Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
whoa, things are getting bad arent they... damn...

i didnt realize they sneaked the "28" on us... we definitely have to do something, a sit in (peaceful protest)... but it has to be arranged in a manner that the local media here grabs attention of it at the least. if we just go and sit in front of the city hall or an office, no one will give a damn until you do something dumb... so must get the local media involved, without it its just pointless.

and people (gals/guys) need to step out or basically wait a couple more years at the least. we havent heard of even one case from 2012 that got a result. this is getting really lame and depressing, our lives are hanging in the middle, we cannot make much moves in any respect. Can't be going back home every 6 months or so or even year, as its bloody expensive, i can't mantain a mortgage and go back home again and again to visit... i am not a bloody millionaire... and i am sure 90% are in the same or similar boat.

please folks step up and lets do something, i am in it for good. i am in brampton area, can come to mississauga and am willing to go to ottawa... if anyone wants contact me through pm to get this thing going... this is just absurd, we cannot be treated like third class citizens.

LLCOOLPaki

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Guys,

If everyone of us can bring at least 10 friends and family member ... we should be able to pull something out of it.

28 months is nonsense. We are not out cast or stupid to live with this discrimination.

WE HAVE TO DO THIS FOR OURSELVES, OUR FRIENDS AND ABOVE ALL ALL PAKISTANIS IN CANADA

hogaishaadi said:

i didnt realize they sneaked the "28" on us... we definitely have to do something, a sit in (peaceful protest)... but it has to be arranged in a manner that the local media here grabs attention of it at the least. if we just go and sit in front of the city hall or an office, no one will give a damn until you do something dumb... so must get the local media involved, without it its just pointless.

and people (gals/guys) need to step out or basically wait a couple more years at the least. we havent heard of even one case from 2012 that got a result. this is getting really lame and depressing, our lives are hanging in the middle, we cannot make much moves in any respect. Can't be going back home every 6 months or so or even year, as its bloody expensive, i can't mantain a mortgage and go back home again and again to visit... i am not a bloody millionaire... and i am sure 90% are in the same or similar boat.

please folks step up and lets do something, i am in it for good. i am in brampton area, can come to mississauga and am willing to go to ottawa... if anyone wants contact me through pm to get this thing going... this is just absurd, we cannot be treated like third class citizens.

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
waiting110 said:
Naheed Nenshi is brown .. you guys think if we contact him - is he going to help us? I dnt think so. My MP is Indian, so hes beekar! Why would he wanna help a Pakistani man!
LOL! you are so funny and right, that's okay. May Allah (swt) help us, banda can't do better than Allah (swt)

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asap-pls said:
Dear Fellow Brothers and Sisters,

A letter to The Minister Overseas Pakistanis has been sent. I have incorporated all the major points and now looking forward ot his reply. I will update as soon as i get to hear from him. I have also mention about this forum, the facebook page and about carryign out protest in canada too.

Lets keep praying all this turns out to be best for us.
thanks for taking this step
plz pm me the draft so I ll forward to other pple as well
or share ur draft letter here so everyone can send an email to kenny
immigration minister
if u posted ur draft it ll be easier for pple to follow the pattern
agreed with falehi
if 32 email on the same topic receive situation ll ne different who knows
lets try
it doesn't cost anything
may b we find a solution
inshallah

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Felahi said:
I know it has been done in the past but it has not been done in masses.

Consider yourself getting 100 emails one day on a same topic ? you have to react you just cant avoid it cause you know next time it will come to you differently.

Again written communication is personal and specific to yourself. Lets bombard them with letters/emails and protests.

Based on the likes, I think we will be able to determine the how many we are cause we need to know the number before we go on roads.

lets put one agenda on everyones table whether it is immigration ministry, MPs, Mayors or anyone.

