SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs. Shahid said:

I will recommend that the letter should sound polite. plus we should not show any comparison with India or any other country.... we should focus and concentrate on the fact that how many pakistanis are serving there, generating revenues for them, paying taxes and thus contributing in the uplift of their economy. can any of you gather such data? i mean figures? .... after stating and making them realize, that Pakistanis are proving themselves as an asset... we should then focus on our rights being Canadian citizens..... we should quote relevant clauses and finally, at the end.... should tell them about the problems this long waiting time is creating, not only on the individuals, but resultantly on Canadian economy.... like if ppl are depressed being separate from their spouses, they cant give their full potential at their workplaces. Moreover, the educated and talented youth of Pakistan, wishing to settle in Canada and serve the community are de-motivated to apply for canada immigration.......

I pray to Allah that HE helps and guides us all and makes thing in our favour, as HE is the powerful of all...
very well said

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jerry84 said:
Its high time we do something about this. For all those who are reading and thinking "Psh what difference is that going to make?" Yeah may be it won't make a difference but you'll go to bed in peace knowing you tried. It is OUR pain and OUR grief.. so if we don't do anything about it, who will? Ek aur ek gyaarah.. it's not just a saying guys the more we are the better it is. Look at how united the Indian community is here? If we come forward, TOGETHER it WILL make a difference sooner or later inshaAllah. It's all for a good cause and for our own benefit. Come on folks show some enthusiasm and spread the word!
+1

Mehr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
It's great to see every one getting together and thinking about to raise their voice. I really appreciate that.
Would like to add some suggestions... First of all please please don't let this anger die ease now don't step back.. We have to speak for our rights and we will do it.. We have to do it
It will be a best thing to gather around I front of parliament building in Ottawa.. But it could be a problem for some one coz of their priorities.. We I guess this should be our priority but still we should take every one together and we have to understand every ones problem.
So I have two suggestions
1. We go to Ottawa and do a peace full protest
2. We stay in our city and do a protest in front of provincial parliament building at same time. As I am living in Vancouver so our parliament would be in Victoria.
Either way I am in for any thing.. I can fly to Ottawa or I can gather local ppl here and do a protest in Victoria.
But whatever we do we really have to have our home work done , we can't ho tomorrow and start our protest, we have to be totally prepare for that,
What I can do living here in BC,?.. I can speak to the Pakistani community living here , people who represent pakistan in Vancouver, i can speak to our consulate officer too, and at same time I can speak to outher country community too e.g Kenya , Singapore.
And guys I really mean it. I will use each and every resource that can help us in this cause, without even thinking that ""in sab se Kia hoa ga"". What I believe ALLAH is there and he will help me for this cause to help Pakistani community. Which I have always wished for.
So please we need ppl who can represent their province and come at front and tell us that what can they do. Then we have to communicate to each other, we should take this February to do our home work but we should not take it long..
Please let me know for any help.
(And any one from BC please let meet up to work on this issue.)

Felahi

Feb 2, 2013
Just a suggestion.

Till date we all have somehow contacted our MPs and contact centers but none of us or very few of us have actually contacted people who actually own the process. Yes I am referring to Ministry of Immigration. While one of us is handling this via minister overseas Pakistan let handle it for ministry of canada.

I am not against doing peaceful protest or fighting for rights but how about while we are working on draft and strategy why not we all send individual emails and post letters if possible to Mr Jason and his ministry ?

Again it is our right to get status on our application and once they will see the increase they will respond officially to it. I have send a detail email to immigration canada 2 days back and I guess we all can try that. This will be step1 of our struggle.

Whoever agrees to this needs to write properly with facts and ask for better status to be available online and share what months are being processed. Again you dont need to talk about injustice but rather concentrate on what you need from them. whatever has happened in the past and the time which got wasted nothing can be done about it. This move is to save and reduce future time. Here you go:

How many are we ? can we all send an email atleast once ?
Make sure to mention your file details to show concreteness.

jason.kenney@parl.gc.ca and Minister@cic.gc.ca

Felahi

Feb 2, 2013
22 likes on the page.

Great Masha Allah.

facebook .com /pages/Protest-against-CHC-timeline/261411430658080?ref=stream

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
I dont know who created the page but everyone try to be active there and post your suggestions there too. as everyone us saying Allah is going to help us, I believe HE is doing so because we all have come together to fight against this injustice, its all because of HIM.
For the emails I think somebody is working on draft. I said we should list all people we are planning to contact:

I am ready to email Naheed Nenshi, Calgary's mayor.
we must contact Jason Kenny as someone mentioned above
Hina Rabbani Khar
somebody is already writing up a letter for Farooq Sattar
ambassador to Canada
ambassador to Pakistan
who else?

