Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
dino5541 said:
hay ise it the applicat who got or the sponser and do you have a representative
No dino i dont have a representative n got remed, i m da applicant n i got in my email da remed request

RajaRani

Mar 29, 2013
Salam Everyone, My husband got a request for repcc and he sent it yesterday through TCS. The status shows Delivered and signed by Danish. Has anyone else had this before as well and does it mean chc-islamabad received it yet?

waiting001

May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Waiting_Eyes said:
Dear Friends,

I got a re-medical request in my email, it says that I have to do my medical within 60 days of receiving this email, the email is not from Islamabad Office it is from client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca

Has anyone else experienced the same situation, thank you and best of luck everyone in this forum special my Pakistani and Afghan Brothers and Sisters,
I got the same few days back

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
waiting001 said:
I got the same few days back
So after sending ur medical did u get an6 other correspondence n did u get the request from da same email address dat i have mentioned here?

apa108

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
kman said:
Any May 2012 applicant who has ordered notes, is there any activity on your file?

Thanks.
I am May 2012 applicant and trying to order GCMS notes but somehow online system is not working for me.

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apa108 said:
I am May 2012 applicant and trying to order GCMS notes but somehow online system is not working for me.
Hmm, not sure why it's not working. Are you following these steps?

Requesting GCMS notes:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

- Easiest and quickest way is to go through the first link on there for "Online Request"
- All you need is that someone from Canada must do it - so you or your spouse, whoever is in Canada, as long as they have a Canadian mailing address, they should make the request.

Note: The IMM 5475 mentioned in the ScorpionKing's post will no longer be accepted. It says so on the website above.
All the information in the other form (IMM 5563 mentioned in the previous post) is entered online, and the payment is also done online as part of this process.

Steps:
1. Download the consent form IMM 5744 (you can find it from the link I posted above). This should be completed by the spouse in India, and the "designated individual" is the spouse in Canada who is requesting the GCMS notes. Check both the boxes in section 4 of the form, and sign it.
2. Initiate the "Online Request" at the top of the link I posted above. Proceed through the application and fill in the information as you go. You used to need to complete form IMM 5563, if you were requesting by mail or email, but with this online request, you don't need it anymore. All the same information is now filled in online.
3. Upload the consent form when it tells you go. If the spouse in Canada is not using a Canadian mailing address, you will also need to upload proof of Canadian residency.
4. It will ask for payment before you can make the final submission. You can use a credit card.
5. Now is the hard part - waiting for a few weeks!
Regardless, have you heard anything from ISB yet? Any correspondence?

welldone

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
Urdu Nika Nama. Jan 14, 2015
AOR Received.
May 29, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 28,2013 to ISB, Feb 24 to London
Med's Request
Nov 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 10, 2014
Interview........
June 1 2015
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015.
LANDED..........
Aug 6, 2015
Hi
Wanted to send email to CIC Islamabad to this email islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca I got it from CIC website. I got delivery failed notice the email did not send. Does anyone know correct email address? When I got email of AOR CIC put website address as email.

Thanks

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Hi all,

We did two things.

1- My husband changed his residential address and on e cas his previous residential address was poping up instead of his mailing address. So I emailed both ottawa nad ISBD about update of residential address and correction of the mailing address on e cas.

As usual ottawa replied next day and updated ecase with correct mailing address in two days and as usual ISBD didnt reply at all even after 7 days. Anyway the correction is done. God Bless them.

2- I also ordered the GCMS notes online few days back. Although its only 7 - 8 month that we filed our case but since the address was changed and just to get an idea what the notes are we ordered them.

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
MRS SAM said:
call CIC call centre most they will tell u ,,coz right now they r working on may files
Mrs Sam...
As mashallah mashallah we r hearing food news for 2013 applicants being done in sixteen months since application filed date,when do u think we will get ours?we Hv the same timelinee so just thought of consulting

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Does anyone know if the strike is affecting islamabad?

mudassar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ott-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
File Transfer...
Sep 2012
Med's Request
Re-med Aug 2013
Passport Req..
November 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26,2013
LANDED..........
December 20,2013
Salam,

I don't see this assessments option in my notes.

The title is GCMS Information request: Sponsorship Application

There is just information about me and my spouse .and bunch of pages showing scanned pages that were sent to Islamabad...AM i reading something wrong?

Hey, I am a May 2012 applicant as well. Got my notes a few days ago. According to them my office is OTT. Anyway, for me nothing has started. Check under assessment and what does it say?

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical:passed-Expired
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did they mail it or email it?

a4syed said:
Hi Everyone,

I finally received my Notes today (it took them exactly 40 days)... I had a few questions about the notes, if anyone is willing to help:

1. The notes mention that Primary office is Islamabad and Secondary Office is Ottawa. Can someone please elaborate on this?
2. In the correspondence --> incomming section of the notes, I noticed that electronic copies were sent to Islamabad in April this year. Would someone please let me know how long after this activity (electronic document transfer) the re-med or pp will be sent? So far, we have only received sponsorship approval \AOR about a year ago.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

a4syed

Sep 18, 2012
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
AOR Received.
08-07-2011
File Transfer...
08-07-2011

a4syed

Sep 18, 2012
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
AOR Received.
08-07-2011
File Transfer...
08-07-2011
mudassar said:
Salam,

I don't see this assessments option in my notes.

The title is GCMS Information request: Sponsorship Application

There is just information about me and my spouse .and bunch of pages showing scanned pages that were sent to Islamabad...AM i reading something wrong?

Hey, I am a May 2012 applicant as well. Got my notes a few days ago. According to them my office is OTT. Anyway, for me nothing has started. Check under assessment and what does it say?

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical:passed-Expired
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final

My notes are 27 pages and most of the pages list the scanned documents that were sent to Islamabad....I also do not have any assessment section in the notes.