Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
mimran36 said:
Dear members !
Today my wife received our original documents back in canada from cic. What does it mean plz share ur views
thanks
I think its a good news and Ottawa is working on your file

Astro2

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb/Ldn-Hubby's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 02/12
Doc's Request.
updated forms & PCC - November 2013
File Transfer...
May 08/12
Med's Request
remedical - Jan 10/14
Passport Req..
Oct 8th, 2014, Sent on Nov 8th
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 25th/14
LANDED..........
Nov 28th, 2014 inshallah
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
Hello my brothers and sisters,
I hope you guys have been doing fine. I'm a Canadian citizen since 2008 and I got married back home with my cousin in 2011 and my wifey has been pregent for 7 months now and I wanna know know when I have a baby who can apply for him/her's proof of citizenship certificate certificate???
Can I apply for my child's proof of citizenship certificate by sending the application with required documents to Sydney, Nova Scotia or my wife has to go to the Canadian High commission Islamabad to apply for it???
My wife's sponsorship application is still in process and she did not get the visa yet and her's first medical has expired in March this year...
A fried of mine applied for his son's proof of citizenship certificate here in Canada can I apply for him too???
Please reply me back as soon as possible as I have been very tensed these days...
Thanks you all of you in advance.
i hope and pary that your wife hears something from CIC soon, Congratz for your wife`s pregnancy! :)

mahrukhshoaib

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2013
Doc's Request.
30 April 2014
AOR Received.
8 Oct 2013
File Transfer...
24 Oct 2013
Med's Request
3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
11 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1&2- 20 Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
28 Nov 2014 ALHAMDOLILLAH
Any one in this forum from Edmonton or anywhere in Alberta ?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
mahrukhshoaib said:
Any one in this forum from Edmonton or anywhere in Alberta ?

Calgary here

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if any experts could please help me answer my question below.

I want to sponsor my husband from Afghanistan, I know we have to go through Islamabad which will now take about 31 months.

What if we apply from Islamabad now and then he moves to India after a few months, is it possible to change the office to India so it would take less time. Because if he goes to India now he will have to live there for one full year before we could send this application request.

Please help as I can't find any information anywhere.

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
yasmeen143 said:

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if any experts could please help me answer my question below.

I want to sponsor my husband from Afghanistan, I know we have to go through Islamabad which will now take about 31 months.

What if we apply from Islamabad now and then he moves to India after a few months, is it possible to change the office to India so it would take less time. Because if he goes to India now he will have to live there for one full year before we could send this application request.

Please help as I can't find any information anywhere.
Salam,

I haven't heard about a case in which the visa office was Islamabad and then it got transferred to INDIA office, your husband needs to have one year Indian Visa Stamp on his passport before the MISSISSAUGA office is convinced that you husband's case can be sent to New Delhi office, When my wife applied for me this was the exact dilemma we were facing and because we took plenty of time planning our application and taking PRE and POST wedding photos, Skype Pictures before our wedding and after our wedding, pre wedding emails and post wedding emails and other stuff, we got Re-medical and Passport request from Islamabad office within a year, so do your homework and try to collect as much proof as you can before applying, Good Luck!

smzaidi22

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
Doc's Request.
23-07-2013
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
25-09-2012-23rd july 2013 2nd AOR from isb
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
25-10-2011 n 06-11-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08-05-2014, 30-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2014. recvied 14-06-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Mansoora said:
Hello members I am new in this forum I am a silent reader of this forum I want to share my time line application send:July 2012. File transfer : September 2012 I am sponsoring my husband and I visited Pakistan for 2 months to celebrate our first wedding anniversary together and after coming back I send them additional documents in July 2013 and after some days we received re medical request which is going to be done on 15 of August and yesterday I received our additional documents back but as some members received their documents back with a letter stating that they kept copies of these documents but I did not receive any letter with my package though I can see they review my whole package because pictures envelopes are open and my file is not in the same pattern as I send them so its mean they review it so please tell me is this fine?
Hello I have the same case as yours but right now I am living with my husband. I did recived the letter last week they have asked me to re-fill the IMM5490 and E33020 plus send the child birth certificate, I am just confused as in the E33020 there you need to do the medical again, and the police checks as well, did you also send the police checks again???

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Waiting_Eyes said:
Salam,

I haven't heard about a case in which the visa office was Islamabad and then it got transferred to INDIA office, your husband needs to have one year Indian Visa Stamp on his passport before the MISSISSAUGA office is convinced that you husband's case can be sent to New Delhi office, When my wife applied for me this was the exact dilemma we were facing and because we took plenty of time planning our application and taking PRE and POST wedding photos, Skype Pictures before our wedding and after our wedding, pre wedding emails and post wedding emails and other stuff, we got Re-medical and Passport request from Islamabad office within a year, so do your homework and try to collect as much proof as you can before applying, Good Luck!
Thanks for your reply :) I was wondering if we actually send it off to Mississauga office from Pakistan. then later on we say he is now living in India? not sure if this would help.

