Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
mansoorha said:
Guys,

I am trying to submit GCMS notes online at ATIP website, this is for my wife sponsorship and not sure if I need to upload consent form, if so do I need to fill in my wife information in consent form and do I need her signature on it?

both the husband and wife fill the consent form. you wont be allowed to apply unless her sign is there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo

welldone

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
Urdu Nika Nama. Jan 14, 2015
AOR Received.
May 29, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 28,2013 to ISB, Feb 24 to London
Med's Request
Nov 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 10, 2014
Interview........
June 1 2015
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015.
LANDED..........
Aug 6, 2015
ibi said:
LOL, are you being serious?

you may have submitted all the correct fees, filled out the correct forms and provided additional documentation, but so did tens of thousands of other legitimate cases as well as thousands of fraudulent cases all coming from PAKISTAN - they have all submitted applications. What makes you think they'll move your file above others who have been waiting for over 1.5/2 years? You haven't even passed 1 month after step 1 approval. Do you not read others' posts? legal action? lol. #ridiculous

Kenney put it best when he said "Canadian Immigration is NOT FOR SALE". Yes the timeline for approval is quite lengthy, and yes it does 'suck' to be apart from your significant other and it does take an emotional toll, but being in Canada is not a right, it is a privilege - this is the new 'land of opportunity'. all this talk about taking legal action, protests, its ridiculous. just think and it will make sense - PAK has the largest amount of fradulent and rejected cases, how much money does it cost the government and the taxpayer?? I would not be surprised if they increased the timelines again. i log into this site daily to read updates from other users and to hear of success stories, but all i've been reading lately is complaints and rants. Just hold on people, you will get the PPR soon enough!
Well. I am not saying to put my case above other or I am special. At same time I dont want them to paint everyone with same brush they can do all their back ground checks etc, but how much time they need 3, 4, 7, 10 and 12 months not 31 months.

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
ibi said:

you may have submitted all the correct fees, filled out the correct forms and provided additional documentation, but so did tens of thousands of other legitimate cases as well as thousands of fraudulent cases all coming from PAKISTAN - they have all submitted applications. What makes you think they'll move your file above others who have been waiting for over 1.5/2 years? You haven't even passed 1 month after step 1 approval. Do you not read others' posts? legal action? lol. #ridiculous

Kenney put it best when he said "Canadian Immigration is NOT FOR SALE". Yes the timeline for approval is quite lengthy, and yes it does 'suck' to be apart from your significant other and it does take an emotional toll, but being in Canada is not a right, it is a privilege - this is the new 'land of opportunity'. all this talk about taking legal action, protests, its ridiculous. just think and it will make sense - PAK has the largest amount of fradulent and rejected cases, how much money does it cost the government and the taxpayer?? I would not be surprised if they increased the timelines again. i log into this site daily to read updates from other users and to hear of success stories, but all i've been reading lately is complaints and rants. Just hold on people, you will get the PPR soon enough!

Completely agreed with you on the whole thing but not with the part that Pakistan has the largest amount of fraudulent and rejected cases. Let's not malign our own selves unless you have some data to back it up with. Our wait time is huge because of many factors and yes fraudulent cases might be one of them but that doesn't say that we have the largest amount. But yea ranting and whining won't help - hang in there and wait patiently without cussing either Canada or Pakistan.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
welldone said:
Well. I am not saying to put my case above other or I am special. At same time I dont want them to paint everyone with same brush they can do all their back ground checks etc, but how much time they need 3, 4, 7, 10 and 12 months not 31 months.
We all felt the same way once we applied, all I can say is welcome to the club. Relax and pray everything get sorted out soon.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
welldone said:
31 months is maximum with red flags or interview. usually its 15-18 months

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
addu123 said:
Apply for a visitor's visa.
well you can apply but you also know the rejection rate is very high and for people who are stuck at PPR stage applying for TRV makes no sense.

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
ibi said:

Although I agree with your points but don't you think your reply was quite harsh ? No Offence but in my opinion you could have said those things in a polite manner.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AsifSameer said:
1) Can we send Passport through FedEx to CHC Ismbd?
2) Normally who many days they wil tak to sending back after Visa Stamp ?
nobody can sand passport without CHC request,moreover for "TRV" Gerry visa services is thr authorized partner
secondly ,timeline for returning of visa stamped passport is not specified, it varies, sometimes 10 days or some times 4/5 months

seattlehawk27

Feb 19, 2013
Vancouver , BC
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Nov-20-2011
File Transfer...
Jan-24-2012
Med's Request
May-20-2013
Med's Done....
June-10-2014
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
its still a dream come true
LANDED..........
some day
dotmatrix said:
Completely agreed with you on the whole thing but not with the part that Pakistan has the largest amount of fraudulent and rejected cases. Let's not malign our own selves unless you have some data to back it up with. Our wait time is huge because of many factors and yes fraudulent cases might be one of them but that doesn't say that we have the largest amount. But yea ranting and whining won't help - hang in there and wait patiently without cussing either Canada or Pakistan.

