+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

noone

Aug 10, 2013
is PAFSO affecting Pakistan / Afghanistan cases too? they are on strike since 2 months or more...

ecase pkg recieved on March 2013.

application recivieved
Medicial check recieved

thanks alot,

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
Metal Gear said:
I applied for my wife in Nov 2011 and got approval in Jan 2012....since then i havent heard anything from them....

You guys are lucky !
Thats so bad....dunno y they r doin this to 2011 cases.
Did u order gcms notes?

I really hope u get good news soon.

Mansoora

Aug 10, 2013
Hello members I am new in this forum I am a silent reader of this forum I want to share my time line application send:July 2012. File transfer : September 2012 I am sponsoring my husband and I visited Pakistan for 2 months to celebrate our first wedding anniversary together and after coming back I send them additional documents in July 2013 and after some days we received re medical request which is going to be done on 15 of August and yesterday I received our additional documents back but as some members received their documents back with a letter stating that they kept copies of these documents but I did not receive any letter with my package though I can see they review my whole package because pictures envelopes are open and my file is not in the same pattern as I send them so its mean they review it so please tell me is this fine?

A_a

Aug 10, 2013
Hi i am a new member as well
Timeline:

Applied: November 2012
Aor: Decemeber 2012
Csq: (quebec selection) february 2013
Medical expired: august 2013

I received my husband's (applicants) original educational
Documents and affidavits back from ottawa stating they dont need originals.
Does this mean my file is in ottawa? Is this something to worry about?

I visited my husband 3 times by now should i send additional proofs voluntarily?

Anyone with the same timeline as mine recieved remed request?

Well_Wisher

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A_a said:
Hi i am a new member as well
Timeline:

Applied: November 2012
Aor: Decemeber 2012
Csq: (quebec selection) february 2013
Medical expired: august 2013

I received my husband's (applicants) original educational
Documents and affidavits back from ottawa stating they dont need originals.
Does this mean my file is in ottawa? Is this something to worry about?

I visited my husband 3 times by now should i send additional proofs voluntarily?

Anyone with the same timeline as mine recieved remed request?
Yeah! It means your file is in Ottawa and no need to worry after some processing they will send your file to Main Visa Office Islamabad.

It is good to send your visited additional voluntarily proof to them.

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
Did your passport request papers had this line mentioned "Your Visa is ready to be stamped" ? Or anything similar to this?

asalaam malikum,

yes it said on the top that "your visa seems to be ready for issuance".

Thanks,
Ahmed

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
Hello my brothers and sisters,
I hope you guys have been doing fine. I'm a Canadian citizen since 2008 and I got married back home with my cousin in 2011 and my wifey has been pregent for 7 months now and I wanna know know when I have a baby who can apply for him/her's proof of citizenship certificate certificate???
Can I apply for my child's proof of citizenship certificate by sending the application with required documents to Sydney, Nova Scotia or my wife has to go to the Canadian High commission Islamabad to apply for it???
My wife's sponsorship application is still in process and she did not get the visa yet and her's first medical has expired in March this year...
A fried of mine applied for his son's proof of citizenship certificate here in Canada can I apply for him too???
Please reply me back as soon as possible as I have been very tensed these days...
Thanks you all of you in advance.

Metal Gear

May 5, 2013
marimaq said:
Thats so bad....dunno y they r doin this to 2011 cases.
Did u order gcms notes?

I really hope u get good news soon.
Actually I talked to my MP and he said that your file is still in queue right now .....so thats y i didnt bother to order GCMS notes coz i dun think anything would be mentioned in GCMS notes since my file hasnt been reviewed yet....but i think I should now.....i dunno why they are holding 2011 applicants !!!! they should process 2011 applications first !!

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
Metal Gear said:
Actually I talked to my MP and he said that your file is still in queue right now .....so thats y i didnt bother to order GCMS notes coz i dun think anything would be mentioned in GCMS notes since my file hasnt been reviewed yet....but i think I should now.....i dunno why they are holding 2011 applicants !!!! they should process 2011 applications first !!
Exactly...they shud b done wid them by now

sabaasad

Apr 2, 2013
Hello can anyone tell me that my passport is expiring in feb 2014 and I am getting it renewed so I am suppose to send my new passport first page to islambad

Grt

Oct 31, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2012
Doc's Request.
oct 2012
AOR Received.
june 2012
File Transfer...
june 2012
Med's Request
15 july 2013
Passport Req..
15 july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3 september 2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah very soon
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
Hello my brothers and sisters,
I hope you guys have been doing fine. I'm a Canadian citizen since 2008 and I got married back home with my cousin in 2011 and my wifey has been pregent for 7 months now and I wanna know know when I have a baby who can apply for him/her's proof of citizenship certificate certificate???
Can I apply for my child's proof of citizenship certificate by sending the application with required documents to Sydney, Nova Scotia or my wife has to go to the Canadian High commission Islamabad to apply for it???
My wife's sponsorship application is still in process and she did not get the visa yet and her's first medical has expired in March this year...
A fried of mine applied for his son's proof of citizenship certificate here in Canada can I apply for him too???
Please reply me back as soon as possible as I have been very tensed these days...
Thanks you all of you in advance.
See your inbox.

Mansoora

Aug 10, 2013
Mansoora said:
Hello members I am new in this forum I am a silent reader of this forum I want to share my time line application send:July 2012. File transfer : September 2012 I am sponsoring my husband and I visited Pakistan for 2 months to celebrate our first wedding anniversary together and after coming back I send them additional documents in July 2013 and after some days we received re medical request which is going to be done on 15 of August and yesterday I received our additional documents back but as some members received their documents back with a letter stating that they kept copies of these documents but I did not receive any letter with my package though I can see they review my whole package because pictures envelopes are open and my file is not in the same pattern as I send them so its mean they review it so please tell me is this fine?
hello members please reply to my this post is every thing fine if they did not send letter with my additional documents though package shows that they opend it and worked on it

ranjha01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Mansoora said:
hello members please reply to my this post is every thing fine if they did not send letter with my additional documents though package shows that they opend it and worked on it
If they mailed it back to you that means they must have taken a note of it... it think they maybe they didn't need extra Documents from u because they already requested re-medical for ur case..

mimran36

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
canada
Dear members !
Today my wife received our original documents back in canada from cic. What does it mean plz share ur views
thanks