[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
theshaikh said:
Alhumdullillah, my got a re-med request by email today.
InshAllah everyone pray during Ramadhan.
Congrats, seems like they are working on june 2012 file transfers, so according to that i will have to wait 1 year i guess before hearing anything, long wait ???

azeeee

Jul 21, 2013
theshaikh said:
Congratulation, hope to hear passport request soon.
did you receive medical request from Delhi, canadian high commission.
Thanks

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
Thanks!
Got the re-med from CHC Islamabad

azeeee said:
Congratulation, hope to hear passport request soon.
did you receive medical request from Delhi, canadian high commission.
Thanks

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
theshaikh said:
great news
congrates

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
theshaikh said:
Thanks!
Got the re-med from CHC Islamabad
So 2012 cases are pending mashallah
If some one pkz make a list of 2012 applicants
so we come to know how many pple are left?
Thanks

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
ch.immigration said:
So 2012 cases are pending mashallah
If some one pkz make a list of 2012 applicants
so we come to know how many pple are left?
Thanks
well its easy, go to docs. google. com and start a new spreadsheet. But the difficult thing is maintaining it. If u can than start it ;)

SAM629

Feb 17, 2013
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
Not yet.
Med's Done....
Medical Expired on 25 March 2014
EagleMan said:
well its easy, go to docs. google. com and start a new spreadsheet. But the difficult thing is maintaining it. If u can than start it ;)

I have the same filed, AOR and transfer dates as u have. It is just Long waiting game now :(

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
SAM629 said:
I have the same filed, AOR and transfer dates as u have. It is just Long waiting game now :(
Yeah,its realy hard waiting away from your spouse :(

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
theshaikh said:
Congratulation.hope you got passport request soon.

Illumination7

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
03-10-2012
File Transfer...
04-10-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2012 (expired) 03-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
theshaikh said:
Congratulations!

Mehr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
theshaikh said:
Congrats man... I was waiting for yours.. Coz we both share the same time line.. So soon you will get passport request INSHALLAH .. With in few days... Happy for you

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
LANDED..........
August 2014
EagleMan said:
Are you sure the cases are being transferred yo ottawa? I got sponsorship approval today Alhamdolillah and they have mentioned that file has been transferred to visa office abroad and they have given islamabad high commission address for future correspondence. What is the source of the information u r giving?
Salam Dear EagelMan,

Mine was exact the same situation, back in Jan 2012, I got my approval from Mississauga stating that my application forwarded to CPPO - Ottawa I waited about 6 month and send an email to CHC - Isbd, than I found out from them that my case is not even there, they told me via email, after calling to hotline I found that my file was in Ottawa, after that I order the GCMS notes and there was my file location CPPO - Ottawa and stayed there until May 2013 and stayed there for 16 Month than after that in med June we got remed request and after that nothing yet, from file submission date its exact 22 months now going to 23 and there is no PCC or PPR yet. and as per info source here are some evidence :

1 - Here is the email copy we got from CHC last year inquiry to find out where the file is :

Dear Client;

In reply to your mail (see below) please be informed that your spousal
application has not yet reached Islamabad for processing.

Please contact the local office in Canada where you submitted the
application.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

2 - Here is the copy of email inquiry from CPPO -Ottawa :

Dear Mr *******,

Thank you for your enquiry. Please note that as part of a pilot project, this file is being jointly processed by Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPPO) and the visa office in Islamabad. The physical file is here at CPPO to be scanned and uploaded to e-Storage, so that it can be reviewed electronically by visa officers and case analysts in Islamabad.
The visa office in Islamabad will contact the applicant when it is time for the next stage of processing, and all decisions will be made in Islamabad. For processing times, please refer to the CIC website for Islamabad's processing times. The visa office will notify the applicant when the file is ready for review, and if any additional documents are required.
If you have additional documents to submit, at this time you can submit them to our office to be added to the file, either by email or mail, whichever is more convenient for you.

I hope this clarifies matters.
Sincerely,

Case Officer (**)
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa

3 - here is the link for CPPO - Ottawa update starting 22 November, 2012 now they can process the entire file to the final stage and send the visa confirmation to CHC just for visa to be printed or contact with client locally:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob481.asp

hope that helps to inform you that how their system works now, some cases still get transfer to CHC directly but recently almost 90 % cases for Pak and Afghan National goes through CPPO - Ottwa first, the actual reason behind this step is, as per new agreement for information sharing regarding immigration matters between US and Canada now, all type immigration classes basically any body apply for visa in US or Canada it gets ping in the date base if there is a much the info will be shared to other party right to access the applicant identity and assessment of entry if either country have refused the applicant, what was the reason and the application get flag on the system, and will effect the out come of their application, this is not bid deal for some one that have never applied for any type of visa for either country, first time applicant no worries, but if there is a history of refusal in either in the past or any immigration history in the past, it will be taken to consideration , as per too many attempt to get a visa will be red flag for re attempting entry regardless, long story short the Job of CPPO in nutshell is to pre screen the application once again after approval from Mississauga to make sure there all security is clear that means not your full background check, ( Counter terrorism, document validation, ping data base for match based on info provided in application, collecting supporting document from sponsor or applicant for file attachment and e - storage implementation for other visa offices overseas and also supporting North American Immigration network to issue visa for North American client in Canada and US examle ( Student Visa, TRV permit and other staff ). hope my dear this info would help you and other respected form members on their understanding of the new system, its getting more complex day by day. wish yeah all the best and take care, please keep on your prayer in this holy month.

