Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
aaliyan said:
yes i did..
my husband got them back on aug 22..and i dont know whats with this originals coming back!
I just got my gcms notes last week. ottawa keeps the physical file and sends an electronic file to Islamabad and thts y they are sending back the originals. its nothing to worry about

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
waiting110 said:
I just got my gcms notes last week. ottawa keeps the physical file and sends an electronic file to Islamabad and thts y they are sending back the originals. its nothing to worry about
according to call centre agent people who r getting there originals back are actully those applicant who's file really got transfer to ottawa instead of islamabad at 1st stage

aaliyan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Visa Office......
OTT / ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2012
File Transfer...
nov 2012
Med's Request
june 17th 2014...
Med's Done....
aug 2012 (1st).....1st july 2014(2nd)
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR1 june 17th 2014....PPR2 july 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on 22 july 2014
MRS SAM said:
according to call centre agent people who r getting there originals back are actully those applicant who's file really got transfer to ottawa instead of islamabad at 1st stage
as i heard that they are making the system computerized for faster processing! but i havnt heard from anybody yet who got their originals back n then they got remed or ppr! so is it like people (who'v got their originals back) have to wait for much longer time?

aaliyan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Visa Office......
OTT / ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2012
File Transfer...
nov 2012
Med's Request
june 17th 2014...
Med's Done....
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting110 said:
so should i assume that my file has been transferred to islamabad this time, for real?:p
ill be ordering notes after december.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I got my originals back and i got my remed. All files will go to islamabad, ottawa is just a holding period. They dont do anything really. If they did, we all would have visa by now.

aaliyan said:
as i heard that they are making the system computerized for faster processing! but i havnt heard from anybody yet who got their originals back n then they got remed or ppr! so is it like people (who'v got their originals back) have to wait for much longer time?

aaliyan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Visa Office......
OTT / ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2012
File Transfer...
nov 2012
Med's Request
june 17th 2014...
Med's Done....
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
hubby chubby said:
I got my originals back and i got my remed. All files will go to islamabad, ottawa is just a holding period. They dont do anything really. If they did, we all would have visa by now.
oh ok:) and what is your timeline?:)

Zain_Ali

Sep 21, 2013
As-salamu-alaykum to all brothers and sisters,

(I Am Venting Out)!!!

I do not know where to begin, it’s just so depressing. I am all but jaded being in this sunken relation of gloom and emotional dejection with my so-called life partner.

I have been married for almost 1 ½ year now; professionally I am a graduate from Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering (IIEE) Karachi, currently working in Qatar as Radio Frequency Engineer for Aerospace and Defense Ingenium Technologies, a San Diego based company. Anyways, I was married in March 2012 and later in May 2013 I have received my passport back with visa stamped. It was an arranged marriage been tailored by our parents, but now I want to call it quits, When the application was being processed in CHC-I, she was asked several times to be accompanied with me in Qatar but she stayed reluctant. Her bizarre behavior have always puzzled me, always made me thinking about mending my ways. How could I be so wrong knowing her? I don’t believe my senses that I have made that stupidity of marrying her! How easily I have made a firm conviction in personality lies about her made up by my scoundrel in-laws? Regretting why I put my reputation at such worthless stake?!!

As my curiosity grows concerning her behavior; I started investigating her past and after three months of swift digging it was discovered that my wife is a patient of multiple mental disorders: Schizophrenic, bipolar disorder, paradoxical disorder, paranoia, bizarre delusions & hallucinations with disorganized speech and disturbed emotional responses, etc. In the entire time of our relationship I am shocked to become aware of her inconsistencies and instabilities to perform normally for even menial house chores. She can’t drive a car because of consistent breakdown of thoughts; she can’t even cook food for that matter. She can’t study or peruse a career; she can’t wake up in the morning, the antipsychotic medicine namely: Olanzapine, she takes to control her anxiety; keeps her sedated most of the times.

