+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nov 2011 and dec 2011 are the new 2010.

in love with my hubby said:
i am dec APPLICANT haenot heared ne thing yet calm down.... nov 2011 app also wait and pray for us as well as ur self , allah in logon ko humari files finalize kerne ki tofiq ata farmaye........................plz god. u can order gacms not btw

Felahi

Feb 2, 2013
Wife Case:
Application Submitted: Feb 2012
File Transfer: May 2012
Medical request via email: May 2013
Passport request via tcs: May 2013
Passport submitted after remedical: yesterday

Mine was Ottawa Case

In the last one year i contacted my MP 7 times and he always said you have to wait.

I thought many times to send additional docs/pics but I never did. Finally got remedical and pp request.

I also thought about GCMS notes but never went for it either.

For the new members: I request everyone to submit as comprehensive file as possible. This really saves time and instead of them asking for additional docs they ask for remedical and passport.

Now me and my wife are just waiting for visa to get stamped.

Now for those who recently applied for sponsorship: I know it is almost impossible to get TRV but it is really easy these days to get visit visa for USA especially for girls. If you have accommodation available in USA, I recommend you all to apply and pass some time in USA. This is what I did last year and it helped alot.

Ottawa is helping in reducing backlog and we do have seen files going forward since March. My prayers are with 2010 people as well as nov 2011 onwards. Inshallah you all are being processed and will hear very very soon.

Also do not rely on website status as mine still not changed.

Medical examination process as mentioned earlier by others is changed. Results are uploaded by the same doctor to the system which CIC has access to. This is the reason why they now ask for passport together with medical.

Also pictures are being asked at the time of medical and that same picture is used for issuing PR card in canada.

At this point all i can say is for anyone who is still within a year from its initial submission has to wait. Seriously you need to visit pakistan. For those who have crossed one year, you will hear very soon.

It has been the most pathetic last year of wait but Allah is making it easy for my family now.

I really thank people who have been updating and sharing their experience regularly. My wife is also a contributor of this thread.

Do not lose hope and be patient. And please everyone, dont fight on wait times with your spouses :)

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Thats great..feb applicants are lucky indeed..one question though,was it difficult to get an appointment fir medical? N how long has it been since ube submitted the passport?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Felahi said:
Wife Case:

Mine was Ottawa Case

In the last one year i contacted my MP 7 times and he always said you have to wait.

I thought many times to send additional docs/pics but I never did. Finally got remedical and pp request.

For the new members: I request everyone to submit as comprehensive file as possible. This really saves time and instead of them asking for additional docs they ask for remedical and passport.

Now for those who recently applied for sponsorship: I know it is almost impossible to get TRV but it is really easy these days to get visit visa for USA especially for girls. If you have accommodation available in USA, I recommend you all to apply and pass some time in USA. This is what I did last year and it helped alot.

Ottawa is helping in reducing backlog and we do have seen files going forward since March. My prayers are with 2010 people as well as nov 2011 onwards. Inshallah you all are being processed and will hear very very soon.

Medical examination process as mentioned earlier by others is changed. Results are uploaded by the same doctor to the system which CIC has access to. This is the reason why they now ask for passport together with medical.

Also pictures are being asked at the time of medical and that same picture is used for issuing PR card in canada.

At this point all i can say is for anyone who is still within a year from its initial submission has to wait. Seriously you need to visit pakistan. For those who have crossed one year, you will hear very soon.

It has been the most pathetic last year of wait but Allah is making it easy for my family now.

I really thank people who have been updating and sharing their experience regularly. My wife is also a contributor of this thread.

Do not lose hope and be patient. And please everyone, dont fight on wait times with your spouses :)
Salam brother,
It was so nice to read your post here that it gave me a great thought and maybe you can enlighten me on what you think of my idea.

I seen how fast this pilot project is going in Ottawa and I thought wow this may make it easier for Everyone. Because in Islamabad Pakistan these people are taking up to 29 months and here Ottawa is processing the cases like in 13 months about.

I think that soon they may close the office in Islamabad as they are way to slow in processing the cases and making harder and harder on families just trying to get together. Like our case was submitted in Sept 2010, he had two interviews and the final interview the Visa Officer said WELCOME TO NEW BRUNSWICK and here we are 29 of May /2013 and he has not received the request for his PP yet. So this tells me that Islamabad maybe out of the Immigration picture very soon if Ottawa can preform the same process a lot faster.