I know it has been done in the past, but writing email takes 10 minutes comen guys DO it.
Plz share a draft here for writing an email to authorities
so pple can follow the pattern

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hogaishaadi said:

this is the problem of everyone here
really a sad situation

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
LLCOOLPaki said:
Hi guys,

I think we need to group ourselves either on this forum or on Facebook. Otherwise, we wont be able to coordinate our efforts and come up with single voice.

What do you guys think? should we create new FB page and add ourselves or join existing?

I don't want to loose momentum and in the each of us choosing our own initiatives and path.

WE REALLY NEED SINGLE VOICE ... I GOT & FRIENDS WHO ALREADY COMMITTED TO ME TO JOIN IF WE ALL HAVE TO GO AND MEET IMMIGRATION MINISTER OR MP.
I agree coordination is the key. We all cant be going on different paths and doing whatever we like. I get a feeling you can be our leader so decide what should be our first step.. start the "planning" on fb page and we can advertise our link here everyday

a4syed

Sep 18, 2012
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
AOR Received.
08-07-2011
File Transfer...
08-07-2011
I think it would be a good Idea to designate a group of organizers in each major city (Mississauga\Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, etc..). The organizers should take the responsibility of maintaining contact information(i.e. Mailing list) for the attendees and for taking the lead in the planning of any organized event.

I did not find any major "Pakistani" non profit organization in Canada which we can use to give a face to our cause. If someone knows of any Pakistani NGO in Canada which we can use, please provide suggestions. Otherwise I think if we register an NGO for Pakistani Canadians and march(protest) under the banner of the non profit, we would be portrayed as an organized group instead of random protesters. The NGO can later be used to voice other concerns or provide assistance to Pakistani Canadians.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
I know it has been done in the past but it has not been done in masses.

Consider yourself getting 100 emails one day on a same topic ? you have to react you just cant avoid it cause you know next time it will come to you differently.

Again written communication is personal and specific to yourself. Lets bombard them with letters/emails and protests.

Alot of people have been saying this for a long while but we have never been able to work on it. we have to send them emails, in masses, on the same day about the same time - then they will think oh something is going on! other wise if I send it today, you a week later, somebody else tomorrow, they wouldn't notice much.

Mehr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
a4syed said:
I think it would be a good Idea to designate a group of organizers in each major city (Mississauga\Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, etc..). The organizers should take the responsibility of maintaining contact information(i.e. Mailing list) for the attendees and for taking the lead in the planning of any organized event.

I did not find any major "Pakistani" non profit organization in Canada which we can use to give a face to our cause. If someone knows of any Pakistani NGO in Canada which we can use, please provide suggestions. Otherwise I think if we register an NGO for Pakistani Canadians and march(protest) under the banner of the non profit, we would be portrayed as an organized group instead of random protesters. The NGO can later be used to voice other concerns or provide assistance to Pakistani Canadians.
I guess we don't need any non profit organization here.. We can do every thing by our own, we just need to be in a group.. And every one has to participate

LLCOOLPaki

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
I like the suggestions ... before we take decision on next step, I think we should not rush and give us at least a week or two to bring on board as many people as possible.

We need to get at least 100 + people and then plan for next step.

Mehr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
a4syed said:

This is what I am asking for since long that we have to make teams and each team have to do same task in their own province.
I am in Vancouver and can speak to the Pakistan house here as wel as the consulate officer. The rest please come up with the team leader from each province.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
advertise the page as much as possible. and figure out who is from where. make posts like people from"Toronto" report here and people from "Calgary" report here..e.t.c

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LLCOOLPaki said:
I like the suggestions ... before we take decision on next step, I think we should not rush and give us at least a week or two to bring on board as many people as possible.

We need to get at least 100 + people and then plan for next step.
agreed
we should be 100 at one place at one time
lets see at the end of week how many of us are there
if enough like 100 then do protest this week otherwise give a week more

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
I msgd 2 people the link of the page who aren't as active this week..please inbox the link because then they get emails in their hotmail inbox