All in all, after knowing all this I made the decision to leave the relationship. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. The last 1 ½ years have been the greatest trouble for me. It was like living with a ticking time bomb of emotions, you’re always walking on egg shells, always trying to please her to keep the peace, never discussing her habits, never talking about her verbal abuse to me. I look back and think what I could have done differently, I don’t know. I tried to get her help. She has been hospitalized three times; she was treated by two psychiatrists. One wanted to commit her and the other felt she was fit to go home and take care of the stuff, with the stipulation that she would take her medication regularly. She is constantly claiming as in her psychosis that people are stalking her, threatening her, everyone’s out to get her, that I am not her husband, the list goes on and on. I have started divorce proceedings and I’m ending the relationship, already canceled my visa, because I feel I have no other choice.

Advice: Be aware who you marry, know her/him in and out before making any commitments.

Thank you
Zain

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zain_Ali said:

(I Am Venting Out)!!!

I do not know where to begin, it's just so depressing. I am all but jaded being in this sunken relation of gloom and emotional dejection with my so-called life partner.

I have been married for almost 1 ½ year now; professionally I am a graduate from Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering (IIEE) Karachi, currently working in Qatar as Radio Frequency Engineer for Aerospace and Defense Ingenium Technologies, a San Diego based company. Anyways, I was married in March 2012 and later in May 2013 I have received my passport back with visa stamped. It was an arranged marriage been tailored by our parents, but now I want to call it quits, When the application was being processed in CHC-I, she was asked several times to be accompanied with me in Qatar but she stayed reluctant. Her bizarre behavior have always puzzled me, always made me thinking about mending my ways. How could I be so wrong knowing her? I don't believe my senses that I have made that stupidity of marrying her! How easily I have made a firm conviction in personality lies about her made up by my scoundrel in-laws? Regretting why I put my reputation at such worthless stake?!!

As my curiosity grows concerning her behavior; I started investigating her past and after three months of swift digging it was discovered that my wife is a patient of multiple mental disorders: Schizophrenic, bipolar disorder, paradoxical disorder, paranoia, bizarre delusions & hallucinations with disorganized speech and disturbed emotional responses, etc. In the entire time of our relationship I am shocked to become aware of her inconsistencies and instabilities to perform normally for even menial house chores. She can't drive a car because of consistent breakdown of thoughts; she can't even cook food for that matter. She can't study or peruse a career; she can't wake up in the morning, the antipsychotic medicine namely: Olanzapine, she takes to control her anxiety; keeps her sedated most of the times.

All in all, after knowing all this I made the decision to leave the relationship. It was the hardest thing I've ever done. The last 1 ½ years have been the greatest trouble for me. It was like living with a ticking time bomb of emotions, you're always walking on egg shells, always trying to please her to keep the peace, never discussing her habits, never talking about her verbal abuse to me. I look back and think what I could have done differently, I don't know. I tried to get her help. She has been hospitalized three times; she was treated by two psychiatrists. One wanted to commit her and the other felt she was fit to go home and take care of the stuff, with the stipulation that she would take her medication regularly. She is constantly claiming as in her psychosis that people are stalking her, threatening her, everyone's out to get her, that I am not her husband, the list goes on and on. I have started divorce proceedings and I'm ending the relationship, already canceled my visa, because I feel I have no other choice.

Advice: Be aware who you marry, know her/him in and out before making any commitments.

Thank you
Zain
hmmmm...try to figure out things ,, know her views before making decision.......

kontara

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 28 2016
AOR Received.
23-6-2016
File Transfer...
01-07-2016
Dear fellows I m in canada for almost 10 months.my question is this that I came to canada as landed immigrant now I wish to sponsor my family. Because my family is in pakistan .I have seen islamabad visa office booklet which contains specific visa information.but so many of information are for newly weed couples as my marriage had past almost 10 years. So I think that information is not applicable on me.can I skip that please need advice from seniors. Etc weeding pictures. Shadi cards

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

this is the address of Ottawa to send additional documents, right?

fzaby

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 2014
Just ordered notes. The process was so easy that I feel stupid for not ordering it when I crossed the one year mark. Its frustrating feeling so out of control and not knowing where your file is or whats happening to it or whats taking them so long. If nothing it would have lessened my anxiety a little.