Its their tardy less acts that is going to kill their jobs there for sure. And being a Civil Employee before I know for a fact that rank pushes the others out and fast. Unless they can Immigrate to Canada lol.

All this has taken its toll on my health and I'm returning to Canada for Emergency Surgery again. I lost 3/4 of my hair, have a bad case of eczema and lost over 50lbs from stress. So I see your post and it brought energy to my spirit that its going well for all you who apply to Ottawa. I pray that you are both together soon In Sha Allah.

May Allah bless you both with good health, happiness and lots of Love to Eternity In Sha Allah. Please pray we get request for PP soon In Sha Allah...............Ameen

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Here are the Tracking Numbers for Today May 29,2013

TCS TRACKING NUMBERS 23009665853 to 230096665901

I pray someone here receives good news today especially the cases for 2010 In Sha Allah.

Nothing for us but I hope and pray that someone receives good news today In Sha Allah

in process

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
25th april 2012
Med's Done....
10th sep 2012
Passport Req..
20th may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7th june 2013
LANDED..........
END OF JUNE
thank God .. decision made .. waiting for pp

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
in process said:
thank God .. decision made .. waiting for pp
congraz

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
does any body has any idea about why the nov and dec cses are not being finalized uptil now

Guddu1

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
January 2014
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Passport Req..
April 2014
Felahi said:
Wife Case:

Mine was Ottawa Case

can u let us know the time difference btw medical being asked n pp request thru tcs ? was It same day or after few days ?

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
in love with my hubby said:
does any body has any idea about why the nov and dec cses are not being finalized uptil now
No one can answer this ...Allah knows the best , lets see what june bring for us

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
Felahi said:
Wife Case:

Mine was Ottawa Case

Wow, that is great mashallah, but can u tell me ottawa cases process fast or islamabad cases?
Mine is in islamabad

mudassar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ott-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
File Transfer...
Sep 2012
Med's Request
Re-med Aug 2013
Passport Req..
November 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26,2013
LANDED..........
December 20,2013
Just passing this information...anyone is welcome to attend.

Changes to Our Immigration System Town Hall Meeting hosted by the GTA Liberals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changes to Our Immigration System

Since Stephen Harper and his Conservatives took over Government in 2006, it has been taking one hit after another at the immigration system that helped to build Canada:

the processing times of independent applicant in 2007 went up by 21%, followed by a further increase the next year;
family class applications (spousal and dependent children) wait times skyrocketed to the current stages that in some places it takes up to 36 months to unite families;
parental class category (which also include grandparents was frozen for 2 years starting in November 2011;
the independent backlog of people that had applied before 2008 was deleted thus erasing the backlog of 280,000 cases which was created mostly due to Conservative mismanagement. This killed the dreams and aspirations of almost all those families after having to wait for close to 6-8 years; and,
Draconian recent changes to the parental and grandparents sponsorship class just announced early May 2013

GTA LIBERALS INVITE YOU TO

Come and participate in a conversation regarding the recent immigration changes with

Hon. Jim Karygiannis, M.P. Scarborough-Agincourt

Liberal Critic for Multiculturalism

Kevin Lamoureux, M.P., Winnipeg North

Liberal Deputy House Leader and Critic for Citizenship and Immigration

Michael Coteau, M.P.P., Don Valley East

Sunday, June 2, 2013

1:00pm-3:00pm

North York Civic Centre (Council Chamber)

5100 Yonge St,

North York, ON M2N 5W4

Let’s work together to bring fair immigration to Canada

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
These tracking numbers were sent MAY 28,2013 from CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION

23009665856-----Kashmir---In transit
23009665861---------Abbotabad-----in transit
23009665861--------Kohat---in transit
23009665886--------kotli----in transit
23009665888—Isamabad---- in transit
23009665900—Islamabad—returned to sender

waiting001

May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
hi everyone. I have been reading for long time but never replied. this forum is really very helpful. Congrats to all those who got their visa or are near to it

waiting001

May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Felahi said:
Wife Case:

Mine was Ottawa Case

thanks for sharing your experience. Do you think that contacting MP really helps?