CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
This is not true if you send more documents to prove relationship they do sometimes take you out of Interview Queue................So send them if you have them that could be screen shots phone bills or visits anything I pray Allah helps you get out of Interview In Sha Allah
Thanks Micmac, could I ask some thing about your spouse's interview how was it and what they asked for? Please answer

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
The first interview was more for security cause of a photo of a wedding guest this is why it has been taking so long. The second was to see if the marriage was genuine which the visa officer declared was a genuine relationship. After speaking with my husband and telling her I was in Pakistan since the end of April/12 to June/13 and the fact that I had visited countless times before. She was a gentle person asking basic questions. I was waiting in a hotel in Islamabad for a call which never came from them. She was concern for my health and how to wash veggies and fruits and gave info on how to do it. One was washing them with Iodine which is amazing never go to Pakistan without it. My husband said she was a decent person kind, considerate and interested in all he said. Then she told him it would take 6 to 9 months for back ground check. Its going into the 9th month so we hope its done soon In Sha Allah...........

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
user828 said:
Hi Micmac,

Can you guide me to this person ( forum or link ) who is waiting for six years? as my folks have extensive travel history too so just wanna see what their case is, 6 years is beyond imagination - we already waiting since 5.5 years

Yes of course!!

If you go back through a few threads you will find it here on this thread. He said it was 6 years and finally got approved after this long time. He was traveling a lot so he had to get clearance from every country he had stayed over 3 months. I hope you find it as it was a while back. I think its terrible the length of time we all must wait I pray GOD helps us all..........

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
micmac101 said:
Yes of course!!

If you go back through a few threads you will find it here on this thread. He said it was 6 years and finally got approved after this long time. He was traveling a lot so he had to get clearance from every country he had stayed over 3 months. I hope you find it as it was a while back. I think its terrible the length of time we all must wait I pray GOD helps us all..........
tx, the search feature on this site is very poor - but if his case was staying for more than 3 months, then its different. Although for my dad ( for eg,), its 1 country - USA, and 19 visits in 25 years, we gave FBI even though he never lived more than 3 weeks

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Waiting_Eyes said:
as per my guess once MISSISSAUGA office chooses Islamabad as your VISA OFFICE then they may or may not change it to NEW DELHI office easily, on this forum this is a million dollar question till date :)
Thanks again for your opinion :) much appreciated.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
ch.immigration said:
I think first move to india then apply
as all of my indain friends got their spouses visa within 6 to 8 months
but on the other hand if he is afgan nataional
his file goes to islmbd
as islmb embassy work for both pakistantis and afganis
not sure

hope its help

Thanks for your response :)

sadiaomarbv

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
november 2013
Med's Done....
november 2013
Passport Req..
ppr 1 on 12 june ppr 2 on 25 june
VISA ISSUED...
9 july alhumdulillah:)
TORONTONIAN04 said:
AOA, need your help or any other member can help. After checking my GCMS notes where review was required after that chc Islamabad is thinking about interview required should I send additional documents to Islamabad?before I sent additional documents to Ottawa and my file was transferred to Islamabad but they review and place file in Interview group.
Another question what documents they asked you to submit in may 2013?
Thank you
honestly i don't know either u have to sent additional documents or not until there is a big change in your life....they asked me for police clearance n some of IMM_08 forms n some other which i already filled during the time of my submission of application they asked for wedding pics ....and proof of my husband visiting me in Pakistan...i have sent them his ticket n Pakistani visa as he visited me in June...thats it...

sabaasad

Apr 2, 2013
Hi plz anyone can help me out if we want to send additional documents to isl then who should do it the sponsoror or the sponsoree

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
It really doesnt matter. Just has to reach its destination.

sabaasad said:
Hi plz anyone can help me out if we want to send additional documents to isl then who should do it the sponsoror or the sponsoree

sabaasad

Apr 2, 2013
Thankyou soo much for helping me out one more question i havent received anything from isl so if sending additional documents help me getting response

rhotaki

Aug 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
10-01-2012
Med's Request
01/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/20/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not yet
Guys I need some help here please. I've asked questions before but this one is a serious one.

I started sponsorship application of my wife (she is in Islamabad) on July 2012. Now my wife and her family (dad, mom, brothers) applied for UN refugee status as they couldn't stay in Afghanistan. She did receive UN card and she and her family were approved for UN refugee status. I just came to know that UN registered their family (or tribe name) name instead of what is in their passport. So basically her UN card shows her tribe name as her last name and her passport/birth certificate shows her fathers name. I did not mention her tribe name when I was filling her sponsorship application.