Strongly advise applicants who've exceeded 14 months or more to order it.

For anyone interested, here's what you have to do.

Read the following first.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Download this form. Fill it. Print it. Sign it. Scan.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Submit your request by filling in the details here. Its a four step process. You fill in two forms. Attach consent form. Pay $5 via your credit card.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

fzaby

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 2014
Even if I get re-medical tomorrow I think its my right (and so is every one else's) to know what was happening in the past 18 months.

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
19th march 2015 (cleared alhumduliilah)
Passport Req..
19th march 2015 got visa on spot
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
Zain_Ali said:

(I Am Venting Out)!!!

I do not know where to begin, it's just so depressing. I am all but jaded being in this sunken relation of gloom and emotional dejection with my so-called life partner.

I have been married for almost 1 ½ year now; professionally I am a graduate from Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering (IIEE) Karachi, currently working in Qatar as Radio Frequency Engineer for Aerospace and Defense Ingenium Technologies, a San Diego based company. Anyways, I was married in March 2012 and later in May 2013 I have received my passport back with visa stamped. It was an arranged marriage been tailored by our parents, but now I want to call it quits, When the application was being processed in CHC-I, she was asked several times to be accompanied with me in Qatar but she stayed reluctant. Her bizarre behavior have always puzzled me, always made me thinking about mending my ways. How could I be so wrong knowing her? I don't believe my senses that I have made that stupidity of marrying her! How easily I have made a firm conviction in personality lies about her made up by my scoundrel in-laws? Regretting why I put my reputation at such worthless stake?!!

As my curiosity grows concerning her behavior; I started investigating her past and after three months of swift digging it was discovered that my wife is a patient of multiple mental disorders: Schizophrenic, bipolar disorder, paradoxical disorder, paranoia, bizarre delusions & hallucinations with disorganized speech and disturbed emotional responses, etc. In the entire time of our relationship I am shocked to become aware of her inconsistencies and instabilities to perform normally for even menial house chores. She can't drive a car because of consistent breakdown of thoughts; she can't even cook food for that matter. She can't study or peruse a career; she can't wake up in the morning, the antipsychotic medicine namely: Olanzapine, she takes to control her anxiety; keeps her sedated most of the times.

All in all, after knowing all this I made the decision to leave the relationship. It was the hardest thing I've ever done. The last 1 ½ years have been the greatest trouble for me. It was like living with a ticking time bomb of emotions, you're always walking on egg shells, always trying to please her to keep the peace, never discussing her habits, never talking about her verbal abuse to me. I look back and think what I could have done differently, I don't know. I tried to get her help. She has been hospitalized three times; she was treated by two psychiatrists. One wanted to commit her and the other felt she was fit to go home and take care of the stuff, with the stipulation that she would take her medication regularly. She is constantly claiming as in her psychosis that people are stalking her, threatening her, everyone's out to get her, that I am not her husband, the list goes on and on. I have started divorce proceedings and I'm ending the relationship, already canceled my visa, because I feel I have no other choice.

Thank you
Zain
zain its sad to know that u got married to a wrong person. being a woman myself i think i understand wt a husband has expectations from his wife.. and no u cant live like that bcoz u r gonna start a family too so u cant put ur kids through this stress as well. i can feel u r stressed by wt u have gone through.. just listen to ur heart and do wt u think is right. and u have been cheated by ur in laws for sure.
out of curiosity, how come u got ur visa in 14 months which u dont even need... if ur wife is a mental patient how did they give u visa? didnt they know she has hospital records? and how come u got the visa so quick..? just curious!

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Another confusion:

should I send additional documents to Ottawa or Islamabad? My physical file is in Ottawa, so I thought id send them there but last minute got confused .. any help would be appreciated!