Med's Done....
12-12-2011
Passport Req..
PPR1 Jun 12/14 PPR2 July 1/14
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Back July 9/14
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on July 20/14
thnx for the help but the neighbors just told her today tcs delivery guy came about 8 days ago.

Danny4450 said:
She should call TCS office and find out who delivers the packages in her area and get his phone number. Then she should call him and ask him where she can pick up her documents or if he can deliver it when she is @ home.

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iam In for any thing in Calgary

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
Okay listen up people It is really important please take this seriously and don't ignore this and It is for everyone who lives in Calgary, AB and their file is still in progress.
A friend of mine and me called Devinder Shory office and talked to one of his secretary and asked her to make us an an appointment to see Devinder Shory. We are about 10 people including myself and when we will have an appointment to see him we need more people as many people as possible we can all get together and go to his office in Calgary and we can sign a petition and urge him to request to Jason Kenney to reduce the processing time for Pakistani applicants and find a solution to overcome this painful waiting time.
You guys can feel free to call or text my personal cell phone on 403-671-2959 or inbox me your contact information and once again please don't ignore this Please We need all of you to support us.
We will also be going to get in touch with Jason Kenney at his office in Calgary and going to raise our voice against this lengthy waiting period by contacting to media a new ethnic radio station 106.7 Red FM in Calgary which has just launched last week.
Please contact me with your contact information at your earliest convenience.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
zaidi2010 said:
thnx for the help but the neighbors just told her today tcs delivery guy came about 8 days ago.
Still get his phone number, he must have a record of it.

zaidi2010

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
14-11-2013
Med's Done....
12-12-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Back July 9/14
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on July 20/14
No is Huma

kman said:
Bro, one found, 23009854765 .. Is it Naziz?

http://www.tcscouriers.com/pk/Tracking/Default.aspx?TrackBy=ReferenceNumberHome&trackNo=23009854765

zaidi2010

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
14-11-2013
Med's Done....
12-12-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Back July 9/14
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on July 20/14
Ok I will call the TCS call centre and check. Thnx.

Danny4450 said:
Still get his phone number, he must have a record of it.

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
APAK said:
salam guys,

my file has been sent to ottawa i called the call center today to ask him what is the process time he told me itz 13 months so i was like kkk well does it get transfere to isalmabad he told me it does but just to get the visa stamped onto the passport soo i dunno wats happenining can anyone give me some sort of updates on this whole ottawa visa office

thanks
Hi, I also have the same timeline as yours.

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
http://dunyanews.tv/index.php/en/Pakistan/172768-Imran-speaks-to-Dunya-News-urges-nation-to-vote-f

Vote for a Naya Pakistan

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Please Pray for Imran Khan, Our brave leader that he recovers very soon.

May Allah give him fast recovery and protect all of us from injuries and miseries, Ameen.

Optimistic2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Hi
I have a question about the immigration medical being done here in Canada If someone knows something about it that would be great. I applied for my wife sponsorship in April 2012. file transferred to Ottawa in July 2012. My wife luckily got the visit visa and she is been here for almost 6 months now. Today she got an email from Immigration asking for the re-medical in order to proceed. We did send the medical at the time of application and they received it. My question is ; can it be done in Canada through any CIC designated physician or she has to go back to Pak for medical. Just wondering if someone came across this situation or knows anything about it. Much appreciated

Thanks

Canucks2013

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
As far as I know you can get the medical done from any authorized medical physician anywhere in the world and they will send the results to CHC-I. They might ask you to give them a prepaid envelope or pay for return postage to Pakistan.
Your wife can reply to the email and tell them that she is presently visiting you (her husband and sponsor) in Canada and will get the medical done here locally. This will be another good reason to show your marriage is legit and MashAllah growing.

BTW, I also applied for my (sponsored) wife' s visit visa last week and anxiously awaiting the answer.

Optimistic2 said:
Hi
I have a question about the immigration medical being done here in Canada If someone knows something about it that would be great. I applied for my wife sponsorship in April 2012. file transferred to Ottawa in July 2012. My wife luckily got the visit visa and she is been here for almost 6 months now. Today she got an email from Immigration asking for the re-medical in order to proceed. We did send the medical at the time of application and they received it. My question is ; can it be done in Canada through any CIC designated physician or she has to go back to Pak for medical. Just wondering if someone came across this situation or knows anything about it. Much appreciated
Thanks