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
yasmeen143 said:
Thanks for your reply :) I was wondering if we actually send it off to Mississauga office from Pakistan. then later on we say he is now living in India? not sure if this would help.
as per my guess once MISSISSAUGA office chooses Islamabad as your VISA OFFICE then they may or may not change it to NEW DELHI office easily, on this forum this is a million dollar question till date :)

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
yasmeen143 said:
I think first move to india then apply
as all of my indain friends got their spouses visa within 6 to 8 months
but on the other hand if he is afgan nataional
his file goes to islmbd
as islmb embassy work for both pakistantis and afganis
not sure

hope its help

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam everyone,

I have been to Pakistan many times. In fact I got back this June22/13 I was there for 14 months I know what I'm speaking about. I have also been there many times before my last time in fact several my Pass Port is full of Visa's for Pakistan since I met my husband.

What breaks my heart is the length of time they take like next month it will be 3 years we are waiting to have a life as husband & wife. Tell me like how long is long enough to make a decision that concerns us being as a couple. like waiting this length of time. A person can wait all their lives we can pray our prayers as this is what keeps us Sane.

Not the way they treat each human being who applies we are all considered guilty and prove your innocent.

I have spoken to many people in Canada as I was acquainted with many MP's and they are all the same. They do nothing but sign papers and hardly ever read a document. They really don't care look at MP Jason Kenny he was ousted why because of the many mistakes he has done with Immigration while feathering his nest with our hard earned tax dollars.

I want a life with my husband whom I love very much and if the only way to be together here in Canada or Pakistan I will go with him. Life is too short to wait and wait until they make a decision on a simple straight forward case.

If my husband can make a decision and come here I can also make a decision to go there. The world is small now today with planes in all places. He has told me several times to quit the process and move there and I have spoken to him and several members of my family to convince him to wait but waiting gets you no where.

In December the Visa Officer said the back ground check can take from 6 to 9 months well it will be 9 months next month Sept 13/13 so lets see what happens. If its not final after making numerous attempts to different agencies and forums on here one is Road To Canada Forums. One person has been waiting over 6 years because he traveled a lot to different places so because of this he case is taking all this time to be final just because he traveled the world.

Don't get me wrong I love Canada its clean medical care sucks if the doctors were paid by patients and not by salary they would be working but instead they are sitting on their rears because it doesn't matter how many patients they see they get paid the same. Our jobs in Canada are failing WHY because the small minimum wage.

Poor people are getting rich while the rich keep getting more rich. Where is the logic in this.

I'm a North American Indian of The Micmac Tribe we have so many people living in poverty its a shame. This is our land whether you understand or not we were not paid but some are starting to get paid for this great land we call Canada.
Most of the people French and English would have died if it was not for us helping them in the winter in order to survive.

then what do they do make us sign TREATIES then put us on small parcels of land and not good land like them mostly swamps. Then they take us force us into residential school force us not to speak our Mother Tongue if we did we got beaten. They didn't ask our parents they came in took children forced a religion, beat us sexaual molestation so how would you or anyone feel.
Then in the late nineties Prime Minister apologises to the Natives for doing the harm they did. Some children died at their hands. There is also a sign in Halifax Nova Scotia saying how much for a scalp of and Indian it was not the Indian who invented scalping it was the white man.

So I know what I'm speaking about in all cases I have seen the poverty in Pakistan the poor children digging through garbage for anything to eat, how can this happen. The power failures and make people suffer like they do as I have suffered last year. I can leave at any time I want but my husband can't. He can get Visa's to other countries but to come to Canada you almost need to be a millionaire.

Its was Allah's will for us to marry we prayed and we got our answer to Marry I regret nothing. I regret applying for Immigration to Canada as we could apply to any other country and get accepted but as Canada says 31 months to process when they can process cases in 4 months for others where is the fairness. NONE

I want a life with my husband as a MUSLIM Wife and HUSBAND not delaying time in our lives and being at their mercy. The length of time has been too long. We could have lived a normal life but this is not normal and the Canadian Government continues their plan to make it harder and harder for all of us.

So CIC Islamabad has till Sept 13/13 then we make ours whether here in Canada or in Pakistan we are making our life happen.

With Guidance from Allah and no one else. May Allah help us all in this Life to Eternity In Sha Allah

ibi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-26-2012
Doc's Request.
1-06-2013 & 07-05-2014
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
22-06- 2012 & 12-02-2014
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
1-9-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
29-08-2015
anyone know if the strike is still on?

mudassar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ott-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
File Transfer...
Sep 2012
Med's Request
Re-med Aug 2013
Passport Req..
November 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26,2013
LANDED..........
December 20,2013
salam,

@Micmac 101

I am sorry to hear that you are going through such tough times, trust me we all are.
Everytime i look at your timeline, it scares the hell out of me ...Trust me you have alot of patience and ALLAh with reward for this.. Just hang in there..I know its easier said then done :( we got no other choice.