seattlehawk27

Feb 19, 2013
Vancouver , BC
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Nov-20-2011
File Transfer...
Jan-24-2012
Med's Request
May-20-2013
Med's Done....
June-10-2014
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
its still a dream come true
LANDED..........
some day
ibi said:

I don't agree with you at all . There are number of countries specially INDIA and CHINA who has highest fraud cases then Pak , and yet we are the only one suffering . It our right to raise our voice against this. According to Immigration Policies Spouse Supposed to be the fastest immigration process to reunite with family. We pay taxes and thats our right to ask . People like you who like to sit and watch are making it worse, had this situation been to any other country i would see how there people and there representatives sits quietly . So if you dont want to do anything about it atleast dont discurage people . I understand there might not be a legal ground to stop this lengthy process and prevent it from happening but i strongly believe on moral ground we have a strong point . We have done so little to register our voice but its totally do able . This is UNFAIR whats happening with people of Pakistan . I assure you if someone from our country elected representatives had taken any initiative this wouldn't be so up . they should increase the staff to deal with backlog or take some measures , but unfortunately nothing is being done and yet people like you are justifying it . JASON KENNY should also know that stopping right people from reuniting with their family is utter noncense , he was not eligible for this desiganation and thats why he let it go ...

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
TCS Tracking Info 11-Oct-2013 (Total 37):

[TCS ID] 23009669905 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] GUJRANWALA [Status] Scheduled for delivery
[TCS ID] 23009669906 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] MUNAWAR
[TCS ID] 23009669907 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] SYED SHAFAAT
[TCS ID] 23009669908 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Scheduled for delivery
[TCS ID] 23009669909 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] RAWALPINDI [Status] Scheduled for delivery
[TCS ID] 23009669910 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARKAK [Status] Departed from Origin
[TCS ID] 23009669911 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] SUBHAN
[TCS ID] 23009669912 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Scheduled for delivery
[TCS ID] 23009669913 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] FAISALABAD [Status] Delivered [Signed by] MRS.IRSHAD
[TCS ID] 23009669914 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Scheduled for delivery
[TCS ID] 23009669915 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LALAMUSA [Status] On hold at TCS facility
[TCS ID] 23009669916 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Scheduled for delivery
[TCS ID] 23009669917 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] SURAYA
[TCS ID] 23009669918 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] PESHAWAR [Status] Delivered [Signed by] AYASAN
[TCS ID] 23009669919 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] SUKKUR [Status] Arrived at TCS facility
[TCS ID] 23009669920 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] PESHAWAR [Status] Delivered [Signed by] YASIR
[TCS ID] 23009669921 [Consignee] HAIDER [Destination] RAWALPINDI [Status] Arrived at TCS facility
[TCS ID] 23009669922 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] SARGODAH [Status] Awaiting receiver collection
[TCS ID] 23009669923 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] OKARA [Status] Delivered [Signed by] AZMAT
[TCS ID] 23009669924 [Consignee] KOSAR [Destination] RAWALPINDI [Status] Arrived at TCS facility
[TCS ID] 23009669925 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] HUMA
[TCS ID] 23009669926 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] MEHBOOB
[TCS ID] 23009669927 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] NOSHEEN
[TCS ID] 23009669928 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] RASHEEDA PERVEEN
[TCS ID] 23009669929 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] NASIM
[TCS ID] 23009669930 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KHARIAN [Status] Awaiting receiver collection
[TCS ID] 23009669931 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] PESHAWAR [Status] Delivered [Signed by] RAFIULLAH
[TCS ID] 23009669932 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] QUETTA [Status] Departed from Origin
[TCS ID] 23009669933 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] SONIA
[TCS ID] 23009669934 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] SADIYA
[TCS ID] 23009669935 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KHANPUR [Status] Delivered [Signed by] TANVEER
[TCS ID] 23009669936 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] NARGIS
[TCS ID] 23009669937 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] REHAN
[TCS ID] 23009669938 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] KHALID
[TCS ID] 23009669939 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] MASOOD ALI KHAN
[TCS ID] 23009669940 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] ZEESHAN
[TCS ID] 23009669941 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] SARGODAH [Status] Delivered [Signed by] AHMAD KAMAL

sadiaomarbv

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
november 2013
Med's Done....
november 2013
Passport Req..
ppr 1 on 12 june ppr 2 on 25 june
VISA ISSUED...
9 july alhumdulillah:)
mansoorha said:
AOA Guys,

I am one of those silent readers who patiently waiting for re med...

I have a question and hoping someone can answer, my file transferred to Islamabad in April 2012 but no communication yet but hoping to get re med soon, I have re visit my wife again last and going to update CIC again...

I have applied through lawyer so my question is should I expect email or letter for re med and passport request? also will they be sending it to her email or home address in pak or to my lawyer in canada?
we both are having same situation....i think we should have to wait until december!but yes you could order GCMS notes if u want.....

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Yes. It seems pakistani government has given a week off for the holidays.

beeba-bacha said:
long holidays start...... now after 10 days we will hear news from CHC-ISB

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hubby chubby said:
Yes. It seems pakistani government has given a week off for the holidays.
KSA, UAE, Pakistan, all governments have given long holidays.......CHC pepz are more happy than us...