30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Suzum27 said:
Aww thankyou Dino n Dora! Much appreciated ! :)
Mention not :)

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
student123 said:
Hi,
My immigiration application is in process since Jan 2012 but still nonews i am willing to apply for visit visa,can anyone guide me how to write a purpose of travel letter for visit visa.
we ll first of all share ur timeline , so that i will tll u whether its a gud tie for u to apply visit visa or not,
u can write the details of immigration file number etc etc, to tell that ur immigration is in process
( never ell a lie) and then write that u wanna meet ur souse since its so long u havnot met and show them proof egarding ur job or studies or etc to ensure that u will come back, also i advise to do via a travel agent cuz thy hav sum qota stuff for tickets also. aftr that it all depends on ur luck
best of luck.

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hate to Disappoint you, but u need a fortune back in your country of residence to prove 'STRONG TIES'....such as bank statement/bonds with at least CAD 10-15K equivalent of money...proof of education enrollment or a confirmed job that can provide you with a NOC, indicating that your vacation would not affect your job...some property in your name would also help. And remember...the Visa officers know that most of the spouses applying for visit visa having an application in process would apply for an extension within Canada....so they will be extra watch full and cautious in granting visit visa.....Good luck

in love with my hubby said:
we ll first of all share ur timeline , so that i will tll u whether its a gud tie for u to apply visit visa or not,
u can write the details of immigration file number etc etc, to tell that ur immigration is in process
( never ell a lie) and then write that u wanna meet ur souse since its so long u havnot met and show them proof egarding ur job or studies or etc to ensure that u will comes back, also i advise to do via a travel agent cuz thy hav sum qota stuff for tickets also. aftr that it all depends on ur luck
best of luck.

Haniya.T

Apr 3, 2013
i applied last week
when should i expect a reply of confirmation from them that they have received the documents?
Also, would they send me an UCI number? or a file number to refer back to?

Guddu1

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
January 2014
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Passport Req..
April 2014
Gabru.Jawan said:
*******************RE Medical***********************
Oh k so just to make every one happy and excited i would like to share a big news with you guys..
as i can see since long there is no good news specially for early 2012 applicants, and the forum is boring and dead since long .
first I am an old reader who have been on forum since have applied but never wrote anything, but today i cant stop my self to share this news with you becuase i really want every one to be happy and excited as they were before
so first my time line is:

Applied in Feb 2012
File got Transffered May 2012 (Ofcourse In Ottawa)

Today My wife called me and told me that CHC Islamabad have requested her for remedical through E-mail, which is a such a big news for us, (Ofocuse she screamed and happy and bla bla bla)

Now would share detail about that E-mail , as it will help you and give idea what exactly you guys would be getting soon INSHALLAH.
The E-mail is from ChC Islamabad, they have sent a Medical Form and Instruction that how to go for it.
The attached form already have all the details filled in with a bar code, and few things blank for Physician to fill in.
One more thing that before it was always under my UCI number and her File Number, but in E-mail they have issued her UCI number as well which is totally new to me, i cheked her Ecas using that UCI, it let me check in the status but status havnt changed yet..

Woooohooooooooo I am Happy and excited now.
Now every one please get excited coz Inshallah May 2013 will bring lot of good news.
keep praying and trust ALLAH who gives you what ever you wish for but on the right time.
I have always and will keep praying for you guys.
will update you if any thing new comes up
hey!
I am so excited to read ur post! thanks for sharing this Big news with us! Can u pls share ur complete timeline.. as when u did ur first medical etc.. How did u find out ur file was in ottawa ?? and also did u ever order gcms notes or email ottawa/islamabad to inquire abt ur file's status ? what was their reply if u ever emailed them?
Thanks so much !

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
Shukar alhumdulillah =)

Gabru.Jawan said:
Oh k so just to make every one happy and excited i would like to share a big news with you guys..
as i can see since long there is no good news specially for early 2012 applicants, and the forum is boring and dead since long .
first I am an old reader who have been on forum since have applied but never wrote anything, but today i cant stop my self to share this news with you becuase i really want every one to be happy and excited as they were before

Applied in Feb 2012

Today My wife called me and told me that CHC Islamabad have requested her for remedical through E-mail, which is a such a big news for us, (Ofocuse she screamed and happy and bla bla bla)

Now would share detail about that E-mail , as it will help you and give idea what exactly you guys would be getting soon INSHALLAH.
The E-mail is from ChC Islamabad, they have sent a Medical Form and Instruction that how to go for it.
The attached form already have all the details filled in with a bar code, and few things blank for Physician to fill in.
One more thing that before it was always under my UCI number and her File Number, but in E-mail they have issued her UCI number as well which is totally new to me, i cheked her Ecas using that UCI, it let me check in the status but status havnt changed yet..

Now every one please get excited coz Inshallah May 2013 will bring lot of good news.
keep praying and trust ALLAH who gives you what ever you wish for but on the right time.

Kasam_se

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thunder Bay
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014 (step 1) 12 may for step 2
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
Wyz said:
That's a really good decision! Mine was going to be a nikkah only as well but we decided on the whole wedding instead. One of my friends had nikkah only and after 8 months, she is still unable to see/log in to E-cas, meaning her file has no progress, while mine, I was able to see it right after 2 months in E-cas. Not saying that this is the norm, but I do hear that only Nikkah slows down the process.
Hey there,

I am Nikkah Only and I could log into Ecas and see my file within 90 days. My guess is your friend's file is delayed due to missing paper work.

I actually read a case in 2011/12 section that was completed and was nikkah only. And that guy was actually very upset with people putting down nikkah cases. I guess in the end it depends on how strong your file/proofs are.

Allah knows best.

sadiaomarbv

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
november 2013
Med's Done....
november 2013
Passport Req..
ppr 1 on 12 june ppr 2 on 25 june
VISA ISSUED...
9 july alhumdulillah:)
theshaikh said:
Shukar alhumdulillah =)
in sha ALLAH .......any jan applicant who hear about remedical?

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Ottawa has started its engine finally. Lets see what happens now....good news indeed

Gabru.Jawan said:

Applied in Feb 2012

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
They will take 1-2 mths approx to reply back to you. They will provide you with both uci and file number upon approval

Haniya.T said:
i applied last week
when should i expect a reply of confirmation from them that they have received the documents?
Also, would they send me an UCI number? or a file number to refer back to?

mudassar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ott-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
File Transfer...
Sep 2012
Med's Request
Re-med Aug 2013
Passport Req..
November 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26,2013
LANDED..........
December 20,2013
Congrats on getting a re-medial request!!!!! Finally something to cheer about this year!

A question for you, did your ecas status change to anything different? using your old UCI or File#?

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
Gabru.Jawan said:

Applied in Feb 2012

OMG, Finally. Thank YOu sooo much for sharing this with us all. Sooo Happy & Excited. My timeline is same as yours. Finers crossed !

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
Gabru.Jawan said:

Applied in Feb 2012

Today My wife called me and told me that CHC Islamabad have requested her for remedical through E-mail, which is a such a big news for us,
(Ofocuse she screamed and happy and bla bla bla)

oh m really happy after reading ur post, jaldi jaldi saray forum members apni gud news share karain ALLAH KARAY.........

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
Gabru.Jawan said:

Applied in Feb 2012

Wow congratulation, very happy for u

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
Gabru.Jawan said:

Applied in Feb 2012

Wow MashaAllah good t here ... so would you care to share your time line?