Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
asap-pls said:
Alhamdollila alhamdollila I got my passport today. :) ;D This forum has been an immense help throughout
Congrats.... Happy for you...

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Salam, sign into ecas and at the bottom you will see a link it says Application filed in or outside Canada. Go there then look down and you will see where it says about contacting CIC Immigration in Islamabad and you fill the form as it gives a security code then you can upload all info that you need to send In Sha Allah.........May Allah bless you both and May HE get us all out of CIC Islamabad soon In Sha Allah..........
thanks micmac for the info could you tell me if you have tried this ?
and secondly when we inquired Ottawa said replt back to this email and send the additional proof here and we attach them
whith you file but as the data was heavy could send them through email so my wife send through a file share thing in which the
link goes to them and they can download through using cliking the link ( i dont think they will do it )

so please guide me a bit.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
dino5541 said:
thanks micmac for the info could you tell me if you have tried this ?
and secondly when we inquired Ottawa said replt back to this email and send the additional proof here and we attach them
whith you file but as the data was heavy could send them through email so my wife send through a file share thing in which the
link goes to them and they can download through using cliking the link ( i dont think they will do it )

so please guide me a bit.

Salam file sharing will not work and yes I have done this just last week and got a reply on Monday . Its better if she send it and you can send I think its 25mb not sure on the amount but if you don't succeed try and try again In Sha Allah.. Hope this helps you brother In Sha Allah

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Salam file sharing will not work and yes I have done this just last week and got a reply on Monday . Its better if she send it and you can send I think its 25mb not sure on the amount but if you don't succeed try and try again In Sha Allah.. Hope this helps you brother In Sha Allah
thanks alot may allah pays you back ( in the foam of your re-union with you partner) for all the help.

mudassar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ott-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
File Transfer...
Sep 2012
Med's Request
Re-med Aug 2013
Passport Req..
November 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26,2013
LANDED..........
December 20,2013
salam,

I am having problem checking status on ecas using the file no starting with FXXXX..it does not work anymore (not that it really matters since Ecas is a joke).
I can only check using client ID#. Anyone else having this problem?

ottawa_rockstar

May 28, 2013
micmac101 said:
Do you get acknowledgement from Ottawa or ISB when you voluntarily send documents to them ?

Shami34

Aug 1, 2012
Hi every one. Its good to see so many people sharing the experiences and time line. As most of you guys have gone thru this process may be any one can guide me as well. I sent my application to CIC Mississauga on 28th March 2013. Since than its been more than 2 months i haven't received any confirmation from anywhere. I did confirm that my application has been received. So please comment on what should i expect and how long this process will take. Is it normal that file transfer takes 3 months or is it special for 2013 cases. Can i call them to check about receipt of application.I posted this message earlier as well but no detailed answer was received. Thanking in anticipation.regards

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol...this is like a 5 month old asking why he cant ride a bike! the answer then is because you need to wait...wait untill you are ready...

yea so just wait... ;D

Shami34 said:
Hi every one. Its good to see so many people sharing the experiences and time line. As most of you guys have gone thru this process may be any one can guide me as well. I sent my application to CIC Mississauga on 28th March 2013. Since than its been more than 2 months i haven't received any confirmation from anywhere. I did confirm that my application has been received. So please comment on what should i expect and how long this process will take. Is it normal that file transfer takes 3 months or is it special for 2013 cases. Can i call them to check about receipt of application.I posted this message earlier as well but no detailed answer was received. Thanking in anticipation.regards

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
niana.j said:
lol...this is like a 5 month old asking why he cant ride a bike! the answer then is because you need to wait...wait untill you are ready...

yea so just wait... ;D
he is talking about the first stage approval, as far as i know first stage approval is taking 1 month on average, may be it is because of the strike...

chumfriend2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Ottawa & ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 June 2012
Doc's Request.
23 Sep 2013,
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Already completed
File Transfer...
10 October 2012
Med's Request
Re medical 17 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Medical on 12 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
7th April 2015
congratzzzzzzzzz to those who received, PP back with Visa stamp.

Many congratz

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
19th march 2015 (cleared alhumduliilah)
Passport Req..
19th march 2015 got visa on spot
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
it seems a lot of 2012 applicants r getting visa mashALLAH. does this mean that 2013 applicants will get visas in 2014 inshALLAH. i hope i m right abt these new ppl getting visas r 2012 applicants?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Shami34 said:
Hey, you should call the call centre and ask them ..they usually send approvals through email which gets lost in the junk mail .. Dont wait ..

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Shami34 said:
you should call them and check coz they r working on may files

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mine took 3 months last year..it fluctuates.. ;D

EagleMan said:
he is talking about the first stage approval, as far as i know first stage approval is taking 1 month on average, may be it is because of the strike...

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone sent additional proof (voluntarily) via email to Ottawa? I just saw on their website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp that the advise sending via email. Not sure if this is applicable for sending additional proof.

6. I need to send documents that are part of the application process. Where do I send them?

Scan and e-mail documents (other than police certificates) to: OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca

Send original Police Certificates to:

Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada