Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
marimaq said:
yes u r right...its useless. and even if they reply they will just say background checks r going on blah blah blah.
anyways I really hope whoever has sent their passport get them back with visa asap.
i think the wait after passport request is more frustrating then the rest of the process....atleast for me.
Madam it really is frustrating and i m experiencing it first hand, i mean after submitting passport it was wrong forme to think that in few days i will be seeing IN PROCESS line added to my ECASE n few days later Decision MADE line and eventually will receive my passport with visa, but more den a month has passed n my ECASE still stuck application received n medicals received, may allah help all of us during waiting time n gives us SABER, recite surah WAL ASR as much as you can

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013/08/21/foreign_service_strike_likely_to_drag_on_as_labour_tribunal_reserves_decision.html

pofffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :(

Kat*waitingpatiently

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2013
Has anyone applied for a visitor's visa while waiting for their PR???

If so, what were your results?

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
RajaRani said:
I just called Islamabad embassy and they also said there not on strike. But they were quite rude though!
Dear,

What was your impression about the person answering, was he a Local Staff? because I called them yesterday and the guy was a local guy and he said WE ARE NOT ON STRIKE, now I don't know if he was talking about LOCAL STAFF on Strike or the High Commission in General, it is always confusing :-/

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
beeba-bacha said:
yes applied, got the visa
did she get a multiple or single entry ?

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
Icemaiden22 said:
Hi,

Since you are a Nov 2011 applicant who has received some good news finally I wanted your feedback about sending additional proof. My complete application with medical was received by CIC on Dec 21,2011 with the federal approval received by my husband on Feb 18, 2012 and my CSQ on Feb 28,2012. Ours was a nikah case and we sent all the proof including telephone bills,emails,photographs etc. Now my rukhsati has taken place in Feb 2013 and i have my photos ready to send..so should i mail them to Islamabad? The latest i know is that my file had been transferred to Islamabad after being in Ottawa for a year with no progress on it being made there. We have also ordered GCMS notes earlier this month so waiting to know what progress has been made.

Please clarify my confusion,should I send the additional proof or wait for a few more weeks to see if I get any response from Islamabad and my GCMS notes?
Since it was a nikah I would send in the additional proofs. As for mailing or emailing the photos I really don't know, but you should definitely label them on the front or back explaining who is in the pictures, and possibly the significance of that particular picture..... Don't worry about the GCMS notes, just keep your file updated. The chances are they haven't started working on it anyways.... Good Luck, inshallah you'll be the next PPR....

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
jerry84 said:
So my MP got back to me again, saying that oh your file was transferred to Islamabad on April 22nd 2013, so it's way too early for you to make any inquiry (add 31 months to April 22nd 2013), I kinda lost it and I told him that I have a letter from CPC-M that my file was transferred in September 2012, so he told me to scan the letter and send him a copy via email and he'll find out more information for me. THIS IS RIDICULOUS! First he tells me add 31 months to September 2012, and now April 2013? I am on the verge of losing my mind.
Don't stress.... I crossed this bridge with my MP too.... the truth is they don't care about our cases and have NO influence on the outcome or timeline. If you want an update be patient and order the GCMS NOTES from time to time. The timeline is getting longer and longer so patience is essential. Don't get caught in this psychological battle they have us in, stay strong mentally and keep the faith that this ordeal will eventually come to an end.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
RajaRani said:
I just called Islamabad embassy and they also said there not on strike. But they were quite rude though!
They are mostly rude. First of all they dont pick up phones, and then arrogant attitude.

Kat*waitingpatiently

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2013
beeba-bacha said:
Applied for single entry
How long was the entry for?
Also, how long did it take till they issued your spouse a visitor's visa?

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
]salaam all..I have a question.if I move (from Canada) to Pakistan or mideast to live with my wife until the immigration is done,how will that affect my case? I read a couple of pages back that u can't live more than two months out of Canada but I hv a frend who moved back for two years to Karachi to live with her husband and recently got ppr..can anybody shed some list on this matter.thanks.

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
APAK said:
]salaam all..I have a question.if I move (from Canada) to Pakistan or mideast to live with my wife until the immigration is done,how will that affect my case? I read a couple of pages back that u can't live more than two months out of Canada but I hv a frend who moved back for two years to Karachi to live with her husband and recently got ppr..can anybody shed some list on this matter.thanks.
If you, the person sponsoring the spouse, is a Permanent Resident then you cannot live in Pakistan while application is going on. However if you are citizen then you can but most people recommend not staying in Pakistan for longer than 3 months as it can raise an objection from CHC that you are not planning to re-settle back in Canada. And they may ask you to provide proof of intention to settle back in Canada which can be letters from family and friends and affidavits or lease of house rent or owning properties in Canada etc

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Basilzaman said:
If you, the person sponsoring the spouse, is a Permanent Resident then you cannot live in Pakistan while application is going on. However if you are citizen then you can but most people recommend not staying in Pakistan for longer than 3 months as it can raise an objection from CHC that you are not planning to re-settle back in Canada. And they may ask you to provide proof of intention to settle back in Canada which can be letters from family and friends and affidavits or lease of house rent or owning properties in Canada etc
Stupid CIC logic, if the sponsor has no intention of going back to canada, why would they have applied for the sponsorship in the first place? They first delay the process and then adding insult to injury they dont allow couples to live together.