Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Gabru.Jawan said:
*******************RE Medical***********************
Oh k so just to make every one happy and excited i would like to share a big news with you guys..
as i can see since long there is no good news specially for early 2012 applicants, and the forum is boring and dead since long .
first I am an old reader who have been on forum since have applied but never wrote anything, but today i cant stop my self to share this news with you becuase i really want every one to be happy and excited as they were before
so first my time line is:

Applied in Feb 2012
File got Transffered May 2012 (Ofcourse In Ottawa)

Today My wife called me and told me that CHC Islamabad have requested her for remedical through E-mail, which is a such a big news for us, (Ofocuse she screamed and happy and bla bla bla)

Now would share detail about that E-mail , as it will help you and give idea what exactly you guys would be getting soon INSHALLAH.
The E-mail is from ChC Islamabad, they have sent a Medical Form and Instruction that how to go for it.
The attached form already have all the details filled in with a bar code, and few things blank for Physician to fill in.
One more thing that before it was always under my UCI number and her File Number, but in E-mail they have issued her UCI number as well which is totally new to me, i cheked her Ecas using that UCI, it let me check in the status but status havnt changed yet..

Woooohooooooooo I am Happy and excited now.
Now every one please get excited coz Inshallah May 2013 will bring lot of good news.
keep praying and trust ALLAH who gives you what ever you wish for but on the right time.
I have always and will keep praying for you guys.
will update you if any thing new comes up
You are a lucky guy ... God Bless You

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Hi everyone,
Is anyone following the New Delhi 2012 thread...
Applicants start hearing from CHC in 4-5 months after case filing,
The final decision after 2-3 months from that.
Total procedure 8-9 months....wwwooooooooooooooooooooo

Looks like a dream for us ... So sad and so embarrassing

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
sarah123 said:
Hi everyone,

Oh cool, but.poor us, :-(

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
sarah123 said:
Hi everyone,

Its been happening for a long time now, almost 3 years now that they have been getting visa in 4-8 months. Too bad Canadian diplomatic relations with Pakistan aint great. Also, us Pakistanis don't aim to get involved in Canadian politics. If we have a few good people selected in the Government, I am sure they will bring up this issue.

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
Gabru.Jawan said:
Thanks every one for your wishes.
Please ask your spouses to keep circling their E-mails.(if they have given any). Specially Junk mail folder.. Coz in my case I and my wife have never received any thing through postal mail.. Every thing was through E-mail.
What I assume that Ottawa is usually using Email then to use regular mail..which I guess better way of doing it.
The rest my time line as I mention before
App filled ........Feb 2012
File transferred .. May 2012 (AOR mentioned it's in islamabad but I called and confirmed that, file was at Ottawa)

First medical was done in Jan 2012..
Re - Med received ---- April 2013
The rest nothing else to share.. But will definatily update you guys if any thing comes up.
Now my wife will call to the medical ppl to get get her appointment, heard its a long waiting time.. Lets c..
But ya INSHALLLAH you all will hear soon.

Please pray for every one and special Pray for Pakistan. And For upcoming election Please.. GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND SAVE OUR PPL FROM THIS POLITICAL WAR..Ameen

Brother, can you please tell if there is any time duration given for Re-Medical in the email ?

sdfr0024

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
03 May 2013
File Transfer...
06 June 2012
Med's Request
08 August 2013
Med's Done....
25 Jan 2012 Expired
Passport Req..
08 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11 September 2013
Congrats buddy. My timeline is same as yours but haven't heard anything. My file is in Islamabad. Hoping for a good news InshAllah.

Gabru.Jawan said:
Thanks every one for your wishes.
Please ask your spouses to keep circling their E-mails.(if they have given any). Specially Junk mail folder.. Coz in my case I and my wife have never received any thing through postal mail.. Every thing was through E-mail.
What I assume that Ottawa is usually using Email then to use regular mail..which I guess better way of doing it.
The rest my time line as I mention before
App filled ........Feb 2012
File transferred .. May 2012 (AOR mentioned it's in islamabad but I called and confirmed that, file was at Ottawa)

First medical was done in Jan 2012..
Re - Med received ---- April 2013
The rest nothing else to share.. But will definatily update you guys if any thing comes up.
Now my wife will call to the medical ppl to get get her appointment, heard its a long waiting time.. Lets c..
But ya INSHALLLAH you all will hear soon.

Please pray for every one and special Pray for Pakistan. And For upcoming election Please.. GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND SAVE OUR PPL FROM THIS POLITICAL WAR..Ameen

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Hi
So do all cases need to be approved provincially or its just for quebec people?

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Just Quebec. (CSQ)

Faso said:
Hi
So do all cases need to be approved provincially or its just for quebec people?

Bunty123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga/Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-12
AOR Received.
31-10-12
File Transfer...
3-11-12
Passport Req..
Inshaa'Allah soon..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa'Allah hoping for the best!
LANDED..........
Can't wait for that day!
Can anyone please tell me the number of call centre where my husband can call and ask about my file, if its in Islamabad or Ottawa?

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100
Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Call Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays.

Bunty123 said:
Can anyone please tell me the number of call centre where my husband can call and ask about my file, if its in Islamabad or Ottawa?

zarab

Jan 30, 2013
hi friends

anyone here who lives in missisauga. need some information on a pakistani living there abt his occupation, means what is he actually doing.

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol are you marrying him or something? There are two types of Pakistani's liviing in Canada. Those that came here as students and gained permanent residency upon completion of thier education and those that immigrated here under federal skilled workers or some family sponsorship/pnp program.

The former group are smart and hold decent salaried well paying jobs. The latter group are unsophisticated and end up doing menial jobs with driving cabs the preferrred choice of occupation. Hope that gives you an idea.

There is another group emerging- those born and bred in Canada. They are usually petty, myopic in thought, and hold the nuisance value of pests.

zarab said:
hi friends

anyone here who lives in missisauga. need some information on a pakistani living there abt his occupation, means what is he actually doing.

Qback

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Isl/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
25-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-04-2013
Med's Request
08-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-11-2011, 12-05-2014
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
In shAA Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shAA Allah soon
LANDED..........
In shAA Allah soon
rites.of.spring said:
lol are you marrying him or something? There are two types of Pakistani's liviing in Canada. Those that came here as students and gained permanent residency upon completion of thier education and those that immigrated here under federal skilled workers or some family sponsorship/pnp program.

The former group are smart and hold decent salaried well paying jobs. The latter group are unsophisticated and end up doing menial jobs with driving cabs the preferrred choice of occupation. Hope that gives you an idea.

There is another group emerging- those born and bred in Canada. They are usually petty, myopic in thought, and hold the nuisance value of pests.
Please dont stereotype people. In every group we have the different categories. My husband did not study from Canada, he migrated to Canada and is now doing a decent white collar job. I dont agree with your point of view

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
rites.of.spring said:

This is quite laughable.

Education doesn't mean anything these days. What matters the most is, honesty and success in life.

Let me give you an example.

Someone like you who considers himself well educated, can be such a stereotype and bias towards people who don't go to a college or university for education.

Oinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
rites.of.spring said:

HA HA HA!!! I love this forum! The psyche of some people on this site is unreal.... anyways I enjoy the comments, no matter how unfounded they are!