Regards,
CVimm

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad&gt;&gt;London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
cvimm said:
Salam Dear EagelMan,

Mine was exact the same situation, back in Jan 2012, I got my approval from Mississauga stating that my application forwarded to CPPO - Ottawa I waited about 6 month and send an email to CHC - Isbd, than I found out from them that my case is not even there, they told me via email, after calling to hotline I found that my file was in Ottawa, after that I order the GCMS notes and there was my file location CPPO - Ottawa and stayed there until May 2013 and stayed there for 16 Month than after that in med June we got remed request and after that nothing yet, from file submission date its exact 22 months now going to 23 and there is no PCC or PPR yet. and as per info source here are some evidence :

1 - Here is the email copy we got from CHC last year inquiry to find out where the file is :

Dear Client;

In reply to your mail (see below) please be informed that your spousal
application has not yet reached Islamabad for processing.

Please contact the local office in Canada where you submitted the
application.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

2 - Here is the copy of email inquiry from CPPO -Ottawa :

Dear Mr *******,

Thank you for your enquiry. Please note that as part of a pilot project, this file is being jointly processed by Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPPO) and the visa office in Islamabad. The physical file is here at CPPO to be scanned and uploaded to e-Storage, so that it can be reviewed electronically by visa officers and case analysts in Islamabad.
The visa office in Islamabad will contact the applicant when it is time for the next stage of processing, and all decisions will be made in Islamabad. For processing times, please refer to the CIC website for Islamabad's processing times. The visa office will notify the applicant when the file is ready for review, and if any additional documents are required.
If you have additional documents to submit, at this time you can submit them to our office to be added to the file, either by email or mail, whichever is more convenient for you.

I hope this clarifies matters.
Sincerely,

Case Officer (**)
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa

3 - here is the link for CPPO - Ottawa update starting 22 November, 2012 now they can process the entire file to the final stage and send the visa confirmation to CHC just for visa to be printed or contact with client locally:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob481.asp

hope that helps to inform you that how their system works now, some cases still get transfer to CHC directly but recently almost 90 % cases for Pak and Afghan National goes through CPPO - Ottwa first, the actual reason behind this step is, as per new agreement for information sharing regarding immigration matters between US and Canada now, all type immigration classes basically any body apply for visa in US or Canada it gets ping in the date base if there is a much the info will be shared to other party right to access the applicant identity and assessment of entry if either country have refused the applicant, what was the reason and the application get flag on the system, and will effect the out come of their application, this is not bid deal for some one that have never applied for any type of visa for either country, first time applicant no worries, but if there is a history of refusal in either in the past or any immigration history in the past, it will be taken to consideration , as per too many attempt to get a visa will be red flag for re attempting entry regardless, long story short the Job of CPPO in nutshell is to pre screen the application once again after approval from Mississauga to make sure there all security is clear that means not your full background check, ( Counter terrorism, document validation, ping data base for match based on info provided in application, collecting supporting document from sponsor or applicant for file attachment and e - storage implementation for other visa offices overseas and also supporting North American Immigration network to issue visa for North American client in Canada and US examle ( Student Visa, TRV permit and other staff ). hope my dear this info would help you and other respected form members on their understanding of the new system, its getting more complex day by day. wish yeah all the best and take care, please keep on your prayer in this holy month.

Regards,
CVimm
Thanx for your detailed reply. The new system is good if it reduces the processing time. I have a question, in my sponsorship approval email they said that my file has been transfered to visa office abroad and they gave the islamabad high commission adress for further processing. Does that mean that my file is actualy in islamabad or actually its in ottawa and they dont tell that in approval email?

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
Dear forum members congratulation to all who got remedical request or PPR.

I sent additional documents to ottawa office volunterely. But today i received my documents through purolater with a letter from CPPO pilott project that

Dear sir/madam
Please find enclosed the original documents that were submitted with your application
To sponsor a member of the family class.
Copies have been kept onfile and the originals are not required at this time. If necessary, the Visa office may ask the applicant to resubmit these documents in future.
Please note that all other documents must be kept on file.
Sincerely,
Case processing pilot-ottawa (CPP-O)

Did it happen to any one. And what this letter means??????

angel pari

Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........