waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
kman said:
Congrats man! About time... I believe the interview is waived if they request re-med. Let us know what all they have asked and whether they communicated via email or post.

Regards,
Thank you, its a posted letter from ISL CHC... It asks for re-PCC, imm0008, 5406, 5669, and some assets declaration application form... along with any other photo/phone/documentary evidence to prove the relationship's continuity..

one concern i have is that it has the wrong UCI number but the correct file #... any who i will send them and then mention in my letter that my uci number is xyz instead of what they wrote...

letter is giving 45 days....

one main thing i would like to address here is that, a lot of you might be paying attention to the online status etc and the way address is displayed there... please kindly note that unless something major (kenya instead of Pakistan) is wrong its all ok... i was fretting for a while that the address of my wife is not fully correct on the website but the letter got to her... also status updates online you may not see any even when you have a stamped visa in ur hand...

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hogaishaadi said:
Thank you, its a posted letter from ISL CHC... It asks for re-PCC, imm0008, 5406, 5669, and some assets declaration application form... along with any other photo/phone/documentary evidence to prove the relationship's continuity..

one concern i have is that it has the wrong UCI number but the correct file #... any who i will send them and then mention in my letter that my uci number is xyz instead of what they wrote...

one main thing i would like to address here is that, a lot of you might be paying attention to the online status etc and the way address is displayed there... please kindly note that unless something major (kenya instead of Pakistan) is wrong its all ok... i was fretting for a while that the address of my wife is not fully correct on the website but the letter got to her... also status updates online you may not see any even when you have a stamped visa in ur hand...
Thanks for the information. Not sure if you've mentioned this before, but is yours a Nikkah only case?

The fact that they are asking for additional proof, makes me believe that you are still not in the clear zone, but upon providing the information, you should be good. As for UCI, I read someone else' post (maybe Gabru Jawan, not sure) that they provide the applicant a UCI number as well, so this might your wife's UCI and not yours. Like you said if your wife's file # is correct and the fact that she actually got the mail, I don't think it's something to worry about too much. Has she gotten a B######## number with this correspondence?

One more thing, I noticed the requested imm0008 is the modified form they introduced in Feb last year with bar codes. Was your original application with the Bar Codes, if not maybe that's why they are asking for that to be re-submitted (just a thought :)).

Regards,

sdfr0024

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
03 May 2013
File Transfer...
06 June 2012
Med's Request
08 August 2013
Med's Done....
25 Jan 2012 Expired
Passport Req..
08 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11 September 2013
My wife received the same letter requesting almost same documents with an addition of Police certificate as well. Even though we sent it earlier but they are asking again. We almost put together all the documents except for the police certificate, its a mess in Pakistan right now, and its taking so long just to get the police certificate. As soon as she receives it, she shall TCS CHC ISL the package. I hope after this there is no problem. I don't even know whether this request from CHC ISL is a good sign or bad. I m very curious about it. May Allah makes it easy for all of us.

hogaishaadi said:

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sdfr0024 said:
My wife received the same letter requesting almost same documents with an addition of Police certificate as well. Even though we sent it earlier but they are asking again. We almost put together all the documents except for the police certificate, its a mess in Pakistan right now, and its taking so long just to get the police certificate. As soon as she receives it, she shall TCS CHC ISL the package. I hope after this there is no problem. I don't even know whether this request from CHC ISL is a good sign or bad. I m very curious about it. May Allah makes it easy for all of us.
I am curious to know why they are requesting imm0008 again. Do you guys remember, the forms you submitted originally did they have bar codes that were generated when validated? My suspicion is that since these new forms were introduced sometime in Feb/Mar 2012 you might have used the older forms hence they are asking for that to be re-submitted.

LLCOOLPaki

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
It happend to me also.

Same letter and same forms and document request. They also asked for Police certificate.

I submitted my application in February.

Are you sending documents to ISB or ottawa?

kman said:
I am curious to know why they are requesting imm0008 again. Do you guys remember, the forms you submitted originally did they have bar codes that were generated when validated? My suspicion is that since these new forms were introduced sometime in Feb/Mar 2012 you might have used the older forms hence they are asking for that to be re-submitted.

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LLCOOLPaki said:
It happend to me also.

Same letter and same forms and document request. They also asked for Police certificate.

I submitted my application in February.

Are you sending documents to ISB or ottawa?
Hey, I submitted mine in may 2012. My app had the bar code imm0008 form. As per the bulletin the sponsor forms were updated for computer generated bar code. I think imm0008 were updated back in 2011 sometime.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob325B.asp

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Moving up to six months with an expired medical. I ordered notes in April lets see what it says...

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
Does any body know ,, if i apply for TRV , how much the fedex office will charge me from canadian visa???

NatashaFaizan

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jun 2011
Med's Request
feb 14 2013
Med's Done....
feb 25 2013
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
i applied in june 2012
my file was sent to islamabad embassy on 14th of aug 2012
re opened my file feb 7 2013
re med on 14 feb 2013
re med received at embassy
waiting for ppr :( its been 2 mnts now
my sister in law got her visa just waiting for passport to return

NatashaFaizan

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jun 2011
Med's Request
feb 14 2013
Med's Done....
feb 25 2013
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
Hey Honey Well 82, The list for new applicants for 2012 has initiated by khalaifa5 and I will certainly follow with this list and make changes ahead when changes occur with each applicants.
heres a helpful website

i see ur missing ur wife hope u get visa soon sites.google.com/site/islamabadchctimelines/

abidajs

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2012
AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
NatashaFaizan said:
i applied in june 2012
my file was sent to islamabad embassy on 14th of aug 2012
re opened my file feb 7 2013
re med on 14 feb 2013
re med received at embassy
waiting for ppr :( its been 2 mnts now
my sister in law got her visa just waiting for passport to return
Wow Mashaa Allah. Ur case strtd v soon.u sure ur file is in isl.,nt ottawa. Nd hv u sent add proofz to shw ur relatnshp is genuine?

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abidajs said:
Wow Mashaa Allah. Ur case strtd v soon.u sure ur file is in isl.,nt ottawa. Nd hv u sent add proofz to shw ur relatnshp is genuine?
Not really... See her history of posts. Its probably june 2011. Not sure what she is smoking:

7 Immigration Topics / Family Class Sponsorship / Received a call from embassy on: June 26, 2012, 06:03:32 am
Hello everyone my husband received a letter from the embassy in April for additional documents after completing all the documents and sending them to the embassy he now just last friday received a call from the embassy 051 2086 **** but he was unable to answer the call because he was at work and now i dont know what to do... im so confused i dont know if they will call again and i dont know why they called

sha123456

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
unknown
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
hubby chubby said:
Good to see ottawa working on pakistani cases now.
Hi,
Did you hear any updates from ottawa cases?

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got following reply from Ottawa when asked about sending updates via email or regular mail :

Dear Mr xxxxx,

Thank you for your enquiry. Please note that as part of a pilot project, this file is being jointly processed by Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPPO) and the visa office in Islamabad. The physical file is here at CPPO to be scanned and uploaded to e-Storage, so that it can be reviewed electronically by visa officers and case analysts in Islamabad.
The visa office in Islamabad will contact the applicant when it is time for the next stage of processing, and all decisions will be made in Islamabad. For processing times, please refer to the CIC website for Islamabad's processing times. The visa office will notify the applicant when the file is ready for review, and if any additional documents are required.
If you have additional documents to submit, at this time you can submit them to our office to be added to the file, either by email or mail, whichever is more convenient for you.

I hope this clarifies matters.
Sincerely,

Case Officer (SO)
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa

sadiaomarbv

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......