Question: If I send a copy of her UN card that shows a different last name, will I have issues with CIC? Will my case get postponed because of this?

I can also just dont send them her UN card and dont mention anything about her being accepted as UN refugee, but the problem is (I think) that when Can embassy in islamabad asks for her passport (to stamp visa) they might question her of why for so many years she didnt have pakistani visa (living illegally), although she has UN card, but they wouldnt know about this fact.
Am I being to complicated?

ibi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-26-2012
Doc's Request.
1-06-2013 & 07-05-2014
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
22-06- 2012 & 12-02-2014
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
1-9-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
29-08-2015
rhotaki said:
Guys I need some help here please. I've asked questions before but this one is a serious one.

I started sponsorship application of my wife (she is in Islamabad) on July 2012. Now my wife and her family (dad, mom, brothers) applied for UN refugee status as they couldn't stay in Afghanistan. She did receive UN card and she and her family were approved for UN refugee status. I just came to know that UN registered their family (or tribe name) name instead of what is in their passport. So basically her UN card shows her tribe name as her last name and her passport/birth certificate shows her fathers name. I did not mention her tribe name when I was filling her sponsorship application.

Question: If I send a copy of her UN card that shows a different last name, will I have issues with CIC? Will my case get postponed because of this?

I can also just dont send them her UN card and dont mention anything about her being accepted as UN refugee, but the problem is (I think) that when Can embassy in islamabad asks for her passport (to stamp visa) they might question her of why for so many years she didnt have pakistani visa (living illegally), although she has UN card, but they wouldnt know about this fact.
Am I being to complicated?
i would send them the additional documents. create a cover letter and make it absolutely clear as to what has happened. send clear certified copies of their UN cards and all other supporting documentation copies of the UN applications, etc.. now if you dont send or mention this to CIC, the risk you're taking here is that if they find this info out themselves it could be bad news as it was not declared- just my thoughts, perhaps more senior members could chime in... good luck.

rhotaki

Aug 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
10-01-2012
Med's Request
01/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/20/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not yet
ibi said:
i would send them the additional documents. create a cover letter and make it absolutely clear as to what has happened. send clear certified copies of their UN cards and all other supporting documentation copies of the UN applications, etc.. now if you dont send or mention this to CIC, the risk you're taking here is that if they find this info out themselves it could be bad news as it was not declared- just my thoughts, perhaps more senior members could chime in... good luck.

Thats what I was thinking.. send them info and dont risk.If they dont find out then great if yes ...... I'm just afraid my case will be delayed because of this last name difference. I'm in Dilemma :'(.

smzaidi22

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
Doc's Request.
23-07-2013
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
25-09-2012-23rd july 2013 2nd AOR from isb
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
25-10-2011 n 06-11-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08-05-2014, 30-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2014. recvied 14-06-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
sadiaomarbv said:
honestly i don't know either u have to sent additional documents or not until there is a big change in your life....they asked me for police clearance n some of IMM_08 forms n some other which i already filled during the time of my submission of application they asked for wedding pics ....and proof of my husband visiting me in Pakistan...i have sent them his ticket n Pakistani visa as he visited me in June...thats it...
A'salaam

I got a letter from CIC as well.. they need IMM 5490, Birth certificate, Supplementary Forums and Police check.. Haven't asked for the Medical yet. My husband did the medical in 2011 n I applied the file in July 2012. I got a letter week ago and its written clearly to submitted the document withi 45 days...

I tried to call but they do not answer .. did e-mails but no reply.. in the letter they did not mentioned the medical but in the kit of Forum E33020 the medical is present. I do not know what to do... plus all the other proofs like nikah nama.. education etc.. plz help as i do not have enough time

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
micmac101 said:
Yes of course!!

If you go back through a few threads you will find it here on this t
hread. He said it was 6 years and finally got approved after this long time. He was traveling a lot so he had to get clearance from every country he had stayed over 3 months. I hope you find it as it was a while back. I think its terrible the length of time we all must wait I pray GOD helps us all..........
Hello micmac,
Hope u r doing well, have a question,
My husband recieved my orignal nekha nama from orainto and my file transfered to islamabad in 18th january 2013
So is it a good sign? And does it happen to any of the applicants here ??