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

for boys

this is Raymasood you guys saw me on forum during dec 2010 until dec 2012.
and today i am going to share my all experience until today maybe this thing will help you guys who are preparing to come here....as you will arrive in Canada land first you have to go to border control agency counter then someone will tell you that the people who are not Canadian citizen will take left counters (it may change) cuz long line of counters then after you finish that you will go to immigration department then finish this go out meet relative bla bla bla,,, here come the real story first few day eat sleep and kind a jet log which is not in my case so my advice meeting and sleeping don't take too long first as soon as you come next day go for your sin number in "service Canada" then take your sin number on paper (card will come later) and go to bank for open your account and apply for your credit card here is every thing conected with each other next day go for your driving test for G1 (that will be your first picture id in Canada) but be prepare for test for me it was so easy i just read a book from internet and next day went for test and 1st try all done then if you are not going to part of your "susral business" my advice don't do it at start try to build your self first so next go some new comer immigration center to built your resume in Canadian way and take some English classes and their programs meanwhile take a security guard classes to get a job quick then as soon as you finish in one month to do all this your picture id will arrive then take test of security guard licence some people think its not good but trust me even you get job in your field its good to have it then you will have 2 pictures id and in future something happens to your job you can work as a security guard even if you want to study in my case as soon as i got licence i got job in computer filed in "CANADA COMPUTERS in Scarborough" so didn't go for my security guard stuff but i have this so i am no worries if i finish my job i can work any time so do this way if you feel its ok cuz i felt here so many people can't find job so quick the first thing they going to ask you about canadian experience which we don't have so i think in security they don't ask too much if your english is good you will get job so quick after that ... try to stand up on your foot other way you will find so hard time after few months some times your relation comes on very hard situation i saw people in this way and one more thing before coming try to remember all they ways and roads to your home and around your home trust me they will help you a lot and bus number (if you can) and ready for worse situation like getting job and other stuff i know you not going to face this but in safe hand so as soon as you get your driving licence go for health card they will not give your health card right away your health card will arrive almost when your 3rd month will going to complete and you will eligible for free health service after three months countdown start from the date you arrived here .....
and for those people who are going to join there susral in canada the best advice is try to live somewhere alone with your wife as soon as you can cuz how much they are good i have friends who faced this thing before me and i took advice from them,, try not put your your self on someone ,,,this is canada you will find if you think you are going to stay with family forever '''and trust me that make sense too you are in canada and now its time to live with your wife alone'"""

thats all until now if you guys have any question more email me at ""raymasood @ gmail.com" i don't promise to replay as fast as you think but i will try my best to give reply as soon as i can

thanks for reading my all crap "but its true" :):):):):):) Raymasood

abidajs

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2012
AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
Okay listen up people It is really important please take this seriously and don't ignore this and It is for everyone who lives in Calgary, AB and their file is still in progress.
A friend of mine and me called Devinder Shory office and talked to one of his secretary and asked her to make us an an appointment to see Devinder Shory. We are about 10 people including myself and when we will have an appointment to see him we need more people as many people as possible we can all get together and go to his office in Calgary and we can sign a petition and urge him to request to Jason Kenney to reduce the processing time for Pakistani applicants and find a solution to overcome this painful waiting time.
You guys can feel free to call or text my personal cell phone on 403-671-2959 or inbox me your contact information and once again please don't ignore this Please We need all of you to support us.
We will also be going to get in touch with Jason Kenney at his office in Calgary and going to raise our voice against this lengthy waiting period by contacting to media a new ethnic radio station 106.7 Red FM in Calgary which has just launched last week.
Please contact me with your contact information at your earliest convenience.
Hi Kiingg,

I really appreciate you initiative. My friend I live in Toronto and would like to be a part of this, so please paste the content of the petition here, so that I can get the willing applicant of GTA to converge at a location in GTA and get it signed and mail it to Kenny's Constituency.

Regards

abidajs

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2012
AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
Optimistic2 said:
Hi

Thanks
Yes it can be done here in Canada, book an appointment with the DMP first, upon arival they will ask for you FILE/UCI number and the letter/email you received from CIC.

Regards

Optimistic2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Canucks2013 said:
As far as I know you can get the medical done from any authorized medical physician anywhere in the world and they will send the results to CHC-I. They might ask you to give them a prepaid envelope or pay for return postage to Pakistan.
Your wife can reply to the email and tell them that she is presently visiting you (her husband and sponsor) in Canada and will get the medical done here locally. This will be another good reason to show your marriage is legit and MashAllah growing.

BTW, I also applied for my (sponsored) wife' s visit visa last week and anxiously awaiting the answer.
Thankyou so much for your prompt reply. I also think that the medical can be done from any authorised physician. The email came from Do-Not-Reply email address so cant reply back. I will just call CIC tomorrow. i wish you good luck for the visit visa and inshallah you guys will be together soon.

Thanks

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Optimistic2 said:
Thankyou so much for your prompt reply. I also think that the medical can be done from any authorised physician. The email came from Do-Not-Reply email address so cant reply back. I will just call CIC tomorrow. i wish you good luck for the visit visa and inshallah you guys will be together soon.

Thanks
Bro I think you'll get PPR soon at the pak home address. Apparently ppr is via regular post. What time did your wife receive the email?