Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
Optimistic2 said:
Hi
I have a question about the immigration medical being done here in Canada If someone knows something about it that would be great. I applied for my wife sponsorship in April 2012. file transferred to Ottawa in July 2012. My wife luckily got the visit visa and she is been here for almost 6 months now. Today she got an email from Immigration asking for the re-medical in order to proceed. We did send the medical at the time of application and they received it. My question is ; can it be done in Canada through any CIC designated physician or she has to go back to Pak for medical. Just wondering if someone came across this situation or knows anything about it. Much appreciated

Thanks
can u kindly tell me what reason u gave fr ur wife visit visa?

Optimistic2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
abidajs said:
can u kindly tell me what reason u gave fr ur wife visit visa?
I didnt give any specific reason. I told them that we have already applied for the sponsorship and during this time would like to spend some time together. you can include specific occasions like we mentioned in the letter that we would like to spend Eid , Christmas and our birthdays together. me and my wife has birthdays in a same month.

Guddu1

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
January 2014
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Passport Req..
April 2014
Optimistic2 said:
She got an email around 6AM EST.
Hii, when did ur wife do her first medical? I.also applied for my wife in apr 2012.. Hope to receive sumthing for her soon..

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, did your wife work in pakistan or was she enrolled in courses? people are saying the wife must show one of these things before a visitor visa is issued. is this true?

Optimistic2 said:
I didnt give any specific reason. I told them that we have already applied for the sponsorship and during this time would like to spend some time together. you can include specific occasions like we mentioned in the letter that we would like to spend Eid , Christmas and our birthdays together. me and my wife has birthdays in a same month.

Guddu1

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
January 2014
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Passport Req..
April 2014

Optimistic2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
rites.of.spring said:
hi, did your wife work in pakistan or was she enrolled in courses? people are saying the wife must show one of these things before a visitor visa is issued. is this true?
No she wasnt working nor taking any courses. I showed my bank statement of around 10000$ and around 70000Rs in her account in Pakistan. I guess it was a season when they were little bit lenient in September last year because they sent us the stamped passport in 40 days where it was taking 3 months normally.

LLCOOLPaki

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Guys,

Any idea after doing re-forms and Police certificate, how long would it take to get re-medical?

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
Please everyone people who have applied got their visa and people who are still in the process and people who are going to apply soon.

Reuniting families here in Canada
Let's stop Stephen Harper's radical overhaul of Canadian immigration.

Sign the petition

Please everyone click on this and once again SIGN THE PETITION!

http://petition.ndp.ca/reunite

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
Hi friends, today my wife got a letter for additional information/forms etc... i am waiting for her to scan email it to me, dont know if it includes re-md or not as they have a few links there which could lead to anything... so yea... alhamdulillah my case has started now :) .... best of luck in all of yours as well.

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wish this would have been that easy for everyone...

Optimistic2 said:

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
if add doc's are requested does that mean interview is waved... or still to be determined...

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hogaishaadi said:
if add doc's are requested does that mean interview is waved... or still to be determined...
Congrats man! About time... I believe the interview is waived if they request re-med. Let us know what all they have asked and whether they communicated via email or post.

Regards,