKS WEIRD AS MY WIFE LIVES IN PAKISTAN, SO THERE SHOULDN'T BE ANY POINT TO RUN THE CASE AT CHC LONDON OFFICE.

I JUST WANNA KNOW IF SOMEBODY IS HAVING THE SAME SITUATION? PLEASE SHARE..

REGARDS
YOUSUF

nabeel54

Feb 6, 2013
Hello,

Does anyone know how long do they give you when they send the remedical or passport request to get remedical done or send the passport?

Thank you.

mahrukhshoaib

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2013
Doc's Request.
30 April 2014
AOR Received.
8 Oct 2013
File Transfer...
24 Oct 2013
Med's Request
3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
11 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1&2- 20 Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
28 Nov 2014 ALHAMDOLILLAH
yousufjamal said:

HELLO...

I MET THE REQUIREMENTS AS A SPONSOR AND I WAS INFORMED BY CIC THAT THE FILE WAS BEING TRANSFERED TO CHC ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN, BUT FEW DAYS AGO I GOT AN EMAIL FOR CIC CANADA THAT THE FILE IS INSTEAD BEING FORWARDED TO CHC LONDON, UK OFFICE FOR OPERATIONAL REASONS AND THEY ASKED ME TO DO ALL FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE WITH LONDON OFFICE RELATING TO MY WIFE APPLICATION. THIS LOOKS WEIRD AS MY WIFE LIVES IN PAKISTAN, SO THERE SHOULDN'T BE ANY POINT TO RUN THE CASE AT CHC LONDON OFFICE.

REGARDS
YOUSUF
Hi I am in the same boat as u...I got this email as well that my file is being transferred to london instead. I got this email on 24th October.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yousufjamal said:

HELLO...

REGARDS
YOUSUF
This is a normal activity, and not a big issue, CHC london also work for Pakistani and afghan national, if any time CHC london office will ask you to submit any document related to ur case , then u will send them courier through Fedxe...
Further, an additional knowledge , CHC Hongkong also works for Pakistani and Afghan National.

mrs.riz

May 18, 2013
beeba-bacha said:
This is a normal activity, and not a big issue, CHC london also work for Pakistani and afghan national, if any time CHC london office will ask you to submit any document related to ur case , then u will send them courier through Fedxe...
Further, an additional knowledge , CHC Hongkong also works for Pakistani and Afghan National.
hello
i was in the same boat my case went india.My father in law investigate
about this from mp and we got reply from indian hi commision that it was
mistake from missisauaga office and we apologize.in between this indian hi
commision also requsted for passport but its illegal to send passport to other
countries.so i think you should confirm that ur case is in right path.london chc takes cases of skilled
migration programm not spousal cases and they dont have authority to proceed spousal
immigration.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrs.riz said:
hello
countries.so i think you should confirm that ur case is in right path.london chc takes cases of skilled
migration programm not spousal cases and they dont have authority to proceed spousal
immigration.
Mistakes are the the part of life and sometimes they creates severe problems.
about CHC-london , immigration case of my relative under sponsorship category is currently processing at London office since 2011. All the correspondence (i.e emails or couriers) come from london office.

shaheer7

Oct 25, 2013
Dear fellows,

How could I know if my interview is waived since my ECAS recently changed from (Application received) to (In process).

Blessengs,

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
shaheer7 said:
Dear fellows,

How could I know if my interview is waived since my ECAS recently changed from (Application received) to (In process).

Blessengs,
when did u applied,,,share ur timeline,,,and for interview u can order notes from notes u will get information that ur interview is waived or not

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
never trust a mp. my mp told me two different stories about my case in a span of two weeks- not realizing she was talking to the same person. :mad:
mrs.riz said:
hello
immigration.