Mehr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
I believe first step to have strong Representatives from each Province .. Who can take steps and get every one together and pass information. Please come forward with your name and province and contact information.

Mehr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
waiting110 said:
I dont know who created the page but everyone try to be active there and post your suggestions there too. as everyone us saying Allah is going to help us, I believe HE is doing so because we all have come together to fight against this injustice, its all because of HIM.
For the emails I think somebody is working on draft. I said we should list all people we are planning to contact:

I am ready to email Naheed Nenshi, Calgary's mayor.
we must contact Jason Kenny as someone mentioned above
Hina Rabbani Khar
somebody is already writing up a letter for Farooq Sattar
ambassador to Canada
ambassador to Pakistan
who else?
Are we writing letter or Emails to all these ppl.. I guess we should go a step ahead and do a protest now, coz its been long and so many ppl have written them Emails.. I personally did many times but its all use less.. Now we have to stick with cause and move forward..

Felahi

Feb 2, 2013
I know it has been done in the past but it has not been done in masses.

Consider yourself getting 100 emails one day on a same topic ? you have to react you just cant avoid it cause you know next time it will come to you differently.

Again written communication is personal and specific to yourself. Lets bombard them with letters/emails and protests.

Based on the likes, I think we will be able to determine the how many we are cause we need to know the number before we go on roads.

lets put one agenda on everyones table whether it is immigration ministry, MPs, Mayors or anyone.

I know it has been done in the past, but writing email takes 10 minutes comen guys DO it.

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
Dear Fellow Brothers and Sisters,

A letter to The Minister Overseas Pakistanis has been sent. I have incorporated all the major points and now looking forward ot his reply. I will update as soon as i get to hear from him. I have also mention about this forum, the facebook page and about carryign out protest in canada too.

Lets keep praying all this turns out to be best for us.

LLCOOLPaki

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Hi guys,

I think we need to group ourselves either on this forum or on Facebook. Otherwise, we wont be able to coordinate our efforts and come up with single voice.

What do you guys think? should we create new FB page and add ourselves or join existing?

I don't want to loose momentum and in the each of us choosing our own initiatives and path.

WE REALLY NEED SINGLE VOICE ... I GOT & FRIENDS WHO ALREADY COMMITTED TO ME TO JOIN IF WE ALL HAVE TO GO AND MEET IMMIGRATION MINISTER OR MP.

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
LLCOOLPaki said:
Hi guys,

I think we need to group ourselves either on this forum or on Facebook. Otherwise, we wont be able to coordinate our efforts and come up with single voice.

What do you guys think? should we create new FB page and add ourselves or join existing?

I don't want to loose momentum and in the each of us choosing our own initiatives and path.

WE REALLY NEED SINGLE VOICE ... I GOT & FRIENDS WHO ALREADY COMMITTED TO ME TO JOIN IF WE ALL HAVE TO GO AND MEET IMMIGRATION MINISTER OR MP.
Brother,

don't make a new page, add to the exisiting one and write there what you want. Im sure people will follow course.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Protest-against-CHC-timeline/261411430658080

LLCOOLPaki

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Sure .. makes sense.

Just want to make sure we all join this group ... I agree it has to be one forum and we plan together the next step.

May be we should post this link on 2010, 2011 group as well?

asap-pls said:
Brother,

don't make a new page, add to the exisiting one and write there what you want. Im sure people will follow course.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Protest-against-CHC-timeline/261411430658080

Felahi

Feb 2, 2013
I posted in 2011-2012 Forums.

We need a Leader from every region. If we cant get a name from forum then we must meet in order to decide who own and directs.

By meeting in Mississauga we would be able to determine how many were able to make it and then can sit and discuss further.

Can we meet next saturday/sunday or the one after somewhere for 1 hour ?

We really need to know how many people are actually able to make it. If people cant come for informal session then they wont be able to come for protest either.

LLCOOLPaki

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Hi,

I can come and meet up. I can try bringing 4 more people with me.

Let's first see how many people can show up and discuss.

First we need commitment from people.

Felahi said:
I posted in 2011-2012 Forums.

We need a Leader from every region. If we cant get a name from forum then we must meet in order to decide who own and directs.

By meeting in Mississauga we would be able to determine how many were able to make it and then can sit and discuss further.

Can we meet next saturday/sunday or the one after somewhere for 1 hour ?

We really need to know how many people are actually able to make it. If people cant come for informal session then they wont be able to